第八季 第十一集
实习医生风云
Say, Zeltzer, my family is
Zeltzer 今天我的家人来了
with me here today but all the tables are full.
不过刚好所有的桌子都坐满了
Do you mind if we join you for breakfast?
你介意我们和你坐一起吃早餐吗
Oh, not at all. I get family.
一点也不介意 我也有家人
I'm here so much, I hardly ever see my wife.
我在这里工作时间太久 很少能看到我老婆
And that's why I installed a Web camera at my house.
所以我在家里装了一个联网摄像头
That way, I can see her during the day.
这样我就可以每天看到她了
Right now I'm watching her do the Dishes.
现在我正看着她洗碗呢
Who in God's name are those two naked people?
上帝啊 那两个躶体的人是谁
That's Mr. And Mrs. Dish.
那是Dish先生和他太太
Get out.
赶快滚
Hi, puppy. FYI,
嗨小鬼 告诉你一下
I fired the cashier and the person that made the scrambled eggs.
我把那个收银员和做烘蛋的厨子解雇了
Their accents were unintelligible.
他们的说话含混不清的
What're you talking about?
你什么意思啊
Oh, it's one of the benefits of you being the Chief of Medicine.
这是你当首席医师的好处之一啊
I can fire people under your auspices.
我可以借着你的名义开除别人
Also, I didn't have to pay for food.
而且 我还可以吃霸王餐
I got three steaks!
我拿了三块牛排
Jordan, that's...
Jordan 你是不是有点
Give me one of these. Why isn't he in pre-school right now?
给我一块牛排 他今天为什么没去上学前班呢
Oh, 'cause he told me they have the day off for Yom Kippur.
哦 因为他说今天是犹太赎罪日的假期
Yom Kippur was six months ago.
犹太赎罪日是六个月以前
I hate school!
我讨厌去学校
Never been more proud of you.
真是为你感到骄傲啊
It's the password to my Web cam. I think you're gonna dig it.
这是我的网络摄像头的密♥码♥ 我觉得你会需要的
Oh, babe, you got a little smudge there. Uhoh.
喔宝贝 你脸上沾了点东西 啊哦
What is that, strawberry jam?
看起来像是草莓果酱
Nah, just a little blood from shaving.
不 是我刮胡子的时候刮破了一点
Oh, sweetie.
亲爱的你还好吧
Oh, don't worry, I wasn't shaving myself.
放心吧 我又不是在刮自己
Say, Jack, don't you think
听着Jack 你不觉得
your mom should be just a little embarrassed
你妈咪应该感到一点点尴尬么
that she's constantly being outwitted by a four-year-old?
因为她总是不断的被一个四岁小孩给耍了
I hate school!
我讨厌上学
I remember.
我记得
Can you please not be a jackass in front of the help?
你能不能不要在需要帮助的人面前表现的像混♥蛋♥一样啊
I'm gonna get going. Okay. We're still on for tonight, right?
我该走了 我们今晚再约 对吧
I'll answer that with this.
我用这个回答你
I don't know what that means.
我可不知道你这是什么意思
You're so cute.
你真是太萌了
I'm actually baffled. Am I gonna see her tonight or not?
我太困惑了 我今晚到底会不会见到她呢
Was either one of us giving you a vibe that we give a crap?
难道我们任何人让你感到 很在乎你的事情么
Because, if so, that's an accident and we're sorry.
因为如果真的是那样的话 那是个意外 我们向你道歉
Apology accepted.
接受道歉
And you know, just because Lady and I are clicking
你们知道吗 因为我和Lady一拍即合
and you guys aren't doesn't matter, really.
所以你们这些人一点都不重要 真的
Just means we're a better couple.
只不过 我们才是更好的一对
No, I'm just tired of him saying I'm not a good parent.
不 我只是特别烦他总是说我不是一个好家长
I am a great mom.
我是个好妈妈
Oh, really? Then where's your son, Jack?
哇 是吗 那么请问你儿子Jack在哪里
Hmm.
呃
Damn it. Jack!
操 Jack
This is SportsCenter.
这里是<体育中心>
After Buffalo Bills tight end
布法罗比尔队的边锋球员
Kevin Everett fractured his cervical spine during a game,
Kevin Everett在一场比赛中折断脊椎后
the question wasn't whether he would ever walk again.
问题已经不在于他还能不能站起来走路
It was whether he would live.
而在于他是否还能活下去
Thankfully, Mr. Everett both alive and walking today,
幸运的是 Everett先生既活了下来 还可以走路
thanks to an incredibly
多亏了一种不可思议
risky medical procedure called "cold therapy".
但高风险的疗法叫做"冷却疗法"
It's as unproven as it is controversial,
它的疗效还没有得到证实因此饱受争议
with doctors still disagreeing about its very effectiveness.
很多医生仍然不能认同冷却疗法的有效性
Turk, if we have another baby
Turk 如果我们再要一个孩子的话
it'll still be pretty financially tight. Mmmhmm.
我们的经济条件还是会非常紧张 嗯呐
'Cause we're gonna need to keep the nanny on for Izzy.
