**Spends his time alone In the basement*
*有时间就在地下室
**With Lennon and Cobain*
*听着Lennon和Cobain的歌♥
I told you to leave me alone. Yeah, you did.
我说了离我远点 你是说过
But I can't do that, Craig.
但是我做不到 Craig
I screwed up, I broke a promise to you.
我做错了 我没有遵守自己的承诺
But I'm sorry.
但是我很抱歉
And I'm standing here asking you to forgive me.
并且希望你能原谅我
And I'm not leaving until you do.
而且你不原谅我我就不走
Make him go away. I can't, buddy.
让他走 我不行 哥们
I have a lot of patients to see. You're stuck with him.
我还要看好多病人 我管不了他了
As I watched Dr. Cox, I realized he was going to do it all.
我看着Cox医生 就明白了他真的要做每一件事
Even if it meant compromising a little.
尽管牺牲一小部分
Like letting a close friend cross the T's and dot the I's.
比如让好朋友解决一点小事
Here's a first pass of the nurses' schedule.
这是一份初步的护士排班表
Please feel free to make any changes you want and put it out.
尽情修改你觉得需要的部分 张贴出去
No problem.
没问题
Or deciding not to bother teaching someone
或者决定不费心教一个
who doesn't want to be taught.
不想被教的人
Time's up.
到时间了
Your patient has a sodium
你的病人心脏组织中
channel abnormality in the cardiac tissue
钠离子通道异常
that puts him at risk of sudden death. What does he have?
导致了他的可能性猝死 他患有的是什么
Actually, I didn't get to that chapter yet.
其实 我还没看到那里
There was this trivia thing. Did you know
就是那游戏的事儿 你知道
James Garfield was our... It's been two days. You're fired.
James Garfield是 两天了 你被解雇了
Still, it's all worth it if you get home in time
不过 如果能赶回家给儿子读睡前故事
to read stories to your son.
一切都还是值得的
It's okay. You'll try again tomorrow.
没关系的 明天再试试
Come on.
走吧
**We are*
*我们
**We are all innocent*
*我们仍旧无暇
Aren't we gonna, you know, have intercourse?
我们还 那个 性♥交♥不
I would, but this isn't my fantasy. It's that guy's.
我也想 但这不是我的幻想 是他的
He doesn't want to imagine me doing that with anyone.
他不想想象我和任何人做那种事
Oh.
哦
Oh, what the hell. Let's get freaky.
哦管他呢 疯狂起来吧
Oh, Ted. No, no!
哦 Ted 别别
What is that? Is that your butt?
那是啥 是你的屁♥股♥吗
It is?
还真是
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表