第八季 第四集
实习医生风云
Life's great.
生活真美好
With the Janitor fired, I can walk the halls without fear.
清洁工被炒了 我可以毫无畏惧地到处走了
I don't even hesitate around corners anymore.
甚至转弯的时候也不用再犹豫了
But maybe I should.
也许还是犹豫一下好
I-can-feel-little-J.D. Five?
"我可以感觉到小J.D."击掌
No thanks, Todd. But I can and I want my five.
不了 谢了 Todd 但是我感觉到了 我就要击掌
Plus, Elliot and I were
而且 Elliot和我
better friends than we'd been in a long time.
从没像现在这么要好过
We were going to movies.
我们一起去看电影
I really liked that.
我真的很喜欢
Oprah produced it.
欧普拉制♥作♥的哟
We were going out to dinner.
我们一起出去晚餐
My salmon was great.
三文鱼很好吃
You know, Oprah owns that restaurant.
这家餐厅可是欧普拉开的哟
And on weekends when I had Sam, she even came over for breakfast.
甚至周末Sam来我这里的时候 她都跑过来一起吃早餐
I could make pancakes, or we can have Oprah O's.
我可以做煎饼 或者我们可以吃欧普拉麦片
And check this out.
看着哈
Who wants to eat some cereal?
谁想吃点麦片
That's funny. That's it?
挺好玩 就这样吗
Not only did I rig this box,
我不仅亲自安装了这个盒子
but I got Whitney in Payroll to tape her Oprah voice.
还让工资部的Whitney录下了她的欧普拉嗓音
I've been working on this joke for over a week,
为了这个笑话我都准备一个多星期了
and all you can muster is a little chuckle?
你就这么咯咯笑两声
Who wants to eat some cereal? Stop.
谁想吃点麦片 住嘴
Who wants to eat some cereal? It's broken.
谁想吃点麦片 坏了
Who wants to eat some cereal? Stop it!
谁想吃点麦片 别说了
Who wants to eat some cereal? Stop, stupid box!
谁想吃点麦片 住嘴 蠢盒子
Okay, so I'm gonna add a little pressure now, sir.
好了 我现在要稍微用点力 先生
That's all right. It's perfectly natural.
没关系的 这很正常
That was you.
是你放的
Yeah, I know. But it's still perfectly natural.
我知道 但那也是很正常的
Lovely.
真棒
It's your own fault.
你自作自受
You're the only attending who sticks around for an entire exam
主治医生里只有你要求外科会诊
when he calls for a surgical consult.
还要全程在旁边监视的
Why is that? No reason.
为什么 不为什么
Oh, so you don't want to say? That's cool.
哦 你不想说吗 那好啊
I know you hate that I call Carla "Baby" All the time,
我知道你不喜欢我一直叫Carla"宝贝儿"
so I'll just call you "Baby" Until you tell me.
从现在我就叫你"宝贝儿" 直到你告诉我
Does that sound good, baby? Don't do that.
听起来如何 宝贝儿 别这样
Oh, what's the matter, baby?
哦 怎么了嘛 宝贝儿
Look, surgeons always want to slice people open,
听着 外科医生总是想给病人开刀
whether it's the best option or not.
不论手术是不是最好的选择
No disrespect, but you're just not that bright.
没有不敬的意思 但你可没那么聪明
You have no idea how to do anything else.
除了手术 你就不会考虑其他的可能
Unfortunately, sick people are also very, very stupid,
不幸的是 病人一般也都相当 相当得蠢
and will almost always agree to anything
不论像你这种死尸放血木匠
that a bloodletting corpse carpenter,
告诉他们什么
such as yourself, tells them.
他们都会同意的
I simply stay in the room
我留在病房♥里
to make sure they make the right choice.
只是为了确保他们做出正确的选择
So you don't trust me?
原来你是不信任我
Oh, that's right. That is an easier way to say it.
哦 对 这样说容易多了
Baby! Baby!
宝贝儿 宝贝儿
There he is. Right on schedule.
他来了 准时准点
Maybe it was the free muffins for life,
也许是因为终生免费的玛芬
but Dr. Kelso still hangs out here every day.
Kelso医生还是天天呆在这里
Morning, everybody.
大家早上好
Morning, Bob. Morning, Bob.
早上好 Bob 早上好 Bob
I'm like Norm in this bitch.
我就像成天混在酒吧的Norm
Ted finally said what we were all thinking.
Ted终于问了我们都在想的问题
Why are you spending your retirement
为什么你都退休了
hanging around the place you used to work?
还要整天在你原来工作的地方闲晃
It's so sad.
太悲哀了
By comparison, it almost makes my life seem...
比起来 让我的生活都显得
No, still sad.
不对 还是很悲哀
Yeah.