因为我们需要给Izzy雇一个保姆
Are you even listening to me?
你到底有没有在听我说话
I'm not, baby, but I was pretending to listen
没有 亲爱的 但是我假装在听了
and so I think we can both agree that means I love you.
所以我觉得我们都懂的 因为我爱你啊
Turk, this is serious. I worry about this stuff.
Turk 这是很严肃的事情 我很担心这些问题
Baby, the only thing I'm
宝贝 我唯一担心的就是
worried about is you having another girl.
你又怀上了一个女孩
I'm surrounded by girls. Surrounded?
我都要被女孩包围了 包围吗
Yes. Surrounded by girls.
没错 被女孩包围了
Baby, you, Izzy, Elliot. Who else?
小宝宝 你 Izzy Elliot 还有谁啊
Hey.
嗨
What's that laugh about? That laugh is never good for me.
你为什么笑 那笑声对我来说肯定不是什么好事
You're a girl. No, I'm not.
你是女孩 不我不是
What's this show? Is it new? It's SportsCenter, dude.
这是什么节目啊 新的吗 是<体育中心> 兄弟
If you must do that witch
你要是还想发出女巫般的笑声
cackle can you please do it in the hallway?
能不能麻烦你移驾到走廊去笑啊
Thank you.
谢谢你
I've been watching this show every day since I was 10 years old.
从十岁起我每天都会看这档节目
You know, we've asked you, among many things today,
我们问过大家 在如今这么多项运动项目里
how do you feel about the baseball, the football, the...
你对于棒球 橄榄球有什么看法
So they just sit there and talk about sports?
所以他们只是坐在那里聊聊体育吗
Your wife's a dirty whore. Dude!
你媳妇儿真是个淫♥荡♥的婊♥子♥ 哥们儿
Sorry. Not dirty. Dude!
不好意思 不淫♥荡♥ 哥们儿
Not a whore.
不是婊♥子♥
How cool would it be to be on SportsCenter?
能当<体育中心>的嘉宾该有多酷啊
Welcome to SportsCenter. America has voted. The results are in.
欢迎来到<体育中心> 根据全国的投票 结果已经出来了
And the worst athlete in the world? It's this guy right here.
全球最差运动员的得主 就是眼前这个家伙
I like wearing a helmet, 'cause I can do this.
我喜欢戴头盔 因为我可以这样做
And it only hurts a little bit.
而且只会感觉到一点点疼喔
Congratulations, John Dorian.
恭喜你 John Dorian
You are a giant nerd.
你这个彻头彻尾的呆子
So cool.
太酷了
It's amazing watching Turk do his thing.
看着Turk主刀 感觉真是奇妙
I haven't been to the future yet,
我虽然不能预测未来
but I may be the best surgeon of all time.
但我可能是有史以来最棒的外科医生了
Close him up.
缝起来吧
Nah nah nah, nah nah nah!
呐呐呐 呐呐呐
What're you doing?
你在干什么啊
You were awesome. Just like on SportsCenter.
你真是太厉害了 像上了<体育中心>一样
Nah nah nah, nah nah nah!
呐呐呐 呐呐呐
Nah nah nah, nah nah nah!
呐呐呐 呐呐呐
I know, that's what I did.
我知道 我就这么唱的
Nah, nah nah nah, nah nah nah?
呐 呐呐呐 呐呐呐
Nah nah nah, nah...
呐呐呐 呐
No, hold on a second.
不 等一下
*Doe, a deer.
*雌鹿 是一只鹿
No, it's doe, it's a deer.
不是那样唱的 雌鹿 鹿
J.D., now is not a good time, okay?
J.D. 现在不是耍宝的时候 好吗
That kid broke his neck.
那个孩子把脖子摔断了
I want to thank you for dinner last night. Mmmhmm.
我想谢谢你昨天准备的晚餐 是嘛
I've eaten by candlelight before, but never by firefly-light.
我以前吃过烛光晚餐 但从来没有尝试过萤火虫光晚餐
Yeah, it was hard to get them all in the jugs,
是啊 把它们捉到罐子里非常不容易
but I thought it was worth it. Oh.
但是我觉得特别值得 喔
So, what do you want to do tonight?
那你今晚想做点什么
Um, I don't really want to hold hands right now. Is that okay?
我现在不是很想牵手 可以不要嘛
Sure. You know, that's... I'm fine with that. Whatever.
当然啦 我都可以的 无所谓
Like teenage girls say, "Whatever".
像青春期女孩那样的口气 "无所谓"
We're cool.
不是什么大事儿
Okay. I'll call you.
好的 我再打给你
Okay.
好
Hey, Janitor. Rock-solid relationship there.
嗨 看大门的 瞧瞧你那坚如磐石的感情
You know, there's nothing like looking in someone's eyes
你知道吗 看着一个人的眼睛
and seeing a part of them die.
然后看到了他们的某一部分在死去的感觉太独特了
Oh, there it goes! Bye-bye, hope.
就是那样 再见了希望之光
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表