剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
A nice, relaxing weekend with me at Aidan's country house.
你不是真的要去吧?
You're not actually going, are you?
如果你是指心不甘情不愿被绑♥架♥去的话
Well, if by "going" you mean being taken against my will and kidnapped,
没错 我要去
then yes, I'm going.
珍惜现在的我吧 姐♥妹♥们♥
-Oh... -So, enjoy me now, ladies,
这个周末我是个人♥质♥
because this weekend I'm a hick town hostage.
我不能去 史蒂夫得了癌症
I can't go, Steve has cancer.
得有人让他正视问题的严重性
Somebody has to stay in town and make him feel bad about it.
你会在康涅狄格的别♥墅♥?
You're at the Connecticut compound?
拜托
Oh, come on!
这就像住在巴黎
It's like we're living in Paris
然后周末去普罗旺斯一样
and running off to Provence for the weekend.
周末有什么好问的?
Ugh, what is it about the weekends now?
我发誓 纪念日之后每个跟我上♥床♥的人
I swear to God, every guy I've fucked since Memorial Day
都想知道我周末要干嘛
wants to know what I'm doing this weekend.
他们就是不明白
They just don't get it.
我的周末是用来认识新男人的
My weekends are for meeting new guys,
所以我不必一直和以前的人做♥爱♥
so I don't have to keep fucking the old ones.
所以这是拒绝?
-So, that's a "no," I guess? -Uh-uh.
看来我得独自面对荒郊野外了
I guess I'll have to brave the wilderness on my own.
不是独自 还有艾登
No, not on your own, with Aidan.
我爱艾登
And I love Aidan.
艾登喜欢乡下
And Aidan loves the country.
所以或许我也会喜欢乡下
So, maybe I'll love the country.
等等 因为艾登喜欢乡下?
Wait a minute, just 'cause Aidan loves the country,
所以你也得喜欢?
you have to love it, too?
显然情况必须如此
Yes, apparently that's how it works.
你得在一段感情中伪装自己?
I see, you need to pretend to be someone else to be in a relationship.
不 我相信这叫做妥协
No, I believe the word you're looking for is compromise.
真的
It's true.
崔爱打高尔夫球 所以我就去学
Trey loves golf, so, I'm taking golf lessons.
崔爱邦妮
Trey loves Bunny,
所以我决定在兰花展的时候排卵
so, I'm ovulating at the orchid show.
乡间小屋在哪里?
Which hick town is it exactly?
这真是讽刺到极点
It's too terrible and too ironic.
在沙佛 纽约的沙佛 (音似受苦)
It's Suffern. Suffern, New York.
看来你最好带一些 “百服宁”去沙佛了
Well, sounds like you better take some "Buffer'n" to Suffern.
我们到家了
-We're home. -Yeah...
这附近有一个湖
There's a lake right over there.
一英里远
One mile.
这是原装的地板 可以追溯到1874年
This floor's all original, dates back to 1874.
水电管线是1974年装设的 所以需要整修一下
The plumbing's 1974, so, of course, it needs some work.
我还加装了热水器
But I put in a hot water heater all by myself.
你觉得怎么样?
So, what do you think?
跟你想的一样恐怖?
As scary as you thought it would be?
不 天啊 不会
No, no, God, no, no.
是更恐怖...
It was scarier...
那好
Oh, good.
我先把这东西放到后面 我再带你四处参观
Let me stick this stuff in the back and I'll give you the grand tour.
我在这里等你
I'll be here.
我被困在即使以内战标准来看
So, there I was, trapped in a cabin that was outdated
都很老旧的小屋
even by Civil War standards,
原本我大可喝着鸡尾酒
when I could've been out cocktailing,
在派对上招蜂引蝶的
and sample sale-ing.
怎么了?发生什么事? 你还好吧?
What happened? Are you okay?
不好 我的天
No, no, oh, my God!
窗户边有一只巨大的松鼠 就在那里
There was a huge, giant squirrel, in that window, right there.
那是我的松鼠
Yeah, that's my squirrel.
我一直偷偷喂它
I've been sneaking little nuts out there,
希望能和它做朋友
and hopin' he'd come make friends, and he did.
你不可能和一只松鼠做朋友
You can't be friends with a squirrel.
松鼠只是长得比较可爱的老鼠
A squirrel is just a rat with a cuter outfit.
-是吗?-那是我对松鼠的定义
-Oh, is that right? -"That's my squirrel"?
还有什么我该知道的惊喜吗?
