如果你让我们给他插管子
we'll probably also have to shove a catheter in his lung
我们很可能必须往他肺里再塞一根导液管
and that sort of thing
而那种东西
usually leads to an infection and antibiotics,
通常都会导致感染 然后用抗生素治疗
and then, before you know it, his kidneys are toast.
接下来 你还没反应过来 他的肾就彻底完蛋了
So even with all our poking and prodding,
所以即使我们对他这儿戳那儿刺
we're still not gonna slow down his cancer.
也无法慢下癌症的脚步
So you'll finally sign the DNR,
你最后还是要签下放弃抢救协议
but by then he would have suffered way more than he needed to
但到那个时候 他已经受了太多本不应该承受的痛苦
because you were just too selfish to let him go.
只是因为你太自私而不肯放他走
The real Jo never would've done that.
真正的Jo永远干不出这种事
Hey, skank.
嗨 小婊砸
What up, skank?
啥事 小婊砸
It's all good, skank. We like to call each other skank.
啥事没有 小婊砸 我们喜欢叫对方小婊砸
Okay, I know I was being a little sexist earlier,
好了 我知道我之前有些性别歧视
but don't you also think
但是你不会觉得
Katie might have been playing you a little
Katie或许是为了自己能出头
so she could get ahead?
而玩儿了你一把吗
Turk, she wasn't even gonna sign up
Turk 如果不是我 她根本就没
to help you with your stupid paper until I told her to.
打算去报名帮你完成那傻不拉叽的论文
That's funny. Because I went back and checked
那真有意思了 因为我回去查了
and Katie was the first intern to sign the sheet.
发现Katie是第一个在表上签名的实习生
See? That's her name, right there. Above Ed's.
看见没 她的名字 就在这儿 Ed上面
Skank.
小婊砸
Time to go. Donny, I need a way-homer.
该走了 Donny 我需要一个回家好伴侣
See you tomorrow, everybody.
明天见了 大伙儿
Bye, Bob!
拜 Bob
Syphilis.
梅毒
Whoa!
哇哦
Zwa.
嗞哇
You zwa'd the hell out of me, Dr. Cox. Just like you promised.
你把我滋哇屎了啊 Cox医生 像你之前说的一样
See, I've seen a lot of crazy things in my life,
听着 我这辈子离谱的事儿见多了
but, trust me, I've never seen an intern
但是 相信我 我还从来没见过
with the time to just hang out in a coffee shop.
哪个实习生是有时间在咖啡厅里闲晃的
And it wasn't until you gave up that research paper
直到你放弃做那篇研究论文
that I finally realized why I hate you.
我才终于明白我为什么讨厌你
You're lazy.
你懒
Am I not doing as well as the other interns?
我做得有比其他实习生差吗
You are doing better than most.
你比大多数还要好
Well, I don't know, I'm fine with better than most.
我不知道 比大多数好已经让我很满意了
But if that stops being the case, let me know.
但是如果哪天情况变了 告诉我
Believe me, I will.
相信我 一定会的
Thanks, Dr. C.
谢了 C医生
We always knew this day would come.
我们一直都知道会有这么一天
How can I still not be ready?
怎么我还是没有准备好
Nobody ever is.
没有人能准备好
What should I do now?
现在我该怎么做
You should go pick up your son.
你应该去把你儿子接来
We'll do our best to wake him up so you two can say goodbye.
我们会尽力叫醒他 让你们好好道别
Okay.
好
And then I realized why I'd thought about Sesame Street all day.
那一刻我终于明白为什么一整天我都在想着<芝麻街>
In a way you can learn everything
在某种程度上 孩提时代里
you need to know from watching it as a kid.
你能通过看它学到所有东西
Like, "Always play nice."
比如 "永远装成好人脸"
Oh, please, I've got Dr. Reid wrapped around my finger.
噢 得了吧 我把Reid医生吃得死死的
I'm gonna be fine around here.
我在这儿会过得很好
"Always try your hardest."
"永远尽你最大努力"
Hey, you going to the hematology lecture tonight?
嘿 你要去今晚的血液学讲座吗
No can do, other Indian guy. About to go get me some pizza.
去不了 印度老乡 准备去喂自己点儿比萨
And even, "It's okay to cry."
甚至还有 "哭出来也没关系"
Yeah, you're right, he didn't last long at all.
呦 你说得没错 他真是没剩多少时间
Oh!
噢
Didn't expect the waterworks.
没想到你也会飙泪
See you tomorrow.
明天见
It's gonna be a long year.
今年可难熬咯
By then he would have suffered way more than he needed to
到那个时候 他已经受了太多本不应该承受的痛苦
because you were just too selfish to let him go.
只是因为你太自私而不肯放他走
I'll let you think about it.
你考虑一下吧
The real Jo never would've done that.
真正的Jo永远都干不出这种事
What she was trying to say is
她想说的是
you take the good, you take the bad, and when you take them both,
接受好的 承受坏的 当你经历过这两者
there you have the facts of life.
你便懂得了生活的真♥相♥
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表