是的
...or holding someone accountable...
或者追究某人的责任
You're fired.
你被炒了
What about my son?
那我儿子怎么办
That's my daughter.
那是我女儿
I'm... I'm sorry. May I see it again? Please.
我 我真对不起 我能再看看吗 拜托
...or apologizing for a major screw-up.
或者是在为一次严重的失误道歉
We're sorry. Yeah, we'll get it together from now on.
我们很抱歉 是啊 今后我们会打起精神好好表现的
Promise.
保证
But for some reason, I didn't wanna hear it.
但出于某种原因 我不想听到它
You know what? I'm done with you guys.
你们知道吗 我受够你们了
Hey, C-Bear. Every time I see Maddox,
嘿 巧克力熊 每次我看见Maddox
I get one step closer to ending my career.
就离自己职业生涯的终结又近了一步
You'll be fine. Maddox seems cool.
你会没事的 Maddox看起来挺好
I don't know about that,
我可不觉得
I just can't shake the
我就是甩不掉
feeling that that woman is a complete tool.
那女人完全是个傻叉的感觉
You've been saying that all day.
你都这样说了一整天了
Why don't you just go talk
你为什么不去跟她聊聊
to her and figure it out once and for all?
然后一次性彻底搞清楚呢
Nah.
不要啦
Hey, aren't you supposed to be at rounds?
嘿 你不是应该在巡房♥吗
They're driving me crazy.
他们快把我逼疯了
Someone needs to send those interns to an internment camp.
应该有人把那些实习生送到"实习生集中营"去
Dude, internment camps are never funny.
老兄 集中营从来都不好笑
I always forget that Turk is one-eighth Japanese.
我总是忘记Turk有八分之一的日本血统
Hey, can you give Mr. Hicks a full cardiac workup?
嘿 你能给Hicks先生做个全套的心脏检查吗
Of course. And what would you say
当然 如果我说他是
if I said he was my lover?
我的爱人 你会怎么说
I'd know that obviously you
我会知道很明显你
were joking because you are way out of his league.
是在开玩笑 因为他远远配不上你
Oh, there, there. That is... We're doing this. Okay.
哦 好了 好了 真是 我们在拥抱了 好的
I like you the best.
我最喜欢你了
Thanks, Mom... Ma'am. Ma'am.
谢谢 妈 女士 女士
She's not your mom.
她不是你妈
Well, she certainly doesn't think that I'm all about me.
她显然不觉得我只想着我自己
I was just being honest.
我只是实话实说而已
I'd want you to do the same for
如果我在做也许以后会
me if I was doing things I might regret later.
后悔的事 我希望你也会这样对我
Name one thing that I've done lately that I'm gonna regret.
说出一件我最近干的会让我后悔的事
Hey, Blondie! Show me your rack.
嘿 金发妞儿 给我看你的咪♥咪♥
No!
不
Like that's gonna come back to haunt me.
那才不会有什么后果找上我
What else you got?
还有什么
Well, what about the way you're
那你老是以一种嘲笑Keith
always mocking Keith about not marrying him?
的口吻说自己没嫁给他这件事呢
You probably don't even realize how devastated he still is.
你大概都没意识到他现在还有多心碎
Oh, hey, ladies. Awesome day, huh? Awesome!
哦 嘿 女士们 美好的一天 哈 棒极了
I hope he'll pull through.
我希望他能渡过难关
And now, on to our next patient. Let's go, bitches.
现在 去找我们的下一位病人 出发吧 小婊砸们
Why is Doctor Squeaky-Pants leading rounds?
为什么吱吱叫医生在带头巡房♥
Where the hell is Dorian?
Dorian死哪儿了
Keith is not still devastated.
Keith才没有现在还心碎呢
I mean, what the hell is Carla talking about?
Carla到底在瞎说什么啊
She's completely off-base, right?
她完全大错特错了 对吧
I have to disagree with you.
我必须反对你
You don't see my point at all?
你一点都没明白我的意思吗
You don't understand. I'm married to Carla, right,
你不懂 我跟Carla结婚了 对吧
and she has spies everywhere. So I have to disagree with you.
到处都有她的间谍 所以我不得不反对你
I'm on to you, Rochelle.
我盯着你呢 Rochelle
Dr. Reid, may I talk to you?
Reid医生 我能跟你谈谈吗
Ted, are you going to talk? In a second.
Ted 你要说话吗 马上
I'm just waiting for the anti-anxiety medication to kick in.
