Look, the point is HIV is very treatable now.
重点是艾滋病现在是可治疗的
Okay, this does not have to ruin your life.
它不会就此毁了你的人生
So I should just stay positive?
所以我只需要保持乐观
Definitely.
一定的
Because even though I really want to get married and have kids,
因为虽然我真的很想结婚生子
this will probably make it easier to find someone.
也许这会让我更容易地找到另一半
No.
不会
Don't try to make this okay.
不要把这说得无所谓
This is not okay.
这有所谓
This is the worst thing that's ever going to happen to me
这是我人生中可以发生的最糟的事情
in my entire life, and you're here to see it.
而你在这里目睹了一切
So, you need to find a way to handle it better.
所以你最好找到更好的方式来应付
'Cause I get to handle it however I want.
因为我可以任我自己如何面对它
Okay. Do you want me to shut up?
好吧 你想让我闭嘴吗
Do you want me to leave?
你想让我离开吗
No.
不
**Hardly enough for all the trouble*
*不足以面对所有的困难
**And hardly enough to get it right*
*不足以去正确地面对
Here. Sorry about that guy spitting in your face.
给 很抱歉那个家伙往你的脸上吐唾沫
Thanks, Howie.
谢谢 Howie
You smell horrible.
你闻起来糟透了
I showered three times and I can't get Mrs.
我已经冲了三次澡 还是摆脱不掉
Powell's stink off me.
Powell夫人的臭味
It's in my hair.
都深入发丝了
Where have you two been?
你俩去哪儿了
Nowhere. We weren't anywhere. Nowhere. Around.
没去哪儿 哪儿都没去啊 就在周围啊
What smells?
什么臭味儿
I'm going to go take a bath in tomato juice.
我得去泡个番茄汁浴
Look at that.
快看啊
They have no idea what's ahead of them.
他们完全不知道等在他们前面的是什么
You know, I never answered your question earlier,
我一直没有回答你之前的问题
about whether you and I would always be doctors.
我们永远都会是医生吗
You will.
你会的
You have this amazing ability to find joy in everything you do.
你有在所做的每件事之中找到乐趣的惊人能力
Thank you.
多谢
Whether it's, like, an operation you've done 100 times,
不管是 你已经做过上百次的手术
or even teaching.
还是教学
All right, Derek, the trick to this
好了 Derek 诀窍就是要把
is to get the needle right between the ribs, okay?
针头插入两根肋骨正中 好吗
Watch. Like so.
看着 像这样
And like so. You wanna get it for me?
就这样 你想就此接手吗
But as for me?
但我呢
I know you think it was a big victory
我知道 你觉得搞清楚Robyn到底
figuring out what was wrong with Robyn.
得了什么病是个巨大的胜利
But those moments are kind of like eating a piece of chocolate.
但那些时刻就像是吃了一块巧克力
I enjoy the satisfaction
满足感维持了有十秒
for about 10 seconds and then it's gone.
然后就消失不见了
See, the thing that sticks
而在我脑海中挥之不去的是
with me is the anguish on a patient's face
当我告诉病人糟糕的消息时
when I give them crappy news. I hold on to that forever.
他们脸上呈现的痛苦之情 这点我永远都不会变
You're a surgeon, you occasionally get to fix people.
你是一名外科医生 偶尔你也可以治好病人
I figure out what's wrong with someone,
我搞清楚人们得了什么病
and then most of the time I can't do anything about it.
大多时候我却对此无能为力
I just wish them luck dealing with it,
只能祝他们好运面对病魔
or try to keep them alive for a while longer.
或者努力让他们活得久一点
So, you wanna know if I'll always be a doctor?
所以 你想知道我会不会永远是名医生
I'd have to say, "I don't know."
我必须说 "我不知道"
I'm a doctor now. I will be tomorrow.
我现在是名医生 明天也会是
But I can tell you that if I'm ever lucky enough to get married,
但我可以告诉你如果我有幸可以结婚
to have some kids, to maybe not need the money,
有自己的孩子 也许不再有金钱之需
I think I'd walk out of here and never look back.
我想我会大步离开这儿 永不回头
But how am I supposed to express my joy?
但我怎么表达我的喜悦
Dude, you got to find your own thing.
老兄 你得找到自己的招牌动作
I'd tell you to do the low arm-pump, but Dr. Fordham owns that.
我想给你低处手臂快速伸缩 但已经被Fordham占为己有了
Here's the coffee you wanted.
这是你要的咖啡
Yeah!
好耶
Deb, relax. It's just coffee.
Deb 淡定 不过是咖啡
Don't tell her there's donuts in the break room.
别告诉她在休息室里有甜甜圈
We have donuts?
我们还有甜甜圈
Yeah!
好耶
Anyway.
随便啦
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表