that it's literally filling me up
这让我浑身充满了
with rage and hatred, so I should go.
愤怒以及憎恨 我得走了
Fair enough. All right. Okay.
有道理 好 好
Say, I heard you and Barbie
嘿 听说你和芭比
were back together again. How's that going?
又复合了 怎么样啊
He doesn't care. Don't answer.
他才不在意 别回答
Is there less drama this time?
这次有少点儿狗血吗
Hold firm.
坚持住啊
Does it feel different?
感觉上有不一样吗
Give him nothing.
一个字也别说
Look at you, not getting sucked in.
看看你 都没有深陷其中
Maybe you are a little bit older and a little bit wiser,
没准儿你确实是过一年老一岁 聪明了点儿
enough for this whole thing to work out with Barbie this time.
这次完全能和芭比相处好
I really think I am... Oh, my God.
我真心觉得我 老天
How do you not get that I will never, ever care
你怎么就不明白 我永远永远都不会在乎
about your pasty, white love life?
你那苍白空洞的爱情生活
I only brought it up because I noticed
提它只是因为我注意到
that Barbie wasn't here at work today,
芭比今天没来上班
and I was hoping that
我只是希望
your relationship with her had already gone so far south
你俩的感情关系已经恶化到
that you'd killed her and buried her deep in a wooded area,
你把她杀了 然后将她深埋在繁林之中
and that soon you would be carted off
不久你就会因上述那
for the aforementioned crime of pasty, white passion.
苍白空洞的盛怒所犯下的罪行而锒铛入狱
Well, no such luck. She's just at home.
没这么好的事儿 她只是呆在家里
Carla, why won't you pick up? I need to talk!
Carla 你为啥不接电♥话♥啊 我需要谈谈
I cannot believe that you leave the country
真不敢相信在我和J.D.复合的
the week I get back together with J.D.
这周你就出国了
I feel like that's not a coincidence.
我觉得这并非巧合
Wait. I didn't mean that.
等等 我不是那个意思
I know that your aunt did not
我知道你姑妈不是故意
fall out of that balloon on purpose.
从那热气球上掉下来的
Anyway, I promised J.D. This crazy sex night,
不管怎么说 我答应了要给J.D.这个激♥情♥燃烧夜
and now I'm totally losing it.
现在我却完全失控了
I've been trying on lingerie, but nothing fits
我一直在试内衣 但没一件合适的
because I ate an entire batch of
因为昨晚我用刮铲
cookie dough last night with a spatula.
吃了整整一炉的曲奇饼面团
Plus, at my last appointment,
还有 我上次做除蜡时
I got in a fight with my waxer,
我和除毛师杠上了
and now there is a rash on my bajingo
现在我的私处有个疹子
that looks like a thousand tiny spider bites.
看起来像被千只微型蜘蛛咬过一样
Damn it, Carla, I need tonight to be special
该死的Carla 我需要今晚是独一无二的
and you're not there for me,
而你却不在我身边支持我
and I know what you're gonna say is that...
我知道接下来你会说
You're gonna say that you've always come through
你会说 你总能安然度过的
and that sometimes I'm selfish, but even if that's true,
有时我确实很自私 但即使这是事实
I don't need to hear your attitude right now
我现在也不需要鸟你的态度
because I am sick of it.
因为我烦够了
Do you hear me? Sick of it!
你听到没 烦够了
I love you. Call me.
我爱你 回电♥话♥呦
What can I say? I just wish you were at home with her.
我能说啥呢 只希望你能在家陪她
You and me both. That was an insult.
咱俩想的一样啊 我是在侮辱你
I know. I thought if I took it as a compliment,
知道啊 我想如果我把它当做是一种恭维
it would drive you insane and you'd go away.
就会把你逼疯 然后走得远远的
Damn it! Hey, J.D.
该死的 嘿 J.D.
Because of the abdominal discomfort,
由于腹部不适的问题
I was thinking of ordering an endoscopy on Mr. Lawton. Yeah?
我想为Lawton先生预约一个内镜检查 可以吗
No, no, he had the same symptoms before.
不 不用 他之前也有过同样的症状
It turned out it was just heartburn.
结果只是胃灼烧
An endoscopy's a really painful, invasive procedure.
内镜检查真的是一种疼痛的侵入性操作
Who gives a crap?
谁在乎啊
I don't know, Jo. I think I do.
我不知道 Jo 我想我在乎
Probably sounds crazy to you?
可能对你来说很疯狂
Not crazy, just a little weird.
不疯狂 只是有点儿怪
Okay, no more sugarcoating. All right?
好了 别再装了好吗
You will never be a good doctor
你永远也不会成为一名好医生
until you learn what it means to truly care for your patients.
