All right, Dr. Cox. Ridiculous name by the way.
好吧 Cox医生 顺便一说 名字起得好烂
If you're looking for your patient, Mr. Tillman,
如果你在找你的病人Tillman先生
my guess is he's probably on a bus somewhere screaming "35!"
我猜他大概在哪个公交上嘶吼"35"呢吧
See, I bounced him from his head trauma trial
是这样 我把他从头部创伤临床试验中踢出去了
because I learned that somebody was lying about his age.
因为我发现某人谎报了他的年龄
Hmm. See you.
恩 再见
I got to get rid of this Maddox.
我必须铲除这个Maddox
Honest to God, she is... Why aren't you listening to me?
上帝作证 她真是 你怎么不听我说话
Because of that.
因为那个
That scone looks good. Oh, yeah?
那个司康饼看起来不错 哦 是吗
We should have sex later.
咱俩待会儿应该炒饭
How did you get from that image to that thought?
你是怎么从这个画面跳跃到炒饭的
I'll tell you tonight.
我今晚告诉你
Just bring home a scone and a Hawaiian shirt.
别忘了带回个司康饼外加一件夏威夷衬衫
Mama's heating up.
妈妈已经热起来了
Donny! Do my free muffins for life include scones?
Donny 我的终身免费玛芬蛋糕包含司康饼吗
Nope. Damn you, God.
不包 该死的 老天爷
I'm getting rid of Maddox. Who's in?
我要铲除Maddox 谁要加入
I'm in. Ever since she fired me,
我要加入 自从她炒了我
I've been moping around my apartment making barking sounds.
我就开始一边在家里拖地一边学狗叫
I'm not crazy. I just need some human interaction
我没疯 我只是需要些人际交往
and the barking makes the
学狗叫能让
neighbors yell "Shut that damn thing up!"
邻居大吼 "让那畜生闭嘴"
Then I can go over there with a bottle of Scotch
然后我就能带着一瓶苏格兰威士忌过去
and apologize for Rusty, my imaginary Akita.
为我想象出来的秋田犬Rusty向对方道歉
The only downside is that by the time Lady,
唯一不利的一面就是当我的女朋友
my girlfriend, gets home,
Lady回到家的时候
I'm too drunk to talk to her, much less make love.
我醉得都说不了话 更别提跟她做♥爱♥了
You've never pictured me as an organism that has sex, have you?
你们从不认为我是个有性生活的生物体 是吧
We have not. No.
确实没有 没有
I understand. Is Dr. Maddox really that bad?
理解 Maddox医生真那么糟吗
She's like you, only smart and on the ball.
她就像女版的你 不过比你聪明机敏
That must suck.
那感觉一定糟透了
What? Admit it.
什么 承认吧
You miss having me as the Chief of Medicine.
你怀念我当内科主任的时候
Bob, I'll gladly admit to anything that's true,
Bob 只要是事实 我都乐于承认
no matter how embarrassing.
不管有多丢人
For example, I've always
例如 我总是
wished that I could carry a child inside of me
希望我能怀个孩子
and, you know, birth it.
然后 你懂的 生出来
But I'll never admit to missing you, Bob. Ever.
但是我永远都不会承认想念你 Bob 永远
Rusty. Heel.
Rusty 跟上
Donny, I'm going to need
Donny 我需要
the double-chocolate blaster as a pick-me-up.
那个双层巧克力炸♥弹♥来提提神
Maybe another.
也许得再来一个
Hello, girls.
你们好啊 美女们
Come on, sit down, Katie,
来吧 坐下 Katie
sit down. It's time to set you straight.
坐下 是时候让你清醒一下了
We better do it fast, because, man, you're annoying.
咱们最好快点 因为 你让人讨厌死了
Why do you think you can
你凭什么认为自己可以
talk to me like this? You're just a nurse.
和我这么讲话 你只是个护士而已
Okay, A, I'm a lioness.
好吧 首先 我是只母狮子
B, who the hell do you think runs this place?
其次 你♥他♥妈♥的以为谁是这里的老大
The nursing staff has already turned on you.
护理人员都已经开始针对你了
Why do you think you were
不然你觉得为什么自己
assigned 75 bowel disimpactions this week?
这周被安排了75个直肠粪便嵌塞解除术
I don't care. I'm good at it.
我不在乎 做这个我拿手
Plus, this morning I found a silver dollar.
再说 今早我还发现个银币呢
Everyone's on to you, missy.
大伙儿都等着对你开炮呢 小姐
Pretty soon, you're gonna get called out.
很快 你就会被叫去出诊
You're lying to us. You took the red pill. You can see colors.
你在骗我们 你吃了红色药丸 你能分辨颜色
You know, I am sick and tired of lowlifes like you
知道吗 我真是烦透了像你
trying to come here and score pain medication off of us, okay.
这样的下三滥跑到这儿来骗止痛药 懂吗
You make us care.
你让我们上心
And then because you're
接着又因为你
worried we're gonna see through your little plan,
担心我们会看穿你的小伎俩
you don't even laugh at our jokes.
对我们的笑话你都无动于衷
Actually, the interferon joke was sort of funny.
事实上 那个干扰素笑话还是挺好笑的
You're damn right it was, Pat, okay?
你♥他♥妈♥的说得没错 Pat 当然好笑
Well, this time, no one's getting off easy.
