嗯 好彩我不是他
Or not.
可能也不会
I think I see what the problem is.
我想我知道问题是什么了
You have a hand inside of you.
你的体内有一只手
That explains so many things.
这就解释太多事情了
Dude, been having fantasies about Muppets all day too?
兄弟 有没有曾经一整天都幻想木偶的时候
No. I'm straight.
没 我是直男
That's just uncalled-for. I'm freaked out, man.
这没道理啊 我都吓到了 老兄
I told my intern, Jo, our patient was dying,
我告诉我的实习生Jo说我们的病人要死了
she barely even reacted.
她连点儿反应都没有
That sucks.
这么糟
I cannot believe that Turk didn't pick you.
我真不敢相信Turk竟然没选你
I may just have to withhold sex from him.
我可能得压制一下他的性生活了
I mean, not me, personally, but I am best friends with his wife
我不是说我自己 但我是他老婆最好的朋友
and if I ask her to, she'll get him all worked up
如果我跟她说 她会先让他性致盎然
and then say that was for
然后说 这是为了Elliot
Elliot and then just roll over and go to sleep.
然后就翻身睡觉
I never really had a shot anyway.
本来我也不会有机会的
I mean, surgery is such a boys' club.
我是说 外科简直就是男性的天下
I don't know about that.
这我倒不知道
I-just-pulled-your-pants-down-five!
"我刚把你裤子扯下来了"击掌
Maybe you're right.
可能你是对的
No sex for Turk tonight. Done.
今晚Turk不能滚床单 没问题
Hey, back to this intern that I hate.
嘿 说回到那个我讨厌的实习生
No, I don't wanna play your Why Do I Hate this Intern game.
不 我不想玩儿"为什么我讨厌这个实习生"游戏
It's no fun. Nobody ever wins.
毫无乐趣可言 谁都赢不了
Fine. I need to find somebody
算了 我还是去找一个
a little more qualified to talk about hate anyway.
更有资格谈论厌恶的人说吧
Look, you and I are alike in a lot of ways.
听着 你跟我在很多方面都很像
We both harbor an internal struggle between the desire to do good
我们都怀有一种在行善的意愿与成为
and the urge to become a master criminal.
犯罪高手冲动间的内心挣扎
We don't. We do.
没有啊 有
You hate people, and I hate people.
你讨厌人 我也讨厌人
What nobody gets is that we never hate indiscriminately.
但没人明白的是 我们从不会不分青红皂白地讨厌人
That is so true. I only hate those that have wronged me.
一点没错 我只讨厌那些曾经对我不公的人
Like, if they stole my stuff or put a penny in the door or...
比如 偷我的东西啊 或者在门口放一钢镚儿啊 或者
That guy. See that look he shot us,
那个人 看见他刚看咱的表情了吗
like he's so much better than we are?
就跟他比我们高级多少倍一样
Plus he's only 25,
而且他才25
and earlier I heard him use the phrase, back in the day.
之前我还听到他用"想当年"这短语
Well, he's dug his own grave, hasn't he? Let's do this.
他还真是自掘坟墓啊 咱们开干
Go.
上
He's even worse than the other guy.
他比刚刚那家伙更恶劣
Go get him too.
那把他也处理了
All right, Denise, here's the deal.
好了 Denise 事情是这样的
We have to tell Mrs. Fremont
我们得告诉Fremont夫人
that her husband doesn't have much longer.
她丈夫已经没多少时间了
She's gonna want us to do whatever we can to keep him alive,
她会希望我们竭尽所能去维持他的生命
but we both know that putting him on a respirator
但我们都知道给他戴上呼吸器
is just gonna prolong the
无非只是在拖延
inevitable and eventually cause him more pain.
必然的结果 最终导致他更加痛苦
So I'm gonna tell her the initial bad news,
所以我会告诉她第一个坏消息
and then I want you to come in
然后我希望你能在这时
and secure the Do Not Resuscitate order.
劝说她签下放弃抢救协议
Okay, J.D.
好咧 J.D
You're going to make her get the DNR?
你要让她来搞定这个放弃抢救协议
An intern shouldn't have
一个实习生不应该去
to convince a wife to let her husband die.
说服一个妻子去让她丈夫去死吧
She's got to learn how to show some compassion.
她得学会怎么表达同情
I'm throwing her in the deep end.
我要直接让她面对最棘手的问题
There's got to be a better way to teach that.
一定还有更好的方法教她吧
Elmo would love to help.
Elmo很乐意帮忙
Denise, could you come here for a second?
Denise 你能过来一下吗
Well, hubba hubba.
