I didn't go. I don't want the job.
我没去 我不想接受这份工作
Just tell me this one thing and then I'll leave you alone.
只要回答我这一个问题 我就不再烦你
Or a question you wish you didn't know the answer to.
或者是一个你希望自己不知道答案的问题
If you had to come up with
如果你必须要想出一个
the ultimate sexual experience for J.D.,
对于J.D.的终极版性体验
what would it be?
会是什么样的
For Jo, it was just gonna be a good,
至于Jo 一个严厉的老套
old-fashioned verbal beat-down.
口头打♥压♥即可
I don't know who you think you are,
我不知道你觉得自己有多了不起
but I promise you, you are gonna regret
但我敢保证 你的下半辈子都会
this mistake for the rest of your...
因为这个错误而后
Sorry to interrupt.
抱歉打断一下
Great call ordering that endoscopy, Dr. Mahoney.
Mahoney医生 那个内镜检查做得很明智
Mr. Lawton has stomach cancer.
Lawton先生得了胃癌
Yep. Speechless.
没错 无语了
Time to make things right.
是时候消除嫌隙了
Jo, I'm sorry.
Jo 对不起
I thought you were being callous with Mr. Lawton,
我以为你对Lawton先生冷漠置之
and you were just being thorough.
其实你只是更加周到而已
God, I'm a good apologizer.
天哪 我也太会道歉了吧
From now on, I'm gonna stop riding you
现在开始 我不会再数落你
and let Jo be Jo. Sound good?
让Jo做自己 听起来不错吧
No. Sounds great.
不 简直棒呆
Why would you apologize? What the hell is your problem? Uhh!
你为毛要道歉 他妈的是有什么毛病 哼
Reminds me of what my grandpa taught me when I was a boy.
这让我想起小时候祖父教给我的
He said, "Janitor, every time an angry woman storms out,
他说 "Janitor 每次一个生气的女人冲出去
Another angry woman storms in."
必有另一个生气的女人冲进来"
What?
什么鬼
Get out of my way!
别挡老娘的道
That one's for you, Pop-Pop.
多谢了 老爷子
He's not dead. He's upstairs. Dying.
他还没死 在上楼 快了
Excuse me. Dr. Kelso, isn't it? I'm Jordan Sullivan.
打扰下 Kelso医生是吧 我是Jordan Sullivan
What are you doing?
你要干嘛
I'm introducing myself. Because, clearly,
自我介绍 因为很显然
anyone who would convince Perry
任何说服Perry拒绝接受
not to take the Chief job has never met me.
主任这份工作的仁兄还没见过我
That pansy-assed little tattletale.
那个多嘴娘炮
Bob, so help me God, you fix this,
Bob 我向天发誓 解决好这件事
or I will grab you by your muffin top
不然我就抓住你的肚腩肉
and stomp on your withering man-parts
一脚剁在你那越发不中用的命门
until your eyes pop out.
直到你的眼珠子弹出来
Twenty years ago I would have thrown you on this table
要二十年前 我早把你扔在这桌子上
and made love to you right here.
分分钟把你上了
And I would have loved it!
老娘还就好这口
See, that is the kind of passion that I want tonight with J.D.,
看 那才是今晚我想和J.D.拥有的激♥情♥
but we've hooked up so much in the past,
只不过我们以前已经搞过太多次了
I can't come up with anything new.
想不出任何新花样了
Ooh! What if I dripped hot candle wax on his chest?
噢 把热烛油滴在他的胸膛上怎么样
No. Tina Two-Kids tried it and burned off his treasure trail.
不行 Tina他们小两口试过了 结果性感胸毛一路烧光
Okay, okay. Let's just keep spit-balling.
好吧 好吧 咱们就想到什么说什么
What if I strangle him a little?
如果我掐掐他脖子呢
No. J.D. Might like the idea of that,
不行 J.D.可能会喜欢这主意
but if he loses too much oxygen he'll get dizzy,
但如果失氧过多他会头晕
and then his Space Needle will become his space noodle.
然后他的"太空针塔"就会变成"太空面条"
How do you even know that? Elliot, I just do.
你是怎么知道的 Elliot 我就是知道好嘛
Matter of fact, I don't want to
事实上 我不想再讨论
talk about this anymore, all right? I'm out.
这件事了 好吗 我闪了
Angry woman out.
生气女人出去了
Damn it!
他妈的
Angry woman in.
生气女人进来了
You better not be making me one of your stupid Janitor jokes.
你最好别把我扯进你那傻♥逼♥的清洁工笑话里
No, ma'am.
没有 女士
Angry woman out.
生气女人走了
Hey, I'm glad I found you.
嘿 很高兴找到你了
I need your approval to cut down some lollipop trees
我需要你同意砍掉一些海猴小屋
outside the Sea-Monkey hut.
