第八季 第十八集
实习医生风云
I can't believe today's my last day at Sacred Heart.
不敢相信今天是我在圣心医院的最后一天
I couldn't help but let my mind drift back to my very first day.
我的思绪不禁飘回最初那天
Don't look at me when we're moving someone.
传送病人的时候别看我
Why?
为什么
And from now on, whenever I'm in the room,
现在开始不论何时 只要我在这屋
you're definitely not allowed to talk.
你绝对不准讲话
Charged. Clear!
电已充满 躲开点
Oh, my God!
啊 天啊
Dr. Dorian.
Dorian医生
Do you not realize that
你难道没意识到对我而言
you're nothing but a large pair of scrubs to me?
你只是一套医护服般的存在吗
You stick a penny in there?
你在这藏钱了吗
No. I was just making small talk.
没有 我只是在闲聊而已
If I find a penny in there, I'm taking you down.
如果被我发现一分钱 老子就打爆你
I thought we cared about each other...
我以为我们互相关心
Oh! Please. If you didn't want to sleep with me,
拜托 就算你不想睡我
you'd have done the same thing. I'll tell you one thing.
你也会这么做 那我还就告诉你了
The last thing in the world I want to do is sleep with you now.
此时此刻 我最不想做的事就是睡你
Do me right here. Okay.
现在就上了我 好啊
See?
你瞧
I won in the end, though, because now she loves me
不过最后还是我赢了 因为她现在很爱我
and I get to have her whenever I see fit.
任何时候只要我想 我就能和她啪啪啪
In fact, I think I'll use this last-day thing
事实上 我想利用最后一天
to score some morning sex.
这个借口来个早上啪
I can't believe today's my last day... No morning sex.
我不敢相信今天是我最后一天 别想早上啪
Worth a try.
贵在尝试啊
We can kiss if you remembered
如果你昨晚记得放漱口水
to lay out mouthwash last night.
那我们能亲个嘴
I did.
我放了
Did you water it down so we can just swallow it?
你有稀释吗 那我们就能直接干了这杯了
Of course I did.
当然了
Actually, I did not remember to water it down. At all.
事实上我忘记稀释了 忘得一干二净
Morning. Be weirder.
早上好 你还能更怪点吗
You'd love it. How'd you sleep?
你会喜欢的 睡得好吗
Really well, actually.
真的很好哦
I knew it. You want to know why? This is my bed.
我就知道 你猜为啥 因为这是我的床
I had it brought here because it's so comfortable.
我带过来的 因为它太舒服了
You don't have a bed at your house anymore?
你家里没有床了吗
Why bother? I've slept here, like,
没必要了啊 自从你搬到这
every night since you moved.
我基本每晚都睡在这啊
So we live together.
所以我们同居了
Kind of, I guess.
我想算是吧
I feel like I should have been told. Come on.
我觉得你该通知我一声吧 拜托
I see it now. You've been sneak-moving in here for days.
我懂了 这些天你一直在偷偷搬东西进来
The clothes in the dresser, those girly pillows on the couch.
衣橱里的衣服 沙发上的小女生枕头
This really weird picture of a Vegas showgirl.
还有这张奇怪的拉斯维加斯舞♥女♥照片
Don't make fun of my brother, Barry.
不要取笑我弟弟Barry
I think he looks very beautiful.
我觉得他很美
They did a dynamite job on his boobs. Are those Gs?
他们在他胸上可费了大功夫了 G杯吗
Double Ds. Plus, you're the guy
双D巨杯 还有 明明是你
who keeps asking me to bring stuff over here.
一直要我搬东西到这来的
Are you seriously upset? I'm very upset.
你真的这么不开心 我真的很不开心
I don't even think morning sex could fix it.
我都觉得就算来场早上啪都无济于事了
Although it might. Fine.
不过我可说不准 好吧
Do I have to move a lot? You never do, anyway.
我需要多动动吗 反正你从来不动
True.
确实
Aw, man, he got my coffee wrong.
天 他把我咖啡弄错了
How? It's dirt.
怎么会 都是土
That may be because I told Donny
这可能是因为我告诉了Donny
you thought his coffee tasted like dirt.
你觉得他的咖啡喝起来像吃土一样
Why would you do that?
你干嘛这么做
Because Donny's a vengeful little punk
因为Donny是个记仇的小蠢货
and I wanted to see what he would do.
我倒想看看他的手段
He's a convicted felon. He shivved a guy.
