第八季 第十七集
实习医生风云
The park was such a blast.
公园真是个好地方
But I had no idea he was so scared of puppies.
但是我还不知道他这么害怕小狗
Oh, he usually loves them.
哦 他通常很爱他们
Oh, I wasn't talking about Sam.
哦 我没说Sam
That was not a puppy. It was a full-grown Dachshund,
那个不是小狗 是一只成年的腊肠狗
and it came at me like a rabid missile!
像个狂犬病导弹一样扑向我
I heard when you're being attacked by a tiny gay dog,
我听说 当你被一只小基狗袭击时
you're supposed to pull its
你应该把他的毛衣掀过头顶
sweater over its head and hockey-fight it.
像冰球格斗一样狠揍他
Hmm.
恩
Sam was so happy this morning,
Sam今早是那么高兴
I decided I'm definitely moving here.
我决定非搬到这里不可
You know, it's only 37 minutes from work, and it just...
你知道吗 上班只有37分钟的路程 而且还
It makes it so much easier for me to see more of him, you know?
还更容易让我多见见他 你知道吗
I think that's great, J.D.
我觉得很不错 J.D.
This feels right.
这感觉很对头
Still, sometimes when you make big decisions,
但是 有时当你做重大决定的时候
life starts going so fast that
生活一下子变得超快
it seems like you're not even moving through it.
就好像你还没来得及做什么
It just happens to you.
一切就是水到渠成地发生了
Like that, I found a new place,
就像这样 我找到个新地方住
furnished it,
放上家具
and after work, I got in my car
下班后 上了车
and made the 37-minute drive to my new home.
开上37分钟就到新家了
Hey, baby, check out my new badge.
嘿 宝贝 看看我的新徽章
Christopher Turk, Chief of Surgery.
Christopher Turk 外科主任
I am so proud of you!
我太为你感到骄傲了
No. Yes.
不是吧 是的呀
Guys, check out the on-call room walk of shame.
各位 看看值班室迈出的羞耻之步
What were you two doing in there?
你们刚才在那干嘛呢
Nothing. I was taking a nap. Nothing at all.
啥也没干 只是小睡一会 啥事都没有
I don't know what he was doing.
我不知道他刚才在干什么
Just preparing for the day, really.
就是为新的一天做准备来着 真的
Derek, you can't do that before a full day of surgery.
Derek 你还有一整天的手术要做 不能干这个
Booty weakens the core muscles. You know, these get sore.
约炮会削弱核心肌群 你知道的 这些肌肉会酸痛的
Think I'm pretty good.
我觉得自己没问题
Let's go get you some coffee.
我们去喝点咖啡吧
Nice pull, Denise.
干得不错 Denise
That kid is so fine, he's actually made
那孩子可真不赖 事实上
a couple of guest appearances up in here.
我还意淫过他几次呢
Me, too.
我也是
I've got this one scenario
我脑袋里会想象这么个场景
where he and I are walking down a dark alley
他和我正走在一条漆黑的小路上
and J.D. is a mugger who jumps out with a knife.
而J.D.是个抢劫犯 拿着一把刀跳出来
Derek used to be the mugger,
以前都是Derek当抢劫犯的
but then I thought that was a little racially insensitive.
但是后来我觉得这有点种族偏见
Anyway, there's a scuffle. I wind up with the knife,
不论如何 他们打了一架 刀最后跑到我手里了
so at first I force them both to pleasure me,
所以一开始 我逼着他们俩取悦我
but then it takes a left turn, and I go on a killing spree.
但接着情况变了 我开始大杀特杀
I know it's a little weird,
我知道有点奇怪
but we all have our little tricks to help us climax, right?
但我们都有帮助自己高♥潮♥的小伎俩 对吧
Elliot Reid. Two years therapy-free.
Elliot Reid 两年没看心理医生了
I don't need it anymore.
我不再需要了
I don't know why I keep jumping into bed with him.
我不知道为什么自己总和他滚床单
My confidence is shot from screwing up that spinal tap last week,
上周弄砸了那个腰椎穿刺手术 我的自信心也降了半截
and then yesterday, I misdiagnosed an ectopic pregnancy.
然后昨天 我误诊了个宫外孕
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe I wanted to do something I knew I could do right,
也许我想要做点 我自觉能胜任的事吧
like banging a dude. I'm a giant ho-bag.
就比如上个男的 我是个大浪♥女♥
No. No, you are not. So is Derek a good guy?
不 不 你不是的 那么 这个Derek人不错吧
Derek? I thought it was Eric.
他叫Derek吗 我以为是Eric呢
Hey, you coming up to the third floor today?
嘿 你今天要上三楼吗
No. I'm not cleaning the third floor this month.
