Quick, tell him that's impossible
快 告诉他这不可能
because you're the greatest doctor in the world.
因为你是这世界上最伟大的医生
The troops are one for four. How's it going over here?
实习小队四输一赢 你这里怎么样
Not great. Robyn is HIV positive.
不怎么样 Robyn呈艾滋病阳性反应
That sucks.
太糟了
Yeah.
是啊
When she wakes up I have to tell her.
她醒来之后我必须告诉她
Elliot, maybe it won't be so bad.
Elliot 也许不会那么糟糕
You know, we made a lot of headway with HIV.
你知道 治疗艾滋病上我们取得了很大进展
It's not a death sentence anymore.
它已经不是无药可救的了
Check out Mr. Maller over here.
看看这边的Maller先生
He found out he was HIV positive today.
他今天刚知道自己得了艾滋病
All right, admittedly, he's not psyched about that,
好吧 必须承认 他不是为这而兴奋
he's actually watching sports on his computer.
他正在从电脑上看体育比赛
Oh! Yeah. Elliot, my point is,
噢 是啊 Elliot 我想说的是
maybe it won't be that hard telling Robyn she has the Hivvie.
也许告诉Robyn她得了小艾并没有那么难
Hivvie?
小艾
I heard somebody say it and I thought it was kind of cool.
我之前听别人这么说过 觉得挺酷
It sounds like a dance the kids do nowadays, you know.
听起来就跟现在孩子跳的舞步似的
Do the Hivvie Do the Hivvie
跳跳小艾 跳跳小艾
Do the Hivvie Do the Hivvie
跳跳小艾 跳跳小艾
Like this?
像这样
Do the Hivvie Do the Hivvie
跳跳小艾 跳跳小艾
Break it down.
来轧轧舞
Do the Hivvie Do the Hivvie
跳跳小艾 跳跳小艾
There it is. Do the...
就是这样 跳跳
I like it when you do the Hivvie.
我喜欢你跳小艾
We should not do the Hivvie!
我们不应该跳小艾
Okay.
好吧
Do the Hivvie Do the Hivvie
跳跳小艾 跳跳小艾
Mrs. Emmitt, we can't drain the fluid in your chest
Emmitt夫人 在修复好您的肺部萎陷之前
until we repair your collapsed lung.
我们无法排您肺部的积液
How did I get a collapsed lung?
我怎么会得了肺部萎陷
That happened when I tried to drain the fluid. I'm sorry.
在我排肺部积液时发生的 我很抱歉
Okay, but when it's fixed,
好吧 但等到治好之后
I want the procedure to be done by a real doctor.
我要一名真正的医生实施手术
So how long is it before you become a real doctor? Is it soon?
要过多久你才能成为一名真正的医生 很快吗
Back off, okay?
离我远点儿 好嘛
Oh! Come on! When you act all hurt it ruins all the fun for me!
哦 别这样嘛 你一副受伤的样子我的乐趣都没了
Anything?
有放吗
No.
没
Mrs. Powell, when I was a kid,
Powell女士 我小的时候
my mom used to tell me that farts were demons
我妈告诉过我 屁是在你
that were crawling around in your belly,
肚子里乱爬的小恶魔
and if I ever let one out
要是我放一只出来
it would give my grandma cancer.
就会让我的祖母得癌症
So, I know what you're going through.
所以我很理解你现在的心情
But let me tell you the real issue here.
不过让我告诉你一个现实的问题
The number one killer in hospitals is infection.
医院里的头号♥杀手是感染
And since you just underwent surgery, you're very susceptible.
因为你刚经历了手术 所以你现在非常易受感染
We need to get you out of here,
我们需要帮助你出院
but we can't until you do it, so it's up to you.
但除非你肯放屁否则我们没办法 一切取决于你
I'm so sorry we have to strap your arms down.
很抱歉我们必须把你的胳膊绑起来
Please know I'm just trying to help.
请理解我只是想帮忙
Hey, Katie.
嘿 Katie
I can't really talk right now.
我现在没法说话
Looks like someone got her first face-spitting.
看起来有人第一次被人往脸上吐唾沫了
See, there's lots of things to hate about being a doctor.
看 当医生有好多讨厌的地方
I mean, for starters, no woman looks good in scrubs,
首先 没有女人穿着手术服还好看
but guys do, it's unfair.
不过男的就可以 多不公平
Plus, malpractice insurance, bad hours...
另外 医疗事故保险 糟糕的工作时间
Yeah, but at least you guys in medicine get to figure stuff out.
是啊 可至少你们内科的可以将病因搞明白
You know, you were like a detective with your HIV patient.
知道么 在艾滋病患者那件事上你就像一个大侦探
Surgeons, all we do is cut and sew.
