There's Sammy. Hey.
Sammy来啦 嘿
Hi.
嗨
It's okay. It's okay.
没事的 没事的
As a parent, you realize there are things much more annoying
作为一个家长 你会发现有比孩子在你耳边哭
than your child crying in your ear.
更让你心烦的事
Someday, he'll lie to your face.
有一天 他会当着你的面撒谎
Oh, who placed that IV? That other intern did it.
谁给你扎的针 另外一个实习生
Mmm-hmm.
嗯
Or he'll relentlessly pester you for a toy he wants.
或者为了一个他想要的玩具就不停的烦你
Are you gonna give me that job or what?
你到底让不让我做主任了
He's a little sad.
他有点伤心
Oh. Can you take him? He never cries when Sean holds him.
你能抱抱他吗 Sean抱他的时候他从来不哭
Still, nothing really matters as long as you know in your heart
只要你心里知道你的孩子最爱的是你
that your child loves you the most.
其他都不重要
All better, little man.
好了 小男子汉
Bye, guys.
再见
What was that? Don't worry about it.
怎么回事 别担心
So Sam stopped crying the second Sean picked him up, huh?
Sean一抱起来Sam就不哭了
That's harsh. I know.
好伤人 我懂
J.D. Was a little quiet last night, but I'm proud of him.
J.D.昨晚比较沉默 但是我为他骄傲
He's really handling it well.
他真的处理的很好
Your plan to sex up my old girlfriend
你打算睡我的前女友
so you can turn my baby boy against me is over.
还策反我的宝宝计划破产了
Hey, buddy.
嘿 伙计
No, no, no, no, no, no. No. What's wrong? What's wrong?
别 别 别 别 别 别 怎么回事 怎么回事
It's okay. How are you doing this? Are you a sorcerer?
没事的 你到底怎么做的 你是个魔法师吗
Hey, J.D.
你好 J.D.
Hey, Dr. Cox, I heard you were hiring Dr.
嘿 Cox医生 我听说你打算让
Turk as the new Chief of Surgery.
Turk医生做新外科主任吗
I told her the good news. It's not happening.
我告诉她的好消息 不可能的
I have tried to communicate that message to you
我已经尽力用各种方法
every single way I know how, but you won't hear it.
告诉你 但是你就是不听
Honestly, the only option
说真的 我现在唯一
I have left is to concentrate really hard
能做的就是使劲集中精力
and see if I can shoot my actual message
看能不能把我的想法直接
right into your big bald head.
射到你的大光脑袋里
I know you don't wanna give me the job.
我知道你不想给我那份工作
My God, it worked. This is a terrific day for science.
天哪 成功了 真是科学突破的大日子啊
Time to call in the closer.
是时候出动终结者了
A word.
谈谈吧
Why do you always have your wife fight your battles for you?
为什么你总让你妻子来帮你作战啊
I do. Get him, woman.
我喜欢 搞定他 女人
What are you doing? I'm doctoring my file.
你干啥呢 我在填自己的病历
What are you doing?
你在干啥呢
I'm making a special hat in
我在做一顶特殊的帽子
case black doctor gets the Chief of Surgery job.
万一黑医生做了外科主任可以戴
I need you to guard this door while I take care of some business.
我要处理点事 你帮我守着门
Why should I?
为什么我要听你的
You know why.
你知道为什么
The bond that can't be broken.
不能打破的约定吗
That was 20 years ago, but I'll honor the code.
已经二十年了 但是我会遵守约定
You seemed so happy in the Bahamas. How come you left?
你在巴哈马看起来好开心 为啥要离开呢
I thought it was a nude beach.
我以为那是个裸体海滩
It was a church, Bob. So?
那是教堂 Bob 那又怎样
Fine, I'll go.
好吧 我走
Hey, stop him. Whoa, buddy. Hey. Hey.
嘿 拦住他 哇哦 伙计 嘿 嘿
It was time to go. Mmm.
到离开的时候了 嗯
Oh, good, someone already gave him the shot.
真好 已经有人给他打过针了
Hey, can I have that? I wanna put it on something I'm making.
这个可以给我吗 我想放在我做的东西上面
I don't think that's okay.
我看不行
It's a hat.
是顶帽子
I'm gonna hang on to this.
我还是自己拿着吧
See, he's fine now, but when I get close...
看 他现在很好 但是我一靠近
It doesn't make any sense.
真是说不通啊
Unless, of course, someone is shocking him
当然了 除非有人
by pressing a remote control button.
用遥控器在电击他
What's that in your hand, Sean? Yogurt.
