剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
…让时间倒♥退♥
...and reverse time.
取回所有的钱 不去佛蒙特
Get all the money back, could've avoided the whole trip to Vermont.
超人可以让时间倒♥退♥?
Superman can go back in time?
我们说过了
We went over that.
威肯森又找了一个新股
Wilkenson's got a bite on a new one.
Tramco公♥司♥
The Tramco Corporation.
在…
Out of...
…斯普林菲尔周围 我想
...Springfield, I think.
他们将要推出 机器人屠夫
They're about to introduce some sortof a robot butcher.
机器人屠夫?
A robot butcher?
如果你想买♥♥…
If you want to get in...
…时间很紧
...very little time.
甜心
Sweetheart.
不 不 应该够了
No, no. That ought to cover it.
等等 我看看
Just a second. Just let me peek.
好
Good.
来 来…
Come on, come on...
我不做投资
I'm not an investor.
人们都说 “你应该让你的钱为你工作”
People always say, "You should have your money working for you."
我决定了 我来工作…
I've decided I'll do the work...
…我让钱休息
...l'm gonna let the money relax.
知道我什么意思吗 因为你把你的钱送到那里…
Know what I mean? Because you send your money out there...
…为你工作 很多时候它被炒鱿鱼了
...working for you, a lot of times it gets fired.
你回来 “怎么了? 我本来让钱来为我工作”
You go back, "What happened? I had my money working for me."
“对 我记得你的钱”
"Yeah, I remember your money.
“迟到 早退”
Showing up late, taking time off.
“我们只能让它走了”
We had to let him go."