是啊
Seriously, don't you have anything better to do?
说真的 你就没别的事可干吗
Come on, people. I've got tons of stuff going on.
拜托 大伙儿 我有一堆事要做呢
I golf, I play gin with the boys.
我打高尔夫 和兄弟们玩儿牌
In fact, I am just here to stock up on muffins.
事实上 我来这儿不过是囤积些玛芬
Donny, four roadies, please.
Donny 四个路程好伴侣 谢谢
Today, Enid and I are
今天 我和Enid
leaving to go spend a week in the wine country.
要去葡萄酒之乡过一周
Of course, you know how Enid complains.
当然了 你们知道Enid多爱抱怨
Anyplace I take her is whine country.
不论带她去哪儿都是"抱怨之乡"啊
Thank you, thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
Anyway, keep my table warm. Adios.
总之 别让我的桌子闲着啊 拜拜啦
What are you doing?
你这是干啥
Oh, that's the sound I hear in my head whenever people leave.
哦 有人离开的时候 我脑子总响起这个声音
Whatever. I will see you after work.
随便吧 下班后见吧
You should really hesitate before going around corners.
你转弯之前真该犹豫一下啊
I was thinking that earlier.
我早些时候也这么想呢
Hey, since that chief-doctor
嘿 因为那个炒掉我的
person that fired me is gone, I'm back.
主任医生走了 我就回来了
Yay. I knew you'd react that way.
耶 我就知道你是这个反应
And since Jimmy, the overly-touchy orderly,
而且那个过分上下其手的护工Jimmy
got his job back, too,
也回来工作了
I took the liberty of telling him how much you missed him.
我就擅做主张地告诉了他你有多想念他
Hey! I missed you, too. What's new? Oh, nothing, man. Good...
嘿 我也好想你啊 有啥新闻 没啥 伙计 好嘛
You seem a little clenched. Well...
你看起来有点紧张啊 呃
Uh-oh. Found a treasure trove.
啊哦 找到宝藏了
Where's the gold?
金子在哪儿呢
Take my little pickax and get to it!
拿上我的小锄头开挖啦
Okay, no, no, no, no, no.
好啦 别 别 别 别
Giggle worm! Okay. Okay.
傻笑虫虫 好了 好了
Squiggle worm! I'll get my own gold. Thank you.
曲线虫虫 我的金子我自己挖 谢啦
Okay. Welcome back.
好了 欢迎回来
Why?
为啥啊
See you later, buddy. Hey, have a good one, guys.
回见了 兄弟 嘿 玩得开心啊
No, wait. Something's wrong. What is it?
不对 等等 有点不对头 怎么了
It's Dr. Cox. He's all up in my business. And...
是Cox医生啦 他一直盯着我做事 而且
Dr. Cox!
Cox医生
Hang in there, Bear.
坚持住 熊熊
How did you know that he was hurting?
你怎么知道他受打击了
Did you, like, hear it in his voice?
你是从他声音里听出来的吗
With Turk, I can always
对于Turk 我总能
feel it from his soul, like a wave of heat.
从他的灵魂感知到 就像一股热流
Are you gonna make a joke about how gay that sounds?
你不打算笑话我们很基情吗
Definitely. I just don't have the words yet.
当然 我只是还没想好怎么说
Well, let me know.
想好了告诉我
Hello, folks. I'm Dr. Christopher Turk.
你们好 我是Christopher Turk医生
You're right so far. Continue.
目前为止没错 继续
Mr. Halford, Dr. Cox tells
Halford先生 Cox医生告诉我
me that you're in need of a new kidney,
你需要一个新的肾脏
and I understand your wife wants to be the donor.
我知道你的妻子愿意做捐献者
So what do you say we run
那么我们来做些测试
some tests and see if she's a match, okay?
看看她是否可以配型 好吗
Dr. Cox said you're the best surgeon here, so I'm fine.
Cox医生说你是这里最棒的外科医生 我很放心
Right on. See you guys later. Okay.
对极了 那回见吧 好的
Now, I don't understand. If I'm the best surgeon here,
我就不明白了 如果我是这里最好的外科医生
how come you're always looking over my shoulder?
那为什么你还总监视我工作
Oh, give me a break, would you?
哦 让我歇歇吧 成不
Saying someone is "The best surgeon"
说某人是"最好的外科医生"
is like saying someone is the smartest cast member of The Hills.
就好像是说某人是<好莱坞女孩>里最聪明的演员一样
Let's face it. It's just not that
面对现实吧 在外科这个
tough to float to the top of the surgical toilet.
大染缸里想浮到顶端并没那么难
Take your fellow cutter, The Todd.
比如你的这位切割工同事Todd
Now, he is also deemed
他也被认为
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表