I know we don't always get along personally,
我知道咱俩不是处的很好
but in my defense, it's because you're a huge jackass.
但是容我辩解一下 那是因为你是个大混♥蛋♥
I'm the best cutter in this place and you know it.
我是院里最好的手术医师 你也知道
When you put it that way,
既然你这样说
you compel me to consult with the Decision Committee.
那我就不得不咨♥询♥一下决策委员会了
"Say, Perry?" "Yes, Perry?"
说吧 Perry 怎么了Perry
"Listen, I was wondering,
我在想
"Can Dr. Turk here be the new Chief of Surgery?"
Turk医生能不能做外科主任
"Well, I haven't hit the bottle yet today so I'm not that drunk.
我今天还没喝酒呢 我可没晕到那个地步
"The answer's no, not in this lifetime."
答案是这辈子都别想
Sorry, there, I did everything possible. Strength.
对不起了 我已经尽力了 加油
How are you feeling? Not great.
你感觉如何 不太好
But now when I hurl,
但是当我想吐的时候
I've been trying to say the
我就尽量说
names of my favorite novels, so that's fun.
我喜欢的小说名字 所以还挺好玩
Hmm.
嗯
Look, I'm sure I just have an enterovirus,
我肯定我只是得了肠道感染
so order me forty cc's of...
所以给我来四十个单位的
No, you are not a doctor here anymore,
不行 你不是这里的医生了
you will not treat yourself.
你不能自己治疗自己
I'm siccing the interns on you.
我派实习生来照顾你哈
Oh, come on. Hi.
不是吧 你好
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
What happened to your sleeve there, Tex?
你的袖子怎么了 Tex
I sewed an orange onto it.
我把橙子缝到上面了
I'll take the foreigner.
我选这个外国人吧
Yay! I'm so happy.
耶 我好开心
I dropped Sam off at the daycare upstairs
我把Sam放到楼上托儿所了
and they seem really good with him.
看起来他们对他很好
Yeah, they were good. Didn't they? Yeah.
是啊 他们不错 可不是嘛 是啊
It was a good group of people. So good.
是群好人哪 非常好的人
Good, good. Good things are good. So it's good.
好啊 好啊 好事就是好 所以确实好
Stop saying "Good," Sean. You sound like an ass.
别再说"好"了 Sean 你听起来像个混球
You said it too. He said "Good."
你也说了啊 他说"好"了
No, I didn't, Sean. Can you believe this guy?
我没说 Sean 你信他的疯话吗
I need to talk to Kim, maybe we should divide up.
我得和Kim谈谈 也许咱们分头进行吧
I vote yes.
我同意
You said "Good." Nobody cares, Sean.
你说"好"了 没人在意 Sean
Nobody cares.
没人在意
Am I gonna have a office
等我当了外科主任
this fancy when I'm the Chief of Surgery?
也会有这么高级的办公室吗
It's dangerous to try to reason with delusional people,
和妄想症患者讲道理是很危险的
so I'm just gonna go about my business.
所以我还是做我的事吧
Okay, I'll go, but only
好吧 我走 但是
because it's time for my peer recommendation.
那是因为我的同事们要来帮我竞选了
Right here, buddy.
过来 伙计
I get embarrassed when people say nice things about me.
别人夸我的时候我会不好意思的
Handle your business.
好好发挥
Dr. Turk should be chief because he's skilled technically,
Turk应该做主任因为他技艺超群
he's super-efficient, he's got an awesome dong,
非常有效率 他有根迷人的"小鸡鸡"
he's great with laparoscopic procedures,
他的腹腔镜手术做的很棒
patients love him...
病人都喜欢他
What was that middle one?
你中间说的啥
Laparoscopic?
腹腔镜
So you're the best he could muster up?
你就是他能找来的最好的人选吗
Oh, no, I'm not the only one. We all want Turk.
不是 不是就我自己啊 我们都想要Turk
You want him to be the Chief of Surgery?
你想让他做外科主任吗
That depends. Does he get
看情况了 他会有
a special chief hat, like a police chief?
特殊的主任帽子吗 就像警♥察♥局长那样的
No. Okay.
没有 好吧
If you give him the job, and I make him a hat,
如果你给他做主任 我给他做顶帽子
will you force him to wear it?
你可以强迫他戴吗
I was thinking like an old time scuba diver helmet.
我想做顶老式的潜水头盔那样的
"Hello. You need a new colon."
"你好 你需要一个新结肠"
No.
不行
Is that a maybe?
还是有可能的吧
You ready to do this?
