第八季 第六集
实习医生风云
There's nothing worse than running into a sworn enemy
最倒霉莫过于早上第一时间
first thing in the morning.
就遇上死对头
Well, if that's the case,
如果是这样的话
Fred, just put him on blood thinners.
Fred 给他用血液稀释剂就好
Excuse me, Perry. You don't have a phone.
不好意思 Perry 你根本就没有手♥机♥
You're just holding your hand to your ear.
你只是把手放在耳朵
Fred, I got to go. He's gonna make me talk to him.
Fred 我要挂了 他要我和他讲话
Sure, I'll pass it on.
当然 我会转达的
Fred says you are a tool.
Fred说你是个傻♥逼♥
I got nothing. That's a good one.
我无言可对 说得不错
Heck, yeah.
那是当然
Still no Chief of Medicine, huh?
还是没有内科主任呢 哈
You must love not having anybody around
你一定爱死身边没人
to make you toe the line.
管束你的感觉了
It's pretty much a captain-less ship around here.
这里就是只没有船长掌舵的船
People showing up late, stealing supplies.
大伙儿一直迟到 偷物资
Basically doing whatever the hell they want.
差不多是他妈想干什么就干什么
Okay, as you can see, we've repaired the perforation.
好了 如你们所见 我们已经修复了穿孔
Now all that's left to do is
现在只要缝合
sew up the surrounding muscle tissue.
周围的肌肉组织就好了
Are there any questions?
还有任何问题吗
I don't think you're doing this right. Get out of here.
我觉得你做得不对 滚出去
All right. Let me just touch his heart. Hey!
好吧 只要让我摸下他的心脏 嘿
Bottom line, if we don't get a new boss
关键是 这地方再没个头儿
in this place soon, it'll fall apart.
就要分崩离析了
I'd pretend to care, but I don't have to.
我可以假装在意 但没这必要
Here's my office. Okay, fine,
我办公室到了 好吧 行
you go ahead and have fun spending your golden years
你就去安享自己的退休生活吧
at a depressing coffee chain, surrounded by...
在一个压抑的咖啡连锁店 旁边都是
I don't mean to cut you off, Perry.
我不是有意打断你 Perry
But I have to take this call.
但我必须接这个电♥话♥
Look at that, he brought it back.
看看 旧日重现了
Doctor.
医生哟
Oh no, now that can't be good.
哦不 现在大事不妙了
I was still trying to get my intern Jo
我还在试图让我的实习生Jo
to be more sensitive with her patients.
对待病人时更体恤些
Don't worry, Mr. Hapburn.
别担心 Hapburn先生
A lot of people are afraid of needles.
很多人都怕打♥针♥
I was only surprised
我只是在惊讶
because you're the first one I've come across
你竟然是我碰到的第一个
that doesn't have a vagina.
没有阴♥道♥的
Did you know that guy was a priest?
你知道那家伙是个牧师吗
I did. I'll see you tomorrow.
我知道 明天见
If you're not here, I'll just assume
如果你不在这儿 我就会认为
that demons dragged you down to Hell to chew your face off.
是魔鬼把你拖下地狱 啃掉了你整张脸
Now that I was dating Elliot again,
现在我又和Elliot约会了
I finally had something to get home to.
终于有点回家的盼头了
Hey. Hi.
嘿 嗨
Why did you put my piano mat here?
你为啥把我的钢琴垫铺在这里
I was here all by myself and I got a little freaked out,
我一个人孤零零在这儿有点儿怕
so I thought I'd use that as a burglar alarm.
所以我想 能用它做防盗报♥警♥器
That's catchy.
真是不错啊
Cookies are done.
饼干做好啦
I baked a dozen for you and a dozen for me.
我给咱俩各做了一打
Now, I like to eat one and a half cookies every day
现在 我想每天吃一块半的饼干
so that a dozen cookies lasts eight days.
那么一打饼干就够吃八天
Well, 10 days because I don't eat sugar on Wednesdays,
其实是十天 因为我周三忌糖
and on Sundays I call my mom,
周日我都会打电♥话♥给我妈
and she asks what's wrong with my phone because I sound fat.
她就会问我手♥机♥出什么问题了 因为我听起来很肥
Anyway, I'm gonna go change. I brought my cookie pants.
不管怎样 我要去换裤子了 我带来了我的曲奇裤
Notice the loose waist to accommodate an expanding stomach.
为了容纳不断膨胀的胃而改松了腰围
I finished my dozen.
我的那打吃光了
Why would you eat all of your cookies at once?
你为毛要一下子吃光一打饼干
I mean, what did you think was gonna happen to them?