他被判过重刑 他砍过人的
Ah, I love you, Donny. Muffin, please.
啊 我爱你 Donny 来份松饼
I still can't believe you're going back to work.
我还是不敢相信你要回去工作了
I miss doctoring.
我想念做医生的日子
And the great thing about locum tenens is,
当个临时医师最棒的地方
it's part-time,
就在于这是兼♥职♥的
and you have to go where they need you,
哪里需要你 你就得去哪里
so it's going to force Enid and me to travel.
所以Enid不得不跟我一同旅行
You're finally going to stop hanging around here?
所以你终于不呆这闲逛了哈
Yep, this is my last muffin in this place.
没错 这是我在这吃的最后一个松饼
You're finally going to stop hanging around here?
所以你终于不呆这闲逛了哈
Oh. Look, he's stuck on a thought.
他脑子卡壳了
If he doesn't get off it in a few minutes,
如果几分钟后他还没回神
just kick him. That's what I always do. Okay.
就踢他 我一直都是这么干的 好吧
I've enjoyed this stupid coffee spot so much,
我太爱这个傻♥逼♥的咖啡店了
I need a memento.
我得拿个纪念品
Would you distract the staff
我要去偷我最爱的桌子
while I steal my favorite table?
你能帮我打下掩护吗
I don't think so, Bob. Understood. It's not your fight.
不行 Bob 我懂 这不关你事
You're finally going to stop hanging around...
所以你终于不呆这闲逛了哈
You're finally going to stop...
所以你终于不
You're finally gonna...
所以你终于
Thank you.
谢谢
No problem.
不客气
I wouldn't do that.
我可不会那么做
It's good dirt.
这土很香
So, I actually did drift off a bit.
实际上我还是有动一点点的
How was the morning sex?
早上啪的感觉如何呀
I was awesome! Really?
哥真是太棒了 真的吗
Nah. I never really got things going. My peep was sleepy.
并不 我没真的进去 - 我的小兄弟还在沉睡中
Hey, J.D., I know that it's your last day,
嘿J.D我知道今天是最后一天
but I'm not going to say goodbye
但我不想说再见
because even just saying the word
因为哪怕前一秒我刚说了这词
a second ago is going to make me cry.
我已经要哭鼻子了
Okay. Okay. Deep breaths. Deep breaths.
好了好了 深呼吸 深呼吸
I can't catch my breath. I can't catch it.
我喘不上气了 喘不上了
I can't catch it! Where is it?
喘不上了 空气呢
Where is it? Breathe it out. Breathe it out.
空气哪儿去了 呼出来 呼出来
Okay, I'm back.
好了 我缓过来了
Plus, I'm just going to see you at our place tonight, okay?
今晚 我就在咱家里等你 好吗
Did you just say "Our place"?
你刚刚说了"咱家里" 吗
You are sneak-moving in!
你就是想偷搬过来啊
Your ears are playing tricks.
你听错了啦
And, J.D., people should make a big deal
还有 J.D 大家应该要隆重地
about you leaving Sacred Heart.
送你离开圣心
But don't be disappointed if it doesn't live up to
但如果没你预想的那么隆重
the expectations you have in your head, okay?
也别失望 好吗
I think I'll be fine.
我想我很好
Yeah, I know it's blocking the stairs,
没错 我知道它挡住了楼梯
but people could walk around, right?
但我想人们会绕道走的 对吧
You're the greatest.
你最棒了
Get over here. You're my bear. That's right.
过来 你是我的熊熊 对
Growl for me.
给我叫一个
What are those pads for?
那些垫子是干嘛的
Those pads there, my friend, are for you to fall on.
那些垫子是为你倒下准备的
In honor of your departure, I'm about to give you your final,
为了欢送你离开 我要让你最后一次体验
full-turbo spinning eagle.
完整版旋转飞鹰
Prepping for takeoff. Excellent.
准备起飞 好极啦
Now, did you get my text
你昨晚有收到我发的短♥信♥吗
about not eating after midnight last night?
让你午夜过后别吃东西
Yeah. All I've had is mouthwash.
收到了 我只喝了杯漱口水
Let's do this. Come on! Mounting.
咱们开始吧 快 飞起来
Three, two, one. Eagle!
三 二 一 飞鹰
Eagle!
飞鹰
Are these two doctors?
敢问这两货是医生吗
I'm afraid so.
恐怕是的
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表