Great, now I don't have to tell you each individually
很好 现在我不用一一告诉你们
that I don't give a rat's hairy ass.
我他奶奶的一丢丢都不在乎
It's a huge time-saver. Thanks, gang.
时间省大了 谢了 大伙儿
And eventually, Katie, everyone here is going to hate you.
到最后 Katie 这里的每个人都会讨厌你
Look, Carla, I appreciate this whole mother hen thing...
听着 Carla 我很感激这一系列母鸡妈妈行为
Lioness. Lioness thing
母狮子 母狮子行为
that you've got going on here. But I don't need your help.
你弄的这一出出的 但是我不需要你的帮助
Look. I know you think you're fine on your own,
听着 我知道你觉得就靠自己也挺好
but in order to survive here
但是想要在这站住脚
you need to surround yourself with friends.
你需要身边有一大堆朋友帮衬着你
Look over there.
看看那边
I can count on three out of four of those people.
他们四个里就有三个是我可以完全信赖的
I trust them with all my secrets.
我能毫无顾忌地告诉他们我所有的秘密
You guys, Carla had the
大伙儿 Carla做了个
nastiest sex dream about that cafeteria lady.
和那个餐厅女服务员的极其下流的春梦
Watch how uncomfortable she gets.
看看她变得多不自在
Nice earrings. Thank you.
耳环不错 谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
How are we gonna get rid of Maddox?
咱们要怎么摆脱掉Maddox
Janitor, would you like to
清洁工 你能先把
get your useless ideas out of the way first?
你那些没用的想法抛出去先
Well, thank you, Perry.
好吧 谢了 Perry
Off the top of my head I'd go reindeer stampede.
我首先能想到的 就是我去"驯鹿狂奔"
Astronaut attack. Barbed wire chandelier.
宇航员攻击 铁丝网吊灯
Photoshop. Poisonous sushi.
PS 有毒的寿司
When you said "Photoshop,"
当你说"PS"时
did you mean use Photoshop to create an incriminating picture?
意思是利用后期处理制♥作♥一张罪证照片吗
No, I meant we build an actual photo shop.
不 我是说我们建一个实实在在的照相馆
Or a chain of photo shops. We each manage one.
或者连锁照相馆 咱们每人管理一间
We let time pass.
随着时间的流逝
Eventually Maddox has to have her film developed.
最终Maddox肯定要去洗照片
She comes in, we all hop out, yell, "Surprise"
她一进来 咱们都跳起来 大喊 "惊喜"
and beat her to death with pool cues.
然后用台球杆揍死她
I'm going to go ahead and apologize,
我这就道歉
because it's my fault that we're backtracking.
因为都是我的错 咱们才在这儿回溯
It's okay. I'm not mad.
没关系的 我没生气
You guys, let's face it. Maddox is untouchable.
你们大伙儿 面对现实吧 Maddox无懈可击
Not true. I know how to get rid of any woman.
才不对呢 我知道怎样摆脱任何女人
Dr. Maddox, I love you.
Maddox医生 我爱你
Excuse me for just a second.
稍等一下
Where are you going? I'm telling you that I love you. I...
你要去哪儿 我正在对你表达爱意 我
Okay.
好的
Too mean, psyche.
不至于吧 逗你玩儿呢
Admittedly, getting rid of Maddox is a Board issue.
不可否认 解雇Maddox是属于董事会的事情
But, as you all know,
但是 你们都知道的
I recently retired to become a full-time mom.
我最近退休去当全职妈妈了
Crap. We forgot Jordan's retirement party last week.
糟了 我们忘了上周Jordan的退休派对了
I hope we weren't the only ones.
希望忘的不只是我们
I really should have gone to your party. You think?
我真应该去你的派对的 你说呢
Afternoon power walk coming through.
下午暴走登场
Why don't you guys just get him to help you?
你们为什么不找他帮忙
He has so much dirt on all the Board members
他手上有所有董事会成员的把柄
they'll do whatever you want.
能让他们言听计从
She's right, Perry. Let's roll.
她说得没错 Perry 咱们走起
Big Cat? I need you.
大喵喵 我需要你
If you come with me to Dr.Kelso, I won't talk to you.
如果你跟我去见Kelso医生 我就不再和你讲话了
There it is.
这才差不多
Hey, Johann. Give me some chocolate.
嘿 Johann 给我个巧克力
Johann, you slut!
Johann 你个淫♥荡♥婊
These puppies? They pay for themselves.
这俩小可爱 她们就能抵账
Katie, what you don't realize... What are we doing here?
Katie 你没有意识到的是 咱在这儿是干嘛呢
Are you setting her straight? I'm trying to.
你是在给她纠正错误吗 我正努力呢
Look, Katie, what you don't realize... May I cut in?
听着 Katie 你没意识到的是 我能插一句吗
Go ahead.
您请
My rules for getting by here
我在这里的处世之道
are the same as my rules for getting by in Mexico.
