into the hospital for a glorified flu bug?
就要住院啊
In my defense, I thought I might also be dealing
容我辩解一下 我以为我还要
with some issues from eating a raw starfish.
处理吃了生海星的问题呢
Oh.
噢
But you know what I realized when I was treating myself?
但是你知道我治疗自己的时候意识到了什么吗
I miss being a doctor.
我想念做医生
Well, here's your chance to get back in the game there, big guy.
是你重回战场的机会了 大男人
Am I wrong to not hire Gandhi?
没任命甘地是我错了吗
I thought it was going to be something doctory.
我还以为你要问关于医生的问题
Of course you're wrong. But he bothers me.
你当然错了 但是他很烦人
Everybody bothers you.
你谁都烦
Hell, you used to bother me when I was the chief,
我做主任的时候你也很烦
but I kept moving you up
但是我一直提拔你
because you were the best man for the job.
因为你是最适合的人选
Now the question is, is Turkleton the best man for the job?
现在的问题是 Turkleton是最适合的人选吗
Those are some pretty good stitches you got going there.
你缝合缝的很不错
Yeah, I used to be terrible at it
是啊 以前我缝的很差劲
but Dr. Turk made us
但是Turk医生
practice with oranges every day to get better.
让我们每天用橙子练习来提高
Hmm. Nice buns, hon.
嗯 好翘臀啊 甜心
Thank you, darling! Suck it, Perry.
谢啦 亲爱的 认了吧 Perry
Elliot came over later. Even though it was better,
晚点时候Elliot来了 虽然好多了
I wouldn't say the awkwardness was totally gone.
但是还是有些尴尬
Whoa, weird flashback. Like the ghosts of couples past.
奇怪的回闪啊 好像旧日情侣重现
Oh, yeah, no. No.
是啊 不不 不是
I'll get up. No, no, it's your house.
我起来吧 不用 不用 这是你家
It's so silly. Okay.
好傻啊 好吧
It's your house. You guys go there.
这是你家 你们过来这里
Ladies should sit. There you go. Thank you.
女士们坐吧 好了 谢谢
Well, no, that's kind of weird.
不行 还是有点奇怪
It's nice, but not... I'll get up.
挺好的 但是 我起来吧
I'm a guest. I guess the guest...
我是客人 客人应该
You together. We're the guests.
你俩一起 我们是客人
Yeah, exactly.
是啊 很对
The guests. The guests will sit on the couch.
客人 客人应该坐在沙发上
That's where guests sit.
这是客人坐的地方
Can I get you guys anything? Wine maybe?
来点儿什么吗 喝点儿酒吧
I'll have a yogurt. Don't start.
我想吃酸奶 别捣乱
You know what we should do?
知道我们该做什么吗
Sam's napping, let's watch this video I've been making of him.
Sam睡了 我们一起看我给他做的录像吧
Yes.
好
There are moments in your life
生活中总有一些时刻
that make you realize what you've been missing.
让你意识到你错过了很多事
Whether it's an old job.
不论是旧工作
Or the best person for a new job.
还是新工作的最佳人选
Congratulations, you're the new Chief of Surgery.
恭喜 你是新的外科主任
Say thank you. Thank you.
说谢谢 谢谢
I told you. I told you, baby. I told everyone. Come here.
早跟你说过了 早跟你说过了 跟每个人都说了 过来
I told everyone. Hail to the chief.
跟每个人都说了 向新主任致敬
So there he is with his little red wagon.
这是他和他的小红马车
And that's my cousin's puppy.
那是我表兄的小狗
As I sat there, enjoying images from my son's young life,
当我坐在那里 欣赏着我儿子童年生活的影像
I realized that I was seeing these moments the same way
我意识到我和Sean和Elliot一样
Sean and Elliot were, for the first time.
都是第一次看到这些时刻
The truth is, no matter how hard I tried, I was gonna miss a lot.
事实是 不论我有多努力 我还是会错过很多
Because even the best part-time
因为即使是世界上最好的兼♥职♥爸爸
father in the world, is still a part-time father.
也始终是个兼♥职♥爸爸
I think I'm going to move here.
我想我要搬到这里来
Great.
真好
I'm not wearing that.
我才不戴
It's not up to you.
你说了不算
Fine.
好吧
It is kind of cool.
是挺酷的
I want it back.
我想要回来
Too late. Chief coming through.
晚了 主任驾到
Salute.
敬礼
There it is.
这就对了
I'll just wear my other one.
那我戴另外一个好了
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表