*and instructions for dancing
*以及舞蹈教学的案例
*But I
*但是
*I love it when you read to me
*我喜欢你读给我听
*And you
*你啊
*You can read me anything
*你为我读遍全书
*The book of love has music in it
*爱之书中有音乐
*In fact that's where music comes from
*它实则是音乐的源泉
*Some of it is just transcendental
*有些听起来抽象
*Some of it is just really dumb
*有些听起来沉闷
*But I
*而我
*I love it when you sing to me
*我喜欢你为我歌♥唱
*And you
*你呢
*You can sing me anything
*你唱什么都好
*The book of love is long and boring
*爱情这本书冗长而枯燥
*And written very long ago
*很久之前便已写好
*It's full of flowers and heart-shaped boxes
*里面都是花与心形的盒子
*And things we're all too young to know
*还有些少♥儿♥不♥宜♥的事情
*But I
*而我
*I love it when you give me things
*我喜欢你送给我东西
*And you
*你呢
*You ought to give me wedding rings
*你应当给我结婚戒指
*And I
*而我
*I love it when you give me things
*我喜欢你送给我东西
*And you
*你呢
*You ought to give me wedding rings
*你应当给我结婚戒指
*You ought to give me wedding rings
*你应当给我结婚戒指
And who's to say this isn't what happens?
谁说这一切就不会实现呢
Who can tell me that my
谁能告诉我 我的幻想无法成真
fantasies won't come true, just this once?
就这一次
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
*Out the door just in time
*及时出现在门外
Hey! Say "Action." Action.
说"开拍" 开拍
*Gotta meet the new boss by 8 a.M.
*早晨八点要去见新老板
*The phone rings in the car
*车里的电♥话♥响了
*The wife is workin' hard
*妻子在努力工作
*She's running late tonight again
*她昨晚又加班回来晚了
*Well, I know what I've been told
*我一切都心知肚明
Whoa!
哇哦
I want to touch it, but I don't!
我想摸一下 但是我才不要呢
Eighteen hos, take one. Mark.
18幕第一场 打板
*I'm no Superman
*我不是超人
*You've got your love online
*你的爱人打来电♥话♥
Oh, that's funny, because we were bowling the other night,
真有意思 那天晚上我们在打保龄球
and he says, "Man, no one ever says my name right,"
然后他说"从来没有人把我的名字说对过"
and I says to him, I says,
我就跟他说
"Muh, you got two bigger problems than that.
"比起这个 你有两个更大的问题"
"One of them is that seven-ten split that you left for yourself,
"一个是现在比分7比10 你要怎么办"
And another one is, how about trying to write a movie
"另一个是 写一部结局没有大反转的电影"
"Without a big twist ending?"
"怎么样"
He says, "What's with the accent?"
他说 "你这什么口音啊"
I said, "What d'you mean? This is just how I grew up."
我说 "你什么意思啊 我就是这么长大的"
He says, "I'm going to put you in a movie."
他说 "我要你出演我的电影"
I said, "Okay."
我说 "好的"
Then we're on a hayride later, and he makes a monkey face.
然后我们就坐在夜车上了 他对我做了个鬼脸
I said, "What in the world is this?"
我说 "这到底是干什么"
He says, "Hey, man, welcome to the big time,"
他说 "欢迎享受欢愉时光"
and he slaps me across the face.
然后他扇了我的脸
Why, I didn't know whether to . Or write a screenplay.
为什么 我又不知道如何*** 也不知道如何写剧本
Zach, just hit him. Zach, hit him. Hit him. Good God.
Zach砸他 Zach砸他 砸他 天哪
Just hit him. Come on. Come on. Hit him.
快砸他 加油加油 砸他
You got me, you got me!
你砸到我了 砸到我了
*Gabby only listen on Fridays
*Gabby只有周五才听话
*She doesn't really
*她没有真的
Oh, my God, you're listening.
哦我天 你在听呢
That's a wrap for Donald and Sarah.
Donald和Sarah杀青了
*You've crossed the finish line
*你跨过了终点
*Won the race but lost your mind
*赢得了比赛 却失去自我
*Was it worth it...
*这值得吗
I'm going to miss you.
我会想念你的
Cut, check.
好 停
That's a season wrap on Judy Reyes.
Judy Reyes杀青了
Oh. Mmm.
嗷唔
I'm going to miss you so much. Yeah, well, you...
我一定会非常想你的 嗯好的
Yeah? Mmm. Let me get one of these.
呃 让我亲一个耳朵
Oh, yeah, one of those? Is that what you need?
一个耳朵 你就要一个耳朵吗
All right, Donald.
好了 Donald
Camera set? Yeah.
摄影机设好了吗 好了
Cut. Check it.
好 停
Hey, that's a season wrap on Zach Braff.
Zach Braff杀青了
Blanks, we're going hugs.
Blanks来抱抱
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表