和我在墨西哥的处世之道一样
One, don't drink the water. Two, party till you drop.
第一 不许喝水 第二 喝挂了为止
Three, everything is negotiable.
第三 凡事可商量
So you want me to go coerce the Board into firing Dr. Maddox.
所以 你们想让我去强迫董事会把Maddox医生给炒了
I'll tell you what, I'll think about it over a muffin.
这么告诉你吧 我会边吃玛芬边考虑
Donny. Dude.
Donny 老兄
We need an answer now, Bob.
我们现在就需要答案 Bob
Fine. I'll do it. If you tell me you miss having me as Chief.
好吧 我♥干♥ 只要你承认你怀念我做内科主任的时候
So much, sir. So much. I missed your smell.
太怀念了 先生 太想了 我想念你的味道
Not you two. Him.
不是你俩 他说
You know, you hurt my feelings earlier.
要知道 你之前伤害了我的感情
In my defense, you are a soulless creature from the netherworld
容我辩解 你是某种来自阴曹地府没有灵魂的生物
who doesn't really have feelings.
本身就没有什么感情可言
Thank you, Donny, but I'll fight my own battles.
谢你啊 Donny 但这是属于我一个人的战斗
You want Maddox gone, just tell me you miss me.
你想要Maddox滚蛋 就快说你想我了
Fine. But I can't do it in front of people.
好吧 但是我不能在人前说
Everybody out. Go!
所有人出去 滚
Actually, I think I'm going to need Dr. Reid and Dr. Dorian here
事实上 我觉得我需要Reid医生和Dorian医生
to bear witness.
在场作证
Barbie, Newbie. Back in.
芭比 菜鸟 回来(后背进去)
Calm down. There's like 23 people back in that supply closet.
淡定 差不多有23个人挤在储藏室里呢
And then we saw something amazing.
之后 我们见证了奇迹
Dr. Cox said something nice to Dr. Kelso.
Cox医生赞许了Kelso医生
When you were the Chief, you were a jackass and a nightmare
你当内科主任那会儿 是个十足的混球加噩梦
and I hated you a great deal.
我恨你恨到骨子里了
That's a good start.
开端不错
But I always sensed,
但是我一直感到
well, I always sensed that you were burdened by the job
我一直感到你为工作背负重担
and it wasn't necessarily who you were as a person.
那并非是你真正的本性
And, every once in a while, you showed a shred of humanity,
而且时不时地 你还表现出一丁点儿人性来
plus you did manage to look the other way a couple times.
加上有几次你确实睁一只眼闭一只眼了
That was pretty good.
还是不错的
So, for all that stuff, Bob, yeah, I miss you.
所以综上所述 Bob 没错 我挺想念你
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢 不客气
Everybody back.
都回来吧
Look, Katie, I've seen
听着 Katie 这里
all kinds of people come through this place,
来来往往 形形色♥色♥的人我都见多了
tall, short, gay, straight, smart, weird.
高的 矮的 弯的 直的 聪明的 奇葩的
The point is, this childish self-centered attitude
重点是 你对待他人这种唯我独尊的
you keep throwing everyone's way is nothing new.
幼稚态度也不是什么新鲜事了
You know what's really driving me crazy?
你知道哪点让我最受不了吗
You keep acting like you know me.
你总表现得好像你懂我一样
Don't bother with the sob story.
省省你那些煽情故事吧
I've been here a long time. I've heard it all before.
我是这里的元老 再悲伤的都听过了
Really? Because my dad died when I was six,
是吗 因为我爸爸在我六岁的时候过世了
and to cope, my mom drank herself through most of my childhood.
我妈接受不了 我童年的大部分时间她都把自己泡在酒精里
No one ever did anything for me.
从没有任何人帮我做过任何事
I've always had to do it for myself.
万事我都得亲力亲为
Oh, Katie. I know.
哦 Katie 就是说
Heard it!
听过了
Me, dead mom. J.D., dead dad.
我 死了妈 J.D.死了爹
Elliot, emotionally abusive parents.
Elliot 情感虐待的双亲
Dr. Cox, emotionally and physically abusive dead parents,
Cox医生 情感肉体双重虐待的过世双亲
which he may have killed. No one's sure.
有可能是他手刃的 没人说得准
Look, Katie, now that you're here,
听着 Katie 你人已经在这儿了
it doesn't matter what crap you have in your past.
不管你过去有什么操蛋往事都不重要了
All that matters is that you leave it there.
重要的是 你要把那些都留在过去
Because this hospital is your home now.
因为现在这间医院是你的家了
And these people are your family.
而这些人都是你的家人
And I can tell you they
并且我可以告诉你
will love you unconditionally if you let them.
只要你愿意 他们会无条件地爱你
But if you don't, they... Check that.
但是 如果你不想 他们 听好了
We will eat you alive.
我们会把你活活生吞了
Hey, Frank! My favorite board member.
嘿 Frank 我最喜爱的董事会成员
Say hi to your wife for me.
替我向你老婆问好
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表