第八季 第九集
实习医生风云
Hello. If it's all right with everyone,
大家好 如果各位不介意的话
I'd like to begin this morning's rounds with a joke. Denise.
今早的巡房♥我想以一则笑话开始 Denise
Mmm, I don't really have one.
我还真没有
No, I meant that you were the joke.
不 我是说你就是一个笑话
Good one.
真不错
Thanks. I thought of it this morning while I was watching you
多谢 今早我看着你努力想把导尿管插♥进♥
try to jam a catheter into Mr. Hazleton.
Hazleton先生身体时想到的
Yeah. He was a screamer.
是啊 他可爱尖叫了
Ya, ya.
呀 呀
What's your name?
你叫什么
I'm Sonja, but everybody calls me Sunny.
Sonja 但别人都叫我Sunny
Is it because of your haunting resemblance to Sonny Bono?
是因为你与Sonny Bono惊人的相似吗
Who's that? Moving on to our next patient.
那是谁 来看下一位病人
Mr. Francone has been in a coma for well over a year.
Francone先生已经陷入昏迷一年多了
His organs are starting to fail
他的各个器官已经开始衰竭
and he probably won't be with us very much longer.
很有可能已经没有太多时间了
The most important thing to
在他弥留之际
remember during his final hours here on Earth is,
要记住的最重要的是
do not ever come to me and ask me questions
永远不要过来问我
about how to treat him. He's a potato.
该怎样治疗他 他就是一土豆了
If you do, my answer will always be the same.
如果你非要问 我的答案将会始终如一
Sour cream, chives, and, if I haven't had any protein that day,
酸奶油 细香葱 如果那天我还没有摄入任何蛋白质
maybe just a sprinkling of some of those bacon bits.
也许再撒上点儿培根碎
Oh, my God. His hand, it moved!
老天爷 他的手动了
Kidding.
逗你们玩儿
The man's a potato.
这男的是一土豆了
Dr. Reid, no offense, but have you been drinking?
Reid医生 无意冒犯 但你是不是喝酒了
Oh, no. I read that shampooing with beer is good for your hair.
哦 没有 我读到用啤酒洗头对头发有好处
So, I'm all sudsed up in the shower this morning
今早我洗澡时全身覆满啤酒沫
and the hot water dies.
结果没热水了
So, now I've got to spend the entire day smelling like a brewery
所以一整天我都闻起来像个移♥动♥的啤酒厂
because there's no way
因为我不可能
that I'm going to rinse off with ice water.
用冷水来冲洗
See, this dress only works without a bra,
穿这件衣服不能戴文胸
so if I get cold, it looks like I'm smuggling candy corns.
如果我一变冷 看上去就跟在走私玉米糖似的(凸点)
Hi, Peggy. This is Dr. Mahoney.
嗨 Peggy 这位是Mahoney医生
She's going to help me take care of you.
她会帮我照顾你
What's that smell? It's my hair, okay?
什么味儿 是我的头发 好吗
Peggy's got a touch of pneumonia, but she's gonna pull through.
Peggy有轻微肺炎 但她会恢复健康的
I wish my husband was here. He passed away several months ago.
真希望我先生在这儿 他几个月前去世了
That sucks. It totally sucks.
真糟糕 糟糕透了
We were together for 53 years.
我们在一起53年了
I'm sorry, Peggy, is it cold in here?
抱歉 Peggy 这里很冷吗
'Cause it just feels a little freezing.
感觉上有点儿冻人啊
I'm just gonna get a sweatshirt.
我去拿件汗衫
I don't know, just hearing about how much that old patient
我也说不上来 只是听到那个老病人那么想念她的
missed her husband made me think of you.
丈夫 这让我想到了你
And a deep, wet tongue-kiss right back at you.
回给你一个深深的湿湿的舌吻
Was that J.D.? No, it's my dad.
那是J.D.吗 不 是我老爸
Of course it was J.D. Oh, that's good.
那当然是J.D. 这还差不多
That old broad and her dead husband got my engine revving, too.
那个老婆娘和她去世的丈夫也让我的发动机转起来了
I need some action.
我需要行动
Luckily, Cheeseburger Day
幸运的是 咖啡厅的
at the cafe really brings out the fatties.
吉士汉堡日让各大胖子浮出水面
Denise likes the big fellas.
Denise喜欢大块头
Oh, check out the ripples on that gentleman.
哦 看看那位先生肚子上的"千层浪"
Oh, it's like somebody threw a boulder in a pond.
就像有人往池塘里扔了块巨石
Fat dudes rule.
胖男人守则
They never expect commitment and they try so hard in the sack.
他们从不奢求承诺而且在床上十分卖♥♥力
Plus, they're just so grateful afterwards.
另外 完事儿之后他们还如此充满感激
Hmm. Well, I'm just gonna put this out here for bait
好吧 我就把这个诱饵放在这里
and see what ambles out of the forest.