你手里拿的啥 Sean 酸奶
What's at the bottom of it? Peach. Peaches.
底下是啥 桃子 桃子啊
Give me that! J.D.
拿过来 J.D.
Okay, you're clean.
好吧 你是清白的
Did you see what he did? That was my last yogurt.
你看到他做了什么吗 那是我最后一个酸奶啊
I know, calm down.
我知道 淡定
And he said "Good" Yesterday. I heard him.
而且他昨天说了"好" 我听到了
You know what? Give us a minute to talk. Come on.
给我点时间和他谈谈 拜托
What the hell are you doing?
你搞什么鬼呢
I don't know.
我也不知道
Look, after my parents divorced,
我父母离婚以后
my dad really wasn't around for me.
我的爸爸没怎么在我身边陪过我
And I promised myself I
我对自己发过誓
was going to be a better father than he was.
我一定要做一个比他好的父亲
Now Sam cries like I'm some kind of stranger.
现在Sam哭的好像我是个陌生人
And I like that Sean has a relationship with him, I do.
我很开心Sean和他处的好 真的
Thanks, man. I'm not talking to you, Sean.
谢了 伙计 没和你说话 Sean
You are a great dad.
你是个很棒的爸爸
Then why can't I hold him?
那为什么我就不能抱他呢
Hi, guys.
嗨 大家好
If you don't stop treating yourself,
你要是再继续自己治疗自己
I'm going to have you strapped down.
我就让人把你绑起来
Naughty.
调皮
And you, just give Turk the job already. He's a natural leader.
还有你 赶紧任命Turk 他是天生的领导者
Plus, I'm about to spit out a second kid,
而且我马上要生第二个孩子了
I could use the extra cash.
需要多赚点钱了
I knew damn sure you were gonna go ahead and make this personal.
我就知道你会把这件事搞的私人化
Am I supposed to give him a job
就因为咱俩是好朋友
because you and I are such good friends?
我就得把工作给他吗
I wouldn't ask you if I didn't know he was right for it.
如果他不适合的话 我是不会向你提出的
Bob, who's the best all-around surgeon in this place?
Bob 这里最好的全科手术医师是谁
Turkleton, hands down.
Turkleton 太简单了
Kiss more butt, Bob.
使劲拍马屁吧 Bob
And you're giving me lip for making this personal?
你还好意思说是我搞私人化
The only reason you're not giving Turk this job
你不想让Turk做主任的唯一理由
is because of your personal feelings for him.
就是你自己对他的私人感觉
That's just not true. Liar.
才不是 骗子
The Adventures of Huckleberry... The Adventures of Huckleberry...
<哈克贝利·费恩历险记> <哈克贝利·费恩历险记>
Don't puke on me, Bob.
别当着我的面呕吐 Bob
Sorry. Just a burp.
抱歉 只是打嗝
Look, I know you're just trying to cheer me up.
我知道你只是想让我振作起来
No, trust me, there have been times
不是的 相信我 有时候
when I wanted to tell
我也想告诉大家
people you're a terrible dad. But you're not.
你是个糟糕的爸爸 但是你不是
You spend tons of time with Sam.
你花很多时间陪着Sam
You call him every night so he can hear your voice.
你每晚都打电♥话♥让他听你的声音
You write him all those stories about unicorns.
你给他写了好多独角兽的故事
Seriously, how do you come up with so many?
说真的 你怎么能想出来那么多
They just come to me. And I got to get them out, you know?
自然而然就来了 我只是讲出来 懂吗
No, I don't know. They're magical.
不 我不懂 那可是有魔力的哟
They're not.
没有
Look, whatever is making Sam cry,
不论Sam为什么哭
it's not about you. It's about him.
肯定不是因为你 是他的问题
You know, babies are sensitive to all kinds of things,
宝宝对很多事都很敏感
bright lights, temperature, new smells.
亮光了 温度了 味道了
The cologne I've been wearing to try and punish Elliot!
我故意用来惩罚Elliot的古龙水
Yes! Thanks for the shower and the loaner clothes.
棒 多谢淋浴和借我的衣服哈
Look at that face. It's like he's got all of our best features.
看看这小脸 他简直遗传了我们所有的优点
No, he got your chin.
错 他遗传了你的下巴
Wow. I'm having a moment.
哇哦 我正享受这一刻呢
Bob, would you please close the back of that thing up?
Bob 你能不能把你的后襟合上啊
Calm down, Perry. It's for the ladies.
淡定 Perry 这是女士们的福利
I'm sure they're grateful.
她们肯定很欣赏的
Hey, why did you check yourself
你为什么得了流感
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表