Any more Wild Kingdom surprises I should know about?
我想想…
Oh, let's see, just, um...
几个小时后 我们发现了一个令人满意的
Hours later, we discovered one satisfying way
在乡下消磨时间的方式
to pass the time in the country.
只是时间还不够久
Just, not enough time.
现在的我 离家数十里
There I was, miles from home,
离睡觉还早得很
hours from sleep,
没有聊天的对象 无处可去
with no one to talk to, nowhere to go,
无事可做 除了…
and nothing to do except...
三个小时 打了两只蚊子
Three hours, two mosquitoes,
喝了一杯伏特加调酒之后
and one too many vodka Kool-Aids later,
我总算找到插座连接电脑
I finally found an outlet for my computer,
但我的挫折仍无法宣泄
but not my frustration.
无论多美好的感情
Relationships, no matter how good,
都必然有一连串的妥协
are inevitably a series of compromises.
但是我们可以愿意为另一个人
But how much of ourselves should we be willing to sacrifice for the other person
牺牲多少自我?
before we stop being ourselves?
在一段感情中
In a relationship,
妥协的艺术何时派上用场?
when does the art of compromise become compromising?
与此同时 回到文明世界…
Meanwhile, back at the center of the civilized world...
你下礼拜周末要做什么?
So...what are you doing next weekend?
我说了什么?
What'd I say?
由于不想再当个 “起床便要煮咖啡”的女人
Tired of being the "wake up and smell the coffee" girl,
米兰达邀请史蒂夫来喝茶 并接受同情
Miranda invited Steve over for tea and sympathy.
或者以史蒂夫的角度而言 享用中国菜和动作片
Or, in Steve's case, Chinese food and chop-socky.
我以为你讨厌这种电影
I thought you hated these movies.
没错 可是你喜欢
Yeah, but, you don't.
录影带店的人说这部超好看
And the guy at video village said this one rocks, so...
你要吃最后一条春卷吗?
Hey, you want the last spring roll?
不 那是你的
No, that's yours.
我不想吃 你吃吧
No, I don't want it, you have it.
该死 他们忘了送茶
Oh, shit, they forgot the tea.
你想喝茶吗?我来泡
Did you want tea? I could make some.
好了 我要走了
That's it, I'm outta here.
-你要上哪儿去? -回家
-Why, where are you going? -Home.
你以为我想过来
You think I wanna stay here
被你当成该死的癌症病人对待吗?
and be treated like some fuckin' cancer patient?
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
你为何不想吃最后一条春卷?
Since when don't you want the last spring roll?
你每次都把春卷吃光
You usually eat all the spring rolls!
留最后一条代表幸运
I'm lucky if I see a spring roll.
对不起 我觉得很内疚
I'm sorry, I felt bad.
当你在公园想要个肩膀哭诉时
In the park, you obviously needed a shoulder to cry on,
我却像个泼妇一样对你吼
and I was a total bitch to you.
没错
Yeah, you were.
谢天谢地
You know what? Thank God,
现在我有个脑袋清楚的医生了
because now I have a doctor who knows what he's doing,
我准备动手术
and I scheduled my operation,
手术费会走保险
and I have insurance that's gonna pay for it.
谢谢你当个泼妇
So, thank you for being a huge bitch.
给我那条春卷
Gimme that spring roll.
隔天 在麦克道格位于康涅狄格州的花♥园♥别♥墅♥里
The next day at the MacDougal's Connecticut compound,
邦妮带夏洛特参观她的温室
Bunny gave Charlotte a tour of her nursery.
自从我的孩子们长大之后
Since my boys have all grown up,
这些兰花就变成我的宝贝
my orchids have become my babies.
今年 薇丝汉纳罕的巧克力文心兰
And this year, Waxie Hanahan's Chocolate Oncidium
绝不是我“旭日东升”的对手
will be no match for my Rising Suns.
-它们好精美 -我很高兴你这么想 夏洛特
-They're exquisite. -I'm pleased you think so, Charlotte.
我已经移植了这盆给你
I've re-potted this one for you to take home.
我不能收
Oh, no, I couldn't.
但我坚持
But I insist.
期盼你将送我的大礼
A gift in anticipation
所以先送你一份礼物
of the great gift you're giving me.
什么大礼?
What gift is that?
亲爱的 一个孙子
Why, a grandchild, my dear.
别因为崔告诉我而生他的气
You mustn't be cross with Trey for telling me.
他知道我很渴望
He knows how anxious I am
有个小麦克道格来传宗接代
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表