Yeah. No, I know he's upset,
是 我知道他很难过
but just put him on the phone? Okay, Carol?
就让他接电♥话♥好吗 Carol
Hey, buddy.
嘿 伙计
I guess you're pretty bummed about the wedding mix-up, huh?
我想婚礼的事一定让你很失落 哈
No, man. I got a lot going on here.
没有 兄弟 我这边很多事儿要忙呢
So, what's it like there? Is it awesome?
所以那边怎么样 很棒吧
Uh, it's pretty awesome.
那是相当棒
Yeah, I thought it would be.
嗯 我猜也是
But you know what, pal?
但你知道吗 兄弟
I am gonna stay on this phone with you until I'm... I gotta go.
我会一直在电♥话♥上陪着你直到 我得挂了
Carol? Close me up.
Carol 帮我关上
So I found you a justice of the peace. Say hello to Van.
我给你找了个地方法官 和Van打个招呼吧
Van? Van. Stretch it out.
Van(货车) Van 大口型
Van. Van.
Van Van
I drive one of you.
我开过一辆你
You were right not to laugh, that was stupid.
你不笑是对的 刚才那梗太冷了
Thanks.
谢谢
Where'd you find this idiot?
这蠢货你哪儿找的
Van got me through med school.
Van伴我从医学院毕业
He's the dude we used to practice all the rectal exams on.
他是专门给我们练直肠检查的人
Did a couple of them right here in this very bar.
在这间酒吧就练过几回
Right there. With you.
就在那儿 和你
I find that both fascinating and disgusting.
真是既诱人又恶心
You already know I love you.
你已经知道我是爱你的
I shouldn't have to make some crazy gesture.
我不需要再用什么疯狂的行为来证明
I'm not a big fan of those.
我不喜欢那样
You just went online for three hours
你在网上看了三个小时
and spent a fortune getting a tiki for Turk.
花了一大笔钱就为了给Turk买♥♥个提基
Elliot, I don't really think $436
Elliot 我真心不觉得花436块
for an actual faux-marble imitation tiki is a fortune.
买♥♥到一个货真价实的人造大理石仿真提基是大价钱
Was that total or each? That's irrelevant.
单价还是总价 这与咱讨论的事无关
Besides, weren't you the one who said
而且 不是你说的我们已经
we were past all this dumb relationship drama?
过了那种情侣间不必要的戏剧化行为
And I meant it. Then.
我是认真的 当时
But you don't now?
但你现在不这么认为了
I'm a girl. That's how it works.
我是个女生 女生都这个德行
And guess what? All relationships have drama, okay?
你知道吗 所有感情关系都需要戏剧化的 好吗
Okay, when a woman says there doesn't have to be any drama,
好 当一个女人说 我们并不需要这些的时候
it's just because she's so excited
只是因为在那一刻
that there's no drama at that particular moment
即使没有什么夸张戏剧化的行为
that she can't wait to share that warm, fuzzy feeling with you
她心里也有那种暖融融的感觉等不及和你分享
before there's any new drama.
直到新的戏剧化情节出现
I want you to be comforted by
说一句安慰你的话
the fact that that doesn't sound ridiculous at all.
你刚讲的话听起来一点儿也不奇葩
We are at a wedding.
我们可是参加一场婚礼
Why can you not get to a romantic place?
你怎么就浪漫不起来呢
Elliot, it's not a real wedding.
Elliot 这都不是真正的婚礼
It's a crazy cleaning person's scam for presents.
只是个疯子清洁工骗礼物设的局
Oh, then, by all means, continue being an ass.
哦 那好 随您的便 继续当个混♥蛋♥吧
And do you want to know why I'm a mommy all the time?
知道我为什么我永远都在当妈吗
Please.
请讲
It's because I am a mommy. All the time.
因为我就是个妈妈 无时不刻
I have a baby at home, I have one in here,
我家里有个孩子 肚子里有一个
and I have another one who expects me to work,
我还有一个孩子 他想让我工作
raise his kids, buy his clothes, make his food,
还得给他养孩子 买♥♥衣服 做饭
run his life, and still have all the energy in the world left
经营他的生活 还能有大把的力气
to sex him up every night,
来夜夜满足他
even though his longies are actually pretty damn long.
即使他打起"持久战"是他妈真够"持久"
I know, right?
我就知道 是吧
You obviously know how I feel about you.
你明明知道我对你的感觉
Why are you trying to change me? This? That works for us.
为什么还想要改变我 这种关系对我们很受用
Remember when my dog died and you told me he went to doggy hell?
记不记得我的狗死的时候你说它去了狗狗地狱
And then you said my mom was gonna go to doggy hell, too,
之后你又说我妈以后死的时候
when she died?