看看能将哪只猛兽引出森林
Gooch! I forgot to tell you I have a girlfriend now.
Gooch 忘了告诉你们现在我有女朋友了
Stephanie Gooch, this is Elliot.
Stephanie Gooch 这位是Elliot
And this is some girl who digs fat guys.
这位是一个喜欢胖男人的姑娘
Come on, Gooch.
快点儿 Gooch
There's like 75 other people you haven't met
还有75个不相信你存在的人
who don't believe you exist.
等着你去见呢
Hey, Miguel, this is the
嘿 Miguel 这就是
girlfriend and she is real. In your face.
我的女朋友 她可是真人哦 杀到你了
Baby. Baby. Baby.
宝贝儿 宝贝儿 宝贝儿
Baby, I was pulling some dude's spleen out today,
宝贝儿 我今天把一个老兄的脾脏给拽出来了
and check it, the blood splashed on my scrubs,
快看 鲜血四溅我的手术服
looks like a tiger.
跟只老虎似的
Why is that part a different color?
那个部分怎么颜色不一样
I might have used chocolate pudding to do the tail.
我貌似用巧克力布丁画的尾巴
That's awesome, Turk, but I have to tell you something.
很棒 Turk 但我要告诉你件事
What's that? I'm pregnant.
啥事儿 我怀孕了
What? I knew it!
啥 我就知道
Because these past couple of months, your butt's been like, pow!
我说怎么过去这几个月你的屁♥股♥整个 大膨胀
It's only been two weeks.
才两周而已
Baby, this is big news, and I want to talk to you about it. I do.
宝贝儿 这可是大事儿 我得好好跟你谈谈 真的
First, I've got to go to the bathroom.
首先 我得先去趟厕所
It's too soon, so don't tell anyone.
现在还太早 别告诉任何人
Why would you even think I would do something like that?
你怎么会认为我会做出那样的蠢事
J.D.! I've got news!
J.D. 我有大新闻
J.D.! Where are you, friend?
J.D. 你在哪儿啊 老兄
You seen J.D.? No. I have not.
看见J.D.了吗 不 没看见
Would you like to know why? He isn't coming in today.
想知道为什么吗 他今天不会来了
He's on a mini-vacation. And it isn't just today,
他在休短假 而且不止今天
he's not coming in tomorrow. Which, by the way, is my day off.
他明天也不会来 顺便说一下 明天本来是我的休息日
But not anymore.
现在却不是了
I'm coming in early and I'm staying late
我早出晚归
because life is too darn short
漫步在这医院的大厅里
to spend the day bonding with my family
却不可能撞见那个
when I could be roaming the halls of this hospital
你称为"最好朋友"的长满胡子的拥抱鬼
without the possibility of running into that bearded hug-monster
这让生命变得极其短暂 让我没时间与自己的
you call a best friend.
家人联♥系♥感情
Sorry I took so long, honey. The line was long.
抱歉去了这么久 亲 排的队老长了
Uh-huh.
嗯
How'd J.D. take the news? He's not here today.
J.D.怎么看待这消息 他今天不在
I can't believe you.
真不敢相信你
Yeah, right. Like you weren't just telling Elliot.
是啊 就跟你刚没告诉Elliot似的
Well, I wasn't.
我没有
Becausewhen I say something is between us as a couple,
我说什么事只能我们夫妻知道
it stays between us.
就绝不告诉别人
I'm sorry.
对不起
I gotta go. Congratulations.
我得走了 恭喜恭喜
All right.
好了
Have the internal... Test results... The bleeding and...
内脏器官都 检测结果 出血还有
Yeah, I know. I know. Yeah.
是啊 我知道 知道 没错
Yay! Yay! Yay!
耶 耶 耶
Baby, it's not fair.
宝贝儿 这不公平
You told Elliot and got that huge, excited reaction.
你告诉了Elliot 得到那么巨大激动的反应
I deserve to get that from someone, too.
我也理应从某人那里得到这种反应
One person. One person. Thank you.
就一个人 就一个 谢谢
Hey, Elliot, let me tell J.D. About the baby.
嘿 Elliot 让我告诉J.D.宝宝的事
Already did it.
已经说了
Anyway, tell Turk that's great news about his baby.
不管怎样 告诉Turk又要有宝宝真是太好了
That's it?
就这样
Elliot, why would you put me on speaker without telling me?
Elliot 你怎么不告诉我就开免提
You... Turk! I'm so excited for you.
你 Turk 我真为你高兴
Too little too late, buddy! Turk!
为时已晚 木已成舟 老兄 Turk
I don't want to talk to you, J.D.
我不想和你说话 J.D.
Turk! No.
Turk 别介
Turk! Not here.
Turk 不在
Elliot. Is Turk still there?
Elliot Turk还在吗
No. He's gone.
不 他走了
Good, because let's face it, everybody's having babies.
太好了 咱们实话实说吧 是个人都要生孩子了
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表