但这次谁也别想轻易脱身
My cousin is a cop. And not a good cop either, a rogue cop.
我表兄是个条子 还不是个好条子 是个流氓条子
Christine, it's you, isn't it? Hold on, hold on, Elliot.
Christine 是你 对不对 等会儿 等会儿 Elliot
You ever watch The Shield, Pat? Do you happen to get FX, Pat?
你看过<盾牌>吗 Pat 你家有福克斯电视网吗 Pat
Because you're gonna get Michael Chiklised in the head.
因为你马上就要被Michael Chiklis当头一击了
He's the orange guy in Fantastic Four, that's coming down on you.
就是<神奇四侠>里那个橙色的大块头 没错 你要面临的就是他
J.D., look at her hand. It's in spasm.
J.D. 看她的手 在痉挛
You're the one with the MS. Right?
你才是得了多发性硬化症的人 对吧
I don't have any insurance
我没有任何保险
and my dad just thought that since he did...
我爸只是觉得 既然他有
Look, we'll go, all right?
听着 我们这就走 好吧
If you could just not tell anyone, we'd be very grateful.
如果你们能不告诉别人 我们将感激不尽
Elliot and I knew what we had to do.
Elliot和我知道我们应该怎么做
Okay, Pat. You have MS
好吧 Pat 你得了多发性硬化症
and you're not leaving here until you get your medication.
直到拿到你的药物后才准离开医院
Thank you.
谢谢你们
Do you know how grateful people would be
你知道哪怕你向别人表现出
if you showed them even a little common decency?
一丁点儿最基本的尊重 他们会有多感激你吗
Please, this place is so competitive.
拜托 这里竞争这么激烈
No one looks out for each other here.
没人会帮衬彼此
Yeah. This Maddox is so damn sketchy,
太好了 这个Msddox这么大意
I guarantee you we'll find something in these files.
我保证咱们能在这堆文件里挖到点儿什么
Hurry up, man. I don't want to get busted.
快点儿 兄弟 我可不想被逮到
Now, listen there, Grape Ape, I only invited you to help me
给我听好了 你个大傻猿 我让你来帮我仅仅是
because it never dawned on me
因为我从来没想到
that you'd get all panicky over a little breaking and entering.
溜个门撬个锁就能让你惊慌失措成这德行
Actually, I'm not. See, this stuff has become so mundane to me
事实上 我没有 是这样 这种事对我来说已经太家常便饭了
that I've created a character
所以我创造出了一个
who's terrified about going back to prison.
害怕被送回监狱的第二人格
And through him, I hope to feel, once again, the old rush.
通过他 我希望能够再一次体味到那种悸动
You carry on.
您请继续
Good. 'Cause I can't go back there, man.
很好 因为我真的不能回去那里 兄弟
Not after what they did to Johnny. Oh, Johnny. He was the best.
他们都那么对待Johnny了 哦 Johnny 多好一人啊
I wish you'd known him. Those guards worked him over good.
你要是认识他就好了 那些狱警把他折磨得惨不忍♥睹
They shanked him with a shiv. And they shivved him with a shank.
他们先是用刀子桶他 接着又用匕♥首♥扎他
Over a pack of smokes. Johnny,
就一包烟的功夫 Johnny
you were too beautiful for this world, man.
这世界容不下你的美丽啊 兄弟
Hope you're king of the next.
愿你来世称王
Johnny! Johnny!
Johnny! Johnny!
Hey, guys. Listen, I popped in here earlier
嘿 伙计们 听着 我之前顺道进来
and noticed not Mr. Rosell but his daughter showing signs of MS.
发现Rosell先生的女儿才是得多发性硬化症的人
They were lying to get her the drugs. Can you believe it?
他们为了让她拿到药一直在撒谎 你们能相信吗
I'm angry. I want to shake these things. Hard.
我太气愤了 我都想摇这俩药瓶了 使劲摇
Anyway, I played the bad guy for you and I tossed them out.
不管怎样 我替你们唱了黑脸 把他们都赶出去了
I love playing the bad guy.
我喜欢唱黑脸
I'd even wear black scrubs if they made them.
要是有黑色的手术服 我一定会穿
Do you even know what people are calling you around here?
你知道这儿的人都叫你什么吗
I know I don't care.
我知道我不在乎
Because I wrote the worst one on this piece of paper.
我把最难听的写在了这张纸上
"Sausages, sausages, and more sausages"?
"香肠 香肠 更多的香肠"
That's actually Turk's grocery list. But you do care, don't you?
其实那个是Turk的购物单 但你还是在乎的 不是吗
Katie, if you keep going down this road,
Katie 如果你要继续这样走下去
eventually people will come after you.
人们都会盯上你的
Hey, you! How do you think the Board would feel
嘿 你好啊 你觉得如果我向董事会
if I could show them proof
出示你受贿于一家
that you're on the take from a medical supply company?
医疗用品公♥司♥的证据 他们会作何感想
I'm guessing they'd be thrilled
我猜 他们会喜出望外
since I'm rolling that money back into the hospital's budget.
因为我正要把那笔钱加到医院的预算里
Please. Stop handcuffing us.
拜托 别再束缚我们了
You're making it impossible for us to help our patients.
有你在 我们根本没法帮助病人嘛
Does anybody else feel that way?
还有人是这么认为的吗
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表