哇 美女 美女
You be the patient and I'll be the doctor.
你当病人 我当医生
How's this?
这样行吗
Don't worry, buddy. I'm gonna take care of you.
别担心 老兄 我会好好照顾你的
Elmo knows that together, we can get through this.
Elmo明白 只要齐心协力 我们一定能度过难关
And scene.
好 收
I get it now.
我现在懂了
Yay! She gets it! She gets it!
耶 她懂了 她懂了
Yeah, baby. Yeah, baby. Yeah, baby.
耶 宝贝 耶 宝贝 耶 宝贝
Thank you. Yeah.
谢谢你 嗯
Okay, easy, buddy.
好了 淡定点 兄弟
What? She's your woman?
干嘛 她你女人啊
What is Elmo? A seal?
Elmo到底是个什么东西 海豹吗
Turk, I am so mad at you.
Turk 我对你太生气了
Yeah, I know. Carla dragged me into the on-call room,
是啊 我知道 Carla把我拉到值班室
stripped butt naked, did a little belly dance
脱得一干二净 扭了几下肚皮舞
and then said, "This is for Elliot," Then took a nap.
然后说了句"这是为了Elliot" 就去打盹儿了
What the hell did I do to you?
我到底怎么你了
You're a sexist.
你性别歧视
Keep moving, Rhonda.
走你的 Rhonda
You ain't moving fast enough, Rhonda.
走得还不够快 Rhonda
Admit it, Katie never had a chance with you because she's a girl.
承认吧 你从来就没考虑过Katie 因为她是个女生
That's ridiculous.
这么说太荒谬了
Really? Besides me,
真的吗 除了我
can you even name one other girl that you're friends with?
你还能说出另一个女性朋友的名字吗
Carla and a lovely woman by the name of Margaret.
Carla 还有一个名叫Margaret的可爱女士
Carla's your wife and Margaret's your mother.
Carla是你老婆 Margaret是你老妈
Elliot, don't talk about my mama.
Elliot 别谈论我妈妈
All right? I will punch you in the head.
好吗 不然我就给你脑门来一拳
Turk, I was Katie once.
Turk 我曾经就是Katie
I mean, I know what it feels like to get passed over
我明白就因为你不是一个男性
because you're not one of the boys.
而被忽略是什么感觉
Okay, fine, I should've given Katie a chance.
好吧 我应该给Katie一个机会的
Guess what? Ed's gonna let me take his spot.
猜怎么着 Ed要把这个位置让给我
I didn't wanna do it anyway.
反正我也不想做
The only reason I signed up was I have this three-way pen
我报名的唯一原因就是我有这支三色笔
and I wanted to write my name in three different colors.
我想用三种不同颜色来写我的名字
Dude, that's why I picked you.
老兄 所以我才选你啊
Looks cool, right?
看起来挺酷 是吧
It looked so cool.
超酷的
So Katie gets to do it?
所以可以让Katie做了吗
Fine.
好吧
Blow it up, girl. Yes!
击拳庆祝 小妞儿 耶
That's it. I know why I hate him.
就是这个 我知道我为什么讨厌他了
Way to go. Wanna borrow my plunger?
太棒了 要借用我的活塞吗
Form a perfect seal around his mouth, and then... three times,
严严地封住他的嘴 然后 抽三次
And... his Adam's apple pops right out.
然后 他的喉结一下飞出来
Theoretically.
理论上说
Mrs. Fremont.
Fremont夫人
Your husband doesn't have a minor infection.
你丈夫不是轻微感染
It's the cancer.
是癌症复发了
His body is basically shutting down.
他的身体机能已经基本上衰竭了
He's dying?
他要死了
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
No. No, he's been doing so well. No, it's not time yet.
不 不 他状态一直都很好 不 现在还不到时候
See. There must be something that you can do.
你看 你们一定还能再做些什么
Well, we can make him comfortable,
我们可以让他很安逸
but by the end of the
但在今晚结束前
night he won't be able to breathe on his own.
他就会丧失自主呼吸的能力
So you'll put him on a machine.
那你们就给他用机器
I'm not sure you wanna do that.
我不觉得你想那样做
Why? Why wouldn't I wanna do that?
为什么 为什么我不想那样做
Why wouldn't I wanna do anything I can to keep him alive?
为什么我会不想做任何能维持他生命的事情
This was gonna be rough on Denise,
这对Denise来说会很艰难
but I knew it was something she had to get through
但我知道要成为一名更具同情心的医生
to become a more compassionate doctor.
这是她必须要经历的
Look, here's the deal.
听着 事情是这样的
If you make us intubate him,
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表