而外科医生 我们做的只是切切缝缝
Sometimes I feel like a glorified mechanic.
有时我感觉自己就像个被美化的机修工
Yeah.
好了
Well, the spleen's shot to hell. I'm gonna have to remove it.
脾脏已经没救了 我必须得移除它
While I'm in there, I might as well get that gall-bladder, too.
趁着我还在 我最好把那个胆囊也拿走
I mean, you could leave it in there,
你也可以把它留在里面不管
but you're just gonna be back here in a couple months.
但是几个月不到你们还得回来
To be honest with you,
实话跟你说
I ain't too great with those Japanese models.
我不怎么擅长修理日本车
I'd look good in a jumpsuit.
我穿连身裤还挺帅
If you're going to fantasize like J.D.,
如果你要像J.D.一样瞎幻想
you have to talk like him when you come out of it.
醒的时候要跟他一样语气说话
I'd look good in it. In a jumpsuit.
我看着还挺帅 穿着连身裤
Better. Thank you.
好多了 谢谢
I got to tell you what else I
还有一点我必须告诉你
don't like about being a doctor. The patients.
当一名医生讨厌的地方 病人
I mean, sometimes they're great.
有时他们很好
But sometimes, like you said, they just lie through their teeth.
但有时候 就像你说的 他们张嘴就是瞎话
I need you to guzzle this Mucomyst
我需要你把这祛痰药灌下去
to counteract the effects of the acetaminophen overdose.
来中和过量退热净的作用
It wasn't acetaminophen.
其实不是退热净
There was a guy in here before pretending to be you,
之前在这儿的家伙装成是你
so I lied to him to throw him off the trail.
所以我骗了他把他甩掉
Dude, you're killing me.
老兄 你也太磨人了
I think the only way I got through my first year here
我想我挨过这里第一年的唯一方式
was leaning on the people around me.
就是依靠身边的人
You know how you found Carla and I found J. D?
还记得你怎么爱上了Carla 而我跟了J.D.吗
Do you ever think how weird it would have been
你有没有想过要是你我跟彼此在一起了
if you and I had found each other?
会有多怪
Elliot, you're very cute. But your booty is really tiny.
Elliot 你很漂亮 但是你的屁♥股♥实在太小了
I don't know what I would do with that thing.
我不知道应该怎么对付那小玩意儿
You could start by smacking it.
你可以先扇两巴掌
And secondly, if we were in a committed relationship,
再说了 要是我们真的在一起了
I'd have gained, like, 30 to 40 pounds for you.
我会为你增重个30到40斤
Really? No.
真的吗 才不
Still, this place could have used some jungle fever.
所以 这地方真的需要一些丛林热
You know, the whole white doctor, black surgeon thing.
你知道 白人医生和黑人外科大夫之类的
Wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait. Why is this happening?
等等 等等 等等 等等 这怎么发生的
That whole pathetic, no
你现在产生了
self-esteem thing you have going on right now?
那毫无自尊的可悲感觉了
I'm really vibing that. That's why I used to date fat guys.
我强烈感应到了 所以我以前都交往胖子
You know, the reason why I work on my body so much now is
知道么 之所以我现在这么注重维持自己的身材
'cause I was kind of a heavy kid.
是因为小时候我是个胖孩子
How heavy? 260.
有多胖 260
Oh! God.
哦 受不了了
You know, we're acting all nostalgic,
我们在这一个劲儿的怀旧
but we're barely in our thirties.
其实我们都还不到30呢
I mean, we could still do anything we want with our lives.
这把岁数我们还可以为所欲为呢
You think we'll both be doctors forever?
你觉得我们永远都会是医生吗
Dr. Reid? Your patient Robyn is up.
Reid医生 你的病人Robyn醒了
Great. Here goes.
真好 艰巨任务开始了
Also, I got Mr. Swick to admit he actually ate fertilizer.
还有 我让Swick先生承认实际上他吃的是肥料
How'd you do that?
咋做到的
I may have given him a little slap.
我貌似给了他一巴掌
You'll do fine here.
你很适合在这里
Dr. Turk! Yeah
Turk医生 啥事儿
It's done!
放了
Just, with me being a guy, I have to ask this question.
作为一个男人 我必须问这个问题
What did it smell like?
什么味儿
Thirty years of repression. And hotdogs.
30年的压抑 还有热狗味儿
Good job.
干得好
I'm HIV positive?
我感染了艾滋
You were right, it's not anorexia.
你说得对 不是厌食症
Wow, that's a huge victory for me.
哇 对我来说真是巨大的胜利
Look, I know it's scary to even be talking about the "Hivvie."
我知道就只是谈起"小艾"已经很可怕了
The what? I'm sorry.
谈起什么 抱歉
Forget it, I'm just really nervous.
当我没说 我只是太紧张了
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表