也会去狗狗地狱
Because of her dog face.
因为她长了张狗脸
Right. I wanted to do you right there in the vet's office.
没错 在兽医诊所里我当场就想上你
Why are you trying to change our dynamic? I don't want to.
你为什么想要改变我们之间的这种互动方式 我可不想
Suit yourself. Just leave me alone.
随你的便 别再烦我了
Just leave me alone.
别再烦我了
Just leave me alone.
别再烦我了
Fine. I'll see you at the wedding. Smile for the camera, honey.
好 我们婚礼见 对镜头笑一个 亲爱的
Hmm.
呵呵
Excuse me. Payback time. Let's go.
不要意思 报应时间到 我们走吧
But I... Really? Let's go.
但我 真的吗 走起
Bye, boys.
拜 小伙子们
You're okay with this?
你同意他这样
I've got to let my man be my man.
我得让我的男人有个男人样
Stop it.
把嘴闭上
Oh, babe, don't be late for the wedding.
噢 宝贝儿 婚礼别迟到了
Shut up.
闭嘴吧
You shut up.
你才闭嘴吧
The Janitor's wedding day seemed like any other.
清洁工的婚礼日和往日并没什么不同
Morning, Bob. Well, good morning, Gary.
早上好 Bob 早上好啊 Gary
One Bahama Mama, please.
一杯巴哈马老妈 谢谢
And, if you could, the electric razor from my bag.
还有 不很劳烦的话 我包里的电动剃须刀
Thanks again.
再次感谢
For God's sake, Ted, get some sun.
看在上帝的份儿上 Ted 晒晒太阳吧
I've not sun-screened up yet.
我还没涂防晒霜呢
Live a little.
享受下生活吧
It's warmer than I thought.
比我想象得还要温暖
Damn you, Mother Earth! Damn you!
该死的 地球母亲 你个杀千刀的
Why?
为什么啊
Here's the incredibly breathtaking view of Hope Town,
这就是霍普镇令人叹为观止的美景
and... well, what do you know?
还有 哎呀呀 谁想得到
It's J.D. What's he doing here?
是J.D. 他来干什么呢
Well, he made me change my wedding plans,
是这样的 他迫使我改变了婚礼计划
and, as punishment, he's gonna
作为惩罚 他要在这个
spend 10 minutes on top of this lighthouse.
灯塔顶端待上十分钟
That's all I gotta do?
就这样吗
That's it, my friend.
就这样 我的朋友
Then how come I got these fish taped to my hands?
那为什么要把这些鱼绑在我手上
Sea birds! No!
海鸟 不要啊
No!
不
Psych! None for you, preggers.
想得美 没你份儿 怀孕的
Damn it.
该死的
Do I look like Audrey Hepburn? Mmm.
我看起来像赫本吗 嗯
Yes, of course. Yep.
像 当然 没有错
Crap. He hates Audrey Hepburn.
完蛋 他讨厌赫本
Oh, no, no, no. You look beautiful.
哦 不不不 你看起来美极了
Let me fix your hair.
我来帮你弄头发
Okay. Thanks, guys.
好吧 多谢你们了
I just want to look great for my honey bunny.
我只是想让我的甜心小兔兔看到我最美的一面
Oh, that's my nickname for him.
哦 这是我给他起的外号♥
He also loves it, 'cause it's his favorite sandwich.
他很喜欢 因为那是他最喜欢的三明治
Ah!
啊
I feel like I've finally found the perfect man, you know?
我感觉自己终于找到了属于我的完美男人 你们懂吗
Oh, please, there's no such thing.
哦 拜托 根本不存在这种生物好不
Look at Perry, he pretends he's cold and emotionless,
看看Perry 假装自己是个冷血动物
but underneath, he's a sweet guy
但内心深处却活生生一暖男
who wants to talk about our relationship all the time.
时时刻刻想要跟我讨论感情关系
Face it, men are just gassy,
现实点儿吧 男人不过都是些空话连篇
selfish, sex-crazed egomaniacs
自私自利 性♥欲♥过剩的自大狂
who were put on this Earth to make your life miserable, that's it.
就是为了让你生活痛苦才来到这个世界
I'm getting married in, like, 10 minutes.
我还有十分钟就要结婚了
Oh, you'll live.
哦 你死不了的
Lady, are these some roots I'm seeing?
Lady 这些是你新长出来的发根吗
Is this your natural color?
这是你的自然发色吗
No, I'm actually a redhead.
不是 其实我是红头发
Well. I'm just gonna go grab a sip of my drink.
好吧 我去喝口酒
Okay. I touched it! It's all over me!
好的 我碰到了 现在浑身都是
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表