除非你学会如何真心地关心你的病人
And if I don't start seeing some changes soon,
如果从现在起我还是看不到一些改变
you're gonna be out on your ass. All right?
你就可以滚蛋了 明白了吗
There's your buzzkill. Go back to work.
那才会扫你兴 去工作吧
Careful. Keep your bad-ass doctor stare going
留神 保持你的牛逼医生瞪眼范儿
in case she looks back.
以防她回头
Nailed it.
搞定
Bob, what are you doing up here? Are you sick?
Bob 你在这儿干嘛 病了吗
No, I'm just taking a stroll.
不 我只是随便溜达溜达
But thanks for your concern.
不过多谢你的关心
I'm not concerned. I meant to sound hopeful.
我可不关心 我只是满怀期望地问一下
Let me try it again. Are you sick?
让我再试一次 你病了吗
Perry, why are you hating this morning?
Perry 你干嘛这么厌恶今早
I just came up here because I heard
我来这儿是因为听说
the Board offered you the Chief of Medicine.
董事向你提供了内科主任的职位
They did. It's a great opportunity. It certainly is.
的确 这是个绝好的机会 当然啦
The minute I took that job, everything got bigger.
当初我接手这份工作时 什么都变大了
My office, my staff, my secretary's hooters.
我的办公室 我的员工 我秘书的咪♥咪♥
They were a Christmas bonus. For both of us.
这些都是圣诞节奖金 给我们俩的
Still, I took the job to improve patient care,
但我仍然是为了改善病患护理而接下的工作
but you spend most of your time
但你却整日要与
dealing with bureaucratic garbage.
官僚体制的垃圾进行周♥旋♥
And what with the budget meetings
再加上财政预算会议
and addressing staff and patient complaints,
处理员工和病人的投诉
you barely have time for a life. And what is your reward?
你几乎没有自己生活的时间 而你的回报又是什么
Everybody in the hospital hates you.
医院里的每个人都恨死你
Yay! Anyway, Chief, congrats again.
耶 话说回来 再次祝贺你新主任
Hey, with Carla and Izzy out of town,
嘿 Carla和Izzy都不在
must be nice to have the place to yourself for once, huh?
自己独占整个房♥子的感觉一定超赞的 哈
Dude, I can't answer that.
老兄 我没法回答
How many people here are spies and are ordered to report
这里有多少人是眼线 被要求报告
everything I say back to Carla?
我背着Carla说的一切
I should go.
我该走了
I love my wife
我爱我老婆
and I wanna be by her side at all times! All times!
我想无时无刻陪伴她左右 无时无刻
You heard that, Rochelle?
你听到了吗 Rochelle
Psst! Turk, come here.
嘘 Turk 过来
Elliot, are you sick? No, I just don't have makeup on.
Elliot 你病了吗 没 我只是没化妆
You look pretty.
你看起来很美
Turk, I need some help with J.D. Okay.
Turk 我需要你帮我一些J.D.的事 好吧
You guys are back together. I get that, it's great.
你们复合了 我懂 很好啊
You're a fit.
你们是绝配
I just don't wanna get caught in the middle again.
我只是不想再夹在你俩之间为难
Well, you should've thought of that
在你偷了我所有饼干之前
before you jacked all my cookies.
就应该考虑到这点了
You're in.
你逃不了了
Stupid sweet tooth! Okay.
该死的甜食控 好吧
Dr. Reid, when did you become homeless?
Reid医生 你什么时候变得无家可归了
These are just my cookie pants.
这只是我的曲奇裤
These are my muffin slacks.
这是我的玛芬松身裤
Bam!
嘭
I've been rocking these bad boys since the day I retired.
自打退休那天起这宝贝儿就被我物尽其用
Huh.
嗯
Where's Mr. Lawton? He's getting an endoscopy.
Lawton先生人呢 他在做内镜检查
Jo, please tell me you didn't order that procedure
Jo 告诉我这不是你预约的检查
even though I told you not to.
我都告诉过你不要这样做
Well, I did, so that kind of puts me in a pickle.
我做了 所以现在我有麻烦了是吧
Okay, I am so angry right now,
好吧 我现在非常生气
I don't even know what to say.
都不知道说什么好了
You got to give me a second.
你得给我点儿时间
I knew exactly what to say, but the longer I waited,
我完全知道要说什么 但等的时间越长
the more I knew it would make her squirm.
她就会越觉得羞愧难当
See, there's a lot of things that can leave someone speechless.
瞧 有很多事会让人无语
How'd the meeting go, Chief? Is it official?
会议进行得怎么样 主任 正式上任了吗
It can be an answer you don't expect.
可能是一个你不想听到的答案
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表