Oh...
哦
Do you remember that trip we took to Thailand together?
你还记得咱们一起去泰国的那次旅行吗
You still keep in touch with that hermaphrodite you nailed?
和当时上过的那个双性人还有联♥系♥吗
What was his name? Lou.
他叫什么来着 Lou
The rest was predictable. They fired Maddox.
剩下的事情就可想而知了 他们炒了Maddox
Oh! So this is where the party is.
哦 原来大家是在这儿狂欢呢
It's okay. Go on celebrating. I don't care.
没关系 继续庆祝吧 我不在乎
I mean, sure, I spent the last three months building a life here.
当然 过去这三个月我一直努力在这里构建自己的生活
Buying a condo, finding a school for my kid,
买♥♥个公♥寓♥ 给我家孩子找个学校
having sex with Mickhead.
和Mickhead炒饭
That doesn't have to end, baby.
这个没必要结束 宝贝
Oh, yes, it does, Walter.
哦 是的 要结束 Walter
You shouldn't have to strangle me to keep your erection.
你没必要掐着我脖子来保持勃起
I have needs.
我也有需求的
Anyway, you all think that you've won,
无论如何 你们都以为你们赢了
but they're just going
但他们只会用一个
to replace me with someone exactly like me.
和我一模一样的人来代替我
Because nothing ever changes.
因为什么都是一成不变的
People don't change, relationships don't change,
人不会变 人际关系不会变
and the medical system will never change either.
医疗制度也永远不会变的
But you guys, go ahead and have fun until the new me gets here.
但是你们大伙儿继续开心快活吧 直到新的我到来为止
It should be a great couple of days.
应该还有好多天呢
And then poof! She was gone.
然后 噗 她就不见了
And I like to think we proved Maddox wrong those next few days.
在接下来的几天里 我宁愿相信我们证明了Maddox是错的
We found a way to work around the system...
我们找到了变通体制的新方法
Thanks.
谢谢
Here's the medicine, Mr. Rosell. I hope that helps.
这是药 Rosell先生 希望能有效
A relationship evolved.
一段关系升华了
Good morning, Bob. Perry.
早上好 Bob Perry
It just goes to show you that with a little help,
这一切都告诉你 只要一点点帮助
anything can change, even interns.
什么都可以改变 甚至实习生也可以
Dr. Reid, I'm not the one
Reid医生 那天不是我
that placed that central line the other day.
插的中♥央♥静脉置入导管
I just took credit for it.
我只是无功受誉而已
I'm not gonna do that anymore. Good.
我不会再那么做了 很好
Any chance you could show me how to place one of those things?
你有可能插个导管给我示范一下吗
Let's go.
咱们走吧
And action.
开机
Oh, man, those guys, the screws. They worked him over good.
哦 兄弟 那些恶霸 非人的虐待 把他折磨得惨不忍♥睹
They shivved him with a shank, in the yard of the big house.
就在监狱外的院子里 他们先是用匕♥首♥扎他
And they shanked him with a shiv.
接着又用刀子桶他
Just 'cause he was up the river.
不过是因为他在蹲大狱而已
J-boy. The big J.
J君 大佬J
I thought I saw him, man.
我以为我看到他了呢 兄弟
He's always in here.
他一直都深埋于我的心底
Johnny. Oh, Johnny.
Johnny 哦 Johnny
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表