外面的棒棒糖树
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
These decisions have to go through you
这些决定要经你同意才行
because you're the Mayor of Crazytown.
因为你是狂人镇的镇长
Okay, I really don't need this right now.
好吧 我现在真心不需要你这样
Okay, fine, but you're supposed to be working,
好 没问题 但你应该工作了
so would you mind checking
所以你介意去检查一下
the patient in bed six for dementia?
六号♥病床那位痴呆患者吗
This is bed six.
这就是六号♥病床
I know. I think you're crazy. It was a two-fer. Pow-pow.
我知道 我觉得你疯了 这是一石二鸟 接招吧
You're aware I could kick your ass, right?
你知道我可能会痛扁你的 对吧
I'm sure I'd get in some slaps.
我确信不移会被扇几巴掌
Look, I know I'm horrible with patients.
听着 我知道自己对待病人很糟糕
But I make one lucky call
但我只是撞了次大运
with Mr. Lawton's endoscopy
给Lawton先生做了内镜检查
and now you're not gonna push me anymore to be better?
你就不再推动我让我变得更加优秀了吗
Okay, you're not the Mayor of Crazytown, you're the Emperor.
好吧 你不是狂人镇的镇长 你简直就是国王
At least when you gave me crap
至少你跟我废话的时候
I knew you were trying to help.
我知道你还是想帮忙的
But now you're just giving up on me?
但现在你就这么放弃我了吗
What do you care? You don't even listen to me.
你在乎吗 你都不听我的话
What? I've been busting my ass
什么 我一直拼命努力
trying to be more caring with the patients.
试图要对病人更加上心
Remember when Mr. Lawton was uncomfortable?
还记得Lawton先生不舒服的那时候吗
Thank you, doctor.
谢谢你 医生
That must have been so hard for you.
那可一定难为死你了
Yeah, I'm still mad thinking about it.
是啊 现在想起来还窝火呢
What's with the yarn? I'm gonna use it later.
拿毛线球干嘛 一会儿会用到它
Oh, by the way, Jordan thinks I'm hot.
哦 对了 Jordan觉得我很性感哦
Yeah, she mentioned that before. It's disturbing.
没错 她之前提过 很是心塞
Why aren't you taking the job, Perry?
你为什么不接下这份工作 Perry
You said it was a bureaucratic nightmare.
你说它就是一场官僚制度的梦魇啊
And I don't want to be miserable.
我可不想那么痛苦
You love being miserable.
你就喜欢痛苦啊
I don't want everyone to hate me.
我不希望大家都恨我
Everybody already hates you.
大家早就都恨你了
You wanna know the real reason
想知道你不愿意接那
why you don't want the gig, champ?
工作的真正原因吗 伙计
Because you're a fraidycat. Beg your pardon?
因为你就是只胆小猫 你说什么
Didn't you hear me?
没听到我说什么吗
Are fraidy-cat's ears too tiny?
胆小猫的耳朵太小了吗
Don't push me, Bob. You're right. I'm sorry.
别逼我 Bob 说得对 抱歉
Would it make you feel any better to bat this around for a while?
去拍两下这个会不会让你高兴点儿
Yeah, I told you I was gonna use it later.
是吧 跟你说过我会用到它的
Do you know why I got into medicine?
你知道我为什么要从医吗
I assumed there was some sort of flyer outside football practice.
我猜是当初你的足球练习场地外有几张传♥单♥
No. Look, I don't care that I'm not that feminine.
不 听着 我可不在乎自己没有那么女性化
I still look rocking hot when I'm naked
我全♥裸♥的时候一样性感得冒烟
so I can get it whenever I want it.
所以我想要的时候手到擒来
Okay, now that was feminine. Shut up.
好吧 这句真女人 闭嘴
I became a doctor because I love the nuts and bolts of it all.
我成为医生是因为我热爱这份工作的一切具体知识
Like that woman over there? I am fascinated by the way
像那边那个女的 我为她的心脏像
her heart pumps blood through her body like a machine.
机器般地将血液磊向全身而着迷
The way her axons are covered in a thin layer of myelin,
还有她那被一层薄髓鞘所覆盖的轴突
like an insulated electrical wire.
就像根绝缘电线
But tell me to empathize with her,
但叫我同情她
to be totally open and vulnerable?
完全地外露与表现脆弱
No, I can't even do that with my own family,
不可能 甚至对自己的家人我也做不到
let alone a total stranger.
更不用说素昧平生的陌生人了
I'm not sure I can get past that.
我不觉得自己可以克服这个问题
What makes you think you're so special?
你为什么觉得自己就是这么与众不同
Every doctor in this place has flaws
这里的每个医生都有
they've been dealing with since they were a little kid.
从小就一直在与之抗衡的缺点
Hell, the guy who taught me is constantly getting in his own way.
就连以前指导我的家伙也时常跟自己过不去
Who needs a promotion anyway?
鬼才需要升职呢
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表