我正等着抗焦虑药物发挥作用呢
And there it is.
来了
Hey, baby.
嘿 宝贝儿
Yeah, Ted, I'm actually in
啊 Ted 我正负责
charge of keeping a lot of people alive, so...
让很多人活命呢 所以
Carla's right, Keith's a mess.
Carla说得对 Keith现在一团糟
He hasn't been able to pull out of it since you ended things.
自从你结束了一切 他还没能从中走出来
He's sad all the time.
他一直很伤心
Yeah, I don't see it.
啊 我没看出来
Of course you don't.
你当然看不出来
No one ever wants the person who hurt them
没人想让伤害自己的人
to ever see how badly they've been hurt.
看到自己有多受伤
Morning. Morning.
早安 早安
It's amazing how the exact same question
令人惊讶的是相同的问题
can have totally different connotations.
可以有着完全不同的涵义
May I talk to you?
我能跟你谈谈吗
May I talk to you?
我能跟你谈谈吗
May I talk to you?
我能跟你谈谈吗
I have to ask. When I fired you before,
我不得不问 我之前炒掉你的时候
did you think I was kidding?
你以为我在开玩笑吗
No, I knew you were serious
不 我知道你是认真的
because I heard that you fired Jimmy the orderly.
因为我听说你已经炒了护工Jimmy
What did he do?
他干了什么
Okay, this is where you keep all of the tension.
好的 这就是你所有压力聚集的地方
Do you mind if I do a yogi chant? It relaxes the muscles.
你介意我唱一下瑜伽颂歌♥吗 它能放松肌肉
Do you feel that? Mmmhmm.
你感觉到了吗 嗯哼
But that's just Jimmy being Jimmy!
但那只是Jimmy在做自己啊
You know, the incident yesterday with Dr. Dorian,
你知道 昨天和Dorian医生的那个意外
I swear to you that will never happen again,
我向你发誓那绝对不会再发生了
even though he deserved it.
虽然他活该
I don't know... Come on, I've been here forever.
我不知道诶 拜托 我在这里工作很久了
You can't just throw me out of the hospital.
你不能就这样把我赶出医院
No, but I can walk you out without you even noticing.
是不能 但我可以不知不觉地送你走出来
Well played. I need your keys.
高明 我需要你的钥匙
Where are the rest?
其他的呢
I got tired of carrying them all,
我老带它们带烦了
so I made one that works on everything.
所以我就做了一把万♥能♥钥♥匙♥
Watch.
看着
How about that? Come on, hit the highway.
怎么样 来吧 开上高速
Thank you.
谢谢
No.
不行
Keith.
Keith
I just realized that I never really took the time
我才意识到我从没认真花时间
to apologize for the way things ended between us.
为我们之间结束的方式道歉
I mean, I did say that I
我是说 我的确
was so sorry right when it happened, remember?
在当时就说了抱歉 记得吗
We were outside, I gave you the ring back,
我们在外面 我把戒指还给你
you started crying and... No, no. No need to recap, Elliot.
你开始哭然后 不 不 没必要回顾 Elliot
Right.
好的
Look, I know this was my decision,
听着 我知道这是我的决定
so it was easier for me to move on and,
所以对我来讲更容易走出来
well, you know, make jokes and stuff.
还有 开玩笑什么的
I guess I've been so self-involved
我想就是因为我这么自私
I never stopped to think that you still may be hurting.
才从没有停下来想想你可能还很受伤
Anyway, I just wanted to really apologize, for everything.
不管怎么样 我只想真心地道歉 为这一切
Thanks. That means a lot.
谢谢 这对我意味很多
Hug? No.
抱一抱 不
Right.
好吧
Why would you pass off your interns?
你为什么不管你的实习医生
I just... I can't deal with them anymore.
我只是 我没法再应付他们了
Really? Because I had an
真的吗 因为就在几年前
intern just a couple of years back that I hated.
恰巧也有一个我非常讨厌的实习生
Honestly, he was so maddening
讲真的 他令人抓狂到
that my therapist put me on a suicide-slash-homicide watch.
我的心理医生把我放进了自杀兼谋杀的观察名单里
Do I know this intern?
我认识这个实习医生吗
Intimately. I figured.
非常熟悉 猜到了
This is a teaching hospital.
这是一所教学医院
You have to teach. I know.
你要去教授 我知道
I'm just... I'm so tired of
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表