你准备好了吗
Let's air some crap out.
咱们把话说开吧
I feel guilty because we used to be friends
我感到很内疚 因为我们以前是朋友
and now I resent you so much for having a baby with J.D.
但是因为你和J.D.有个孩子 我现在讨厌死你
That sometimes I dream about you dying.
有时我会希望你死掉
Also, if you ever even touch J.D.,
而且 只要你碰了J.D.
I have sex with him in the
我就和他车震
car in front of a random creepy bicyclist
即使是当着一个疯子单车手的面
that J.D. Thinks I don't see.
J.D.以为我没看见
That sounds healthy. I think it is.
听起来好健康 我觉得是
Look, if it makes you feel any better,
如果能让你好过点
I used to dream about you dying all the time.
我以前无时无刻都在盼着你死掉
Really? Yeah. Seriously.
真的吗 是的 非常真
What do you think the women are talking about?
你觉得女人们在说什么
I'm not psychic, Sean.
我又不是神婆 Sean
But they better not be all chummy,
但是最好她们不要太友好
chatting about which one of us is better in bed.
开始讨论咱俩谁的床功比较好
They're women. They don't talk about that.
她们是女人 她们不讨论这些的
J.D.'s better at sex, Sean's better at foreplay.
J.D.做♥爱♥比较好 Sean的前戏比较好
J.D.'s great at foreplay.
J.D.的很擅长前戏啊
He just takes the "Play" Part literally,
只是他过于重视"戏"这个部分了
so you've got to embrace all of his games.
所以你得接受他各种各样的游戏
You know, there's "Nooks and Crannies," "Upsy-Daisies."
有"角落缝隙大探索" "小雏菊在哪"
"Who's in There?" Oh.
"猜猜里面是谁" 噢
Followed after by "What's in There?"
后面跟着是"猜猜里面是什么"
"Mr. Peep Tries on Hats." Love that one.
"偷♥窥♥先生试帽子" 喜欢这个
It's not fair that we still have to be in each other's lives.
我们的生活还有交集实在是太不公平了
I know. But I also know
我知道 但是我也知道
the girls aren't gonna let up until we make peace.
如果我们不能和平共处 女人们是不会消停的
So, what do you say we change the tone a little bit
我们改变下气氛
and both say something nice about each other?
说点对方的好话如何
I'll go first.
我先来
Look at you.
看看你
There's no way around it, you're a beautiful man.
毫无疑问 你是个漂亮的男人
Thank you, J.D. Now you go.
谢谢 J.D. 该你了
I never agreed to that. You beautiful son of a bitch.
我可没同意要说 你这个漂亮的贱♥人♥
Look, we need to stop seeing each other as enemies.
我们不能再把对方当作敌人了
Sean, you and I have had sex with the same women,
Sean 我们都和同样的女人上过床
therefore, we're wiener cousins.
所以 我们是"鸡鸡兄弟"啊
And where I come from, this right here is stronger than family.
在我的家乡 这可是比家人还要亲密的关系
That's ridiculous. Oh, is it ridiculous, fellows?
太荒谬了吧 荒谬吗 伙计们
Nurse Roberts. Both of them, one night. May she rest in peace.
Roberts护士 一晚上俩人同行 希望她安息
Cuz?
兄弟
Okay.
好吧
I'm not hooking fingers. Okay, it won't be official.
我不会跟你勾手指的 好吧 那就不是正式的了
We touched. It counts.
摸到了 算数了
I'm just putting an IV in, okay?
我现在给你输液 好吗
Sir?
先生
Sir, are you okay?
先生 你还好吗
Bah!
哈
One-nothing, Bobbo.
一比零 丫头
Good one. Hold still.
厉害 别动啊
Damn it! We're even.
该死的 扯平了
That wasn't a vein, was it?
那不是血管 对吧
That's okay, sweetheart. You're probably just nervous.
没事的 甜心 你可能是太紧张了
So why don't you go get a
不如你去喝杯水
cup of water to relax and we'll try it again?
放松一下 然后再重新试试
Thanks. I'll be right back.
谢谢 我马上回来
Take your time.
慢慢来
The Grapes of... The Grapes of Wrath!
愤怒的 <愤怒的葡萄>
I'm so proud of you for working things out with Sean.
你和Sean解决了问题 我太为你骄傲了
What can I say? He's my wiener cuz.
没办法呀 他是我的"鸡鸡兄弟"
Kim and I are bajingo sisters.
Kim和我就是"小妹妹姐妹"了
You always wanted one of those. I know!
你一直都想有一个的 我知道
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表