不 我这个月不打扫三楼
I'm sending a message. You steal a man's sandwich off his cart,
我是在传达一个信息 你从一个男人的手推车上偷了个三明治
you stew in your own filth.
你这是自作自受
Sweetie, I took that sandwich.
甜心 我吃了那个三明治
Well, I can't change my mind now. I'll look like a flip-flopper.
好吧 但我现在可不能改变主意 不然就像墙头草了
Listen, my sister Amy's son is having a tough time at school,
听着 我姐姐Amy的儿子这段时间在学校很不如意
and since his dad is out of the picture,
又因为他爸不在了
I thought maybe you could sit down and talk to him.
我想 也许你能坐下来和他谈谈
Amy, who gave us a doily for our wedding,
就是我们结婚时 送个桌垫的那个Amy吗
wants me to save her boy?
她居然想让我帮她家儿子
Please?
拜托
That seems fair.
挺公平的
So, lan... It's Ethan.
那个 Ian 是Ethan
Whatever. Your mom says you're having a rough time in school.
随便吧 你妈妈说你在学校很不顺
Liam stole my backpack. I wanna hit him.
Liam偷了我的书包 我想揍他
No, no, we don't hit. Never.
不 不 我们不揍人 永远都不
You hit somebody and the anger's gone,
你打了人 怒气就没了
and it's all over.
一切都结束了
No, the goal should be to keep that anger inside you,
不 你应该保持着这份愤怒
growing like an anger baby.
让他像怒火宝宝一样疯长
You got to get inside Liam's head, right?
你必须进入到Liam的思想 对吧
You got to find out Liam's weaknesses.
你得找出Liam的弱点
Like, is he afraid of the dark? Does he have any food allergies?
就比如 他怕黑吗 他吃哪些东西过敏
How does he do if he's left out on open water?
如果他被扔进室外水域 他会怎么做
Does he have a pet? Could that pet be convinced to betray him?
他有宠物吗 那个宠物可能背叛他吗
Would you be willing to get plastic surgery
你愿意做整形手术
to further your goals?
来推进你的目标吗
Would you change the location of your eyes to here?
你愿意把眼睛的位置改到这吗
That's the level of commitment I'm looking for.
我要的是这种级别的承诺
Or maybe I'm just wasting my time.
否则我也许只是在浪费时间而已
Are you on drugs?
你嗑药了吧
Are you?
你呢
Now that I lived here, when Kim and I had to make a Sam exchange,
既然我住在这了 Kim和我需要轮流交接孩子的时候
I just zipped over to St. Vincent's.
我就直接跑去圣文森特医院了
Hey, J.D., since you're
嘿 J.D. 既然你现在
coming around my hospital a lot more often now,
经常来我医院了
I was hoping maybe you could dress a little nicer,
我就希望 也许你能穿的稍稍好点
and maybe say "Smell you later" A little less often,
然后 也许少说几次"待会闻你"
or just stop completely.
或者 干脆别说了也行
Are you sure? It's hilarious. It's not.
你确定吗 那多有意思啊 没意思
Hey, calm down, gramps!
嘿 冷静点 老爷爷
And now you're screaming at my chief of medicine.
而现在你在冲我们内科主任大喊大叫
Sorry, Dr. Mantoots.
抱歉 Mantoots(屁精)医生
Don't laugh.
别笑
His name is Mantoots? Yes. Stop laughing.
他叫Mantoots吗 是的 别笑了
Tell them.
告诉他们
This was gonna be hard.
这可不容易啊
I got a job at St. Vincent's.
我在圣文森特医院找到工作了
I'm leaving Sacred Heart at the end of the month.
这个月底我就离开圣心医院了
What? How?
什么 怎么可能
Well, I was apologizing
那个 我当时正在
to Kim's chief of medicine, Dr. Mantoots...
向Kim的内科主任Mantoots医生道歉
Mantoots.
Mantoots
Anyway, Mantoots and I ended up hitting it off
总之 Mantoots和我居然很合得来
and he actually offered me their residency-director job.
而且还邀请我做他们的住院主管
It pays a little bit more money,
工资多了一些
and I'm really liking being closer to Sam, so I took it.
而且我真的喜欢离Sam近一些 所以就答应了
As I scanned across their faces,
我扫视他们的脸
it felt amazing to see how everyone truly felt about me.
就能看清每个人是怎样想我的 这可真神奇
Why are you stretching?
你为什么做拉伸
Because, Barbie, I'm just so very happy
因为 芭比 我真是太高兴了
that I'm gonna try something I haven't done since high school.
我要尝试一个自从高中以后 就再没做过的动作
Back flip!
后空翻
Oh. Oh, oh.
哦 哦 哦
Did I stick it, you guys? No.
我成功了吗 各位 没有
You're crazy. Not really.
你真疯了 也不算是
No, you did not.
不 你没成功
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表