它们能出什么事
Come to daddy.
快来老爸嘴里吧
Still pretty smoky.
还是很熏人
Worth it.
值了
So, he'd kill us?
所以他会杀掉我们吗
I told Turk you were making cookies.
我告诉过Turk你在做饼干
Plus he has a key to my place and Carla's out of town.
而且他有我屋子的钥匙 Carla又出城了
Elliot, with his diabetes,
Elliot 他有糖尿病
it's the only time he gets to eat sweets.
这是他能吃到甜食的唯一机会
I'm dating an idiot.
我在交往一个白♥痴♥
Yeah, but you knew what you were getting into.
没错 但你早就知道这一点了
J.D., someone's in the house.
J.D. 有人进屋了
Turk, get out of here!
Turk 给我走
Pull that piano crap on me. Please.
用钢琴垫这种废物来对付我 省省吧
Morning, sleepy.
早上好 睡美人
I got to go to work.
我得去工作了
I wish I had the day off, too.
我也希望自己能放天假
Hey, do you realize that we've already been dating for a week,
嘿 你意识到我们已经约会一周
but we still haven't had sex?
却还没有上♥床♥吗
Yes, but you know what? We're not gonna rush this time.
是的 但这次我们要放慢脚步
We're just gonna go with the flow.
顺其自然就好
I think we should do it right now.
我觉得我们现在就应该做
J.D.? Why are you throwing your pants at me?
J.D. 你干嘛朝我扔裤子
Because I got excited. Woohoo!
因为我性奋了 哇呼呼
Well, you should be.
好吧 你应该性奋
Because tonight when you get home,
因为今晚你回家的时候
I'm going to be waiting here,
我就会在这儿翘首期盼
and it's gonna be the most amazing, crazy night you've ever had.
然后你将度过最劲爆狂野的一个夜晚
Stop throwing dirty clothes at me! Stop saying sexy things.
别再朝我扔脏衣服了 别再挑逗我了
Can't wait for tonight.
等不及今晚了
I really wish I hadn't done that. Yeah, me, too.
我真希望我没那么做 对 我也希望
Mr. Lawton, one of my favorite patients, was back.
Lawton先生 我最喜欢的病人之一 回来了
Unfortunately, Jo was his intern.
不幸的是 Jo是负责他的实习医生
Hi. How's it going over here?
嗨 感觉还好吗
Well, young Dr. Mahoney was just observing
年轻的Mahoney医生刚刚检测到
that my heart disease was...
我的心脏病非常
What was that, sweetheart? A giant buzzkill.
怎么说来着 亲爱的 非常扫兴
Jo... What?
Jo 怎么
I was on cloud nine this morning.
今早我本来心情好得不得了
Had a good night's sleep, hot shower,
晚上睡眠佳 洗了热水澡
big old pancake breakfast, then bang.
大煎饼早餐 然后呯的当头一棒
Chronic heart disease. Buzzkill.
慢性心脏病 扫兴啊
Well, I'm sure Mr. Lawton feels horrible
我确信Lawton先生因为自己的病情
that his condition annoyed you.
而惹恼到了你感到非常内疚
I doubt it. She doubts it.
我并不觉得 她并不觉得
Okay, well, other than the abdominal discomfort,
好吧 除了腹部不适
everything okay, sir?
一切都好吧 先生
Well, I'd feel better if this bed were a little more comfortable.
如果床能再舒服点儿就好了
Here. Lean up. Lean up.
这儿 靠着点 靠着点
Thank you. And I'm sorry if I ruined your day.
谢谢 如果毁了你的一天我很抱歉
Yeah, we're cool. Apparently, you guys are cool.
嗯 没事了 很显然 你们都没事了
Yeah. Sure, I can come in then.
好 当然 我能来
Thank you.
谢谢
That was just the Board.
是董事会
They're offering me the Chief of Medicine job.
他们要任我为内科主任
Shut up! Yeah.
不是吧 是啊
Do you know what this means?
你知道这意味着什么吗
That when I ask our nanny
意味着当我去问我们的保姆
how she manages to
她是怎么不雇保姆
raise her own kid without a nanny,
还能带自己家孩子的时候
I can hire a second nanny to listen to her boring answer.
我能再雇一个保姆听她无聊的回答
Perry, look at yourself.
Perry 看看你自己
You don't get in your own way anymore.
你不再固步自封了
Sweetie, I am so, so proud of you.
亲爱的 我好为你 好为你骄傲
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm feeling so open and vulnerable
现在的我感到如此的外露与脆弱
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表