剧集 | 拉米 | 导航列表
Where is Zainab?
她在她家 在我们家
She's‐‐she's at hers‐‐ uh, at our place,
她在休息 昨晚太累了
uh, resting, you know, after last night.
你们晚上一起来吃晚饭怎么样
Maybe you should come with her to eat dinner tonight?
他们不想见我们
他们总得吃饭吧
They need to eat, no?
你们来吃晚饭 亲爱的
You come have dinner, habibi,
然后跟我们住一晚
and then you stay the night with us.
我去问问她
I'll‐‐I'll run it by her.
-我不确定 -好的
- I'm‐‐I'm not sure. - Okay.
我打算顺便把
Um, and I think I'm just gonna grab Boomer
布默带走
while‐‐while I'm here.
为什么
拉米 趁你没走我能跟你
Uh, Ramy, can I talk to you for a second while you're‐‐
聊几句吗
before you go?
好
Yeah.
谢了 伙计
Yeah, thanks, man.
是这样
Okay, so I've‐‐
我最近有些想法
I've been having some feelings, uh, lately.
但是如果你感到不快
But I don't want to do anything about it
我就不会付诸行动
if it's gonna make you upset.
我不知道是我有病 还是这是正常的
I don't know if I'm fucked up or if it's normal,
或者这是正常的但我还是不应该
or maybe it's normal but I still shouldn't do it.
出什么事了 沙迪 怎么回事
What? What's‐‐what happened, Shadi? What's going on?
我好像喜欢上你妹妹了
I think I have feelings for your sister.
不 算了 我不喜欢 太变♥态♥了
No, you know what? I don't. It's disgusting.
她可是我堂妹啊 靠
She's my cousin. Shit.
我他妈什么毛病
What the fuck is wrong with me?
靠
Shit.
沙迪有什么事吗
What did Shadi want?
他只是想问
Uh, he was just asking where the, uh,
苹果专卖♥♥店在哪 我告诉他了
Apple store is, so I‐‐I told him where to go.
-好 -我带它走
- Cool. ‐ Uh, I'm just gonna grab her.
每天都要让它好好吃药
没问题
照顾好它
再见
Bye.
-再见 布默 -再见
- Bye‐bye, Boomer. - Bye.
回头见
See ya, man.
沙迪
Hey, Shadi,
你要是想去苹果专卖♥♥店 我可以带你去
if you want to go to the Apple store later, I can take you.
好 行啊
Yeah, yeah, sure, I guess.
-好 -嗯
‐ Cool. ‐ Yeah.
什么事
Yeah, what's, um‐‐ what's up?
我只是
Uh, okay, I just‐‐
我只是想说 我犯了个错误
I just want to say I‐‐ I made a mistake.
嗯
Yeah.
不 我们都犯错误了
No, I mean, we‐‐ we both did.
你不用道歉 没事
You don't have to‐‐ it's fine.
不 我说的不是我们
No, I'm not talking about what we did.
我们做的事 那不是犯错
What we did, that's‐‐ that's not a mistake.
那是
That‐‐it was‐‐
那是命中注定的
it was what was supposed to happen, right?
都是注定的
Like maktub, you know?
我不应该娶赞纳卜的
Like, I shouldn't have married Zainab
我们之间已经有感情了
when we have what we have between us.
不 我们什么都没有
No, we don't have anything.
不 阿曼妮 我们注定要在一起的
No, Amani, we're‐‐ we're supposed to be together.
不不不
No, no, no, no. Okay.
我们不是注定要在一起的
We're not supposed to be together, okay?
不是的
We're not.
你不能每次想逃离的时候
You can't keep coming back to me every time
就跑来找我
you want run away, okay?
我不要
I'm‐‐no, I‐‐
我不要跟一个
I'm not gonna be with someone
会让我做出疯狂
who makes me do stuff that's insane
冲动 消极举动的人在一起
and, like, impulsive and destructive, man.
跟你在一起会让我做出令我憎恨自己的事
Like, I‐‐I do things with you that make me hate myself.
回你妻子身边 好吗
Just‐‐just go back to your wife, okay?
确保清洁到耳朵内外
Make sure to clean outside and inside the ears.
然后小净的最后一步
Then the final step of the wudu
是洗脚
is washing your feet
右脚洗三遍 左脚洗三遍
three times on the right foot, three times on the left,
确保用水冲到脚趾缝
making sure the water fills the gaps between the toes.
用这样的细节要求我们
This level of detail is prescribed to us
是让我们清洁身体 那是通往心灵纯洁的道路
for a clean body, which is the path to a clean heart.
阿尔萨兰·瓦基姆博士
如何成为穆♥斯♥林♥
那是我们在世上活过之后 安♥拉♥对我们的要求
This is what Allah asks of us after our time on this Earth,
要有纯洁的心灵
to come with a clean heart.
先知 愿他平安
The Prophet, peace be upon Him,
告诉我们清洁是我们信仰的一半
tells us that cleanliness is half of our faith.
在《古♥兰♥经♥》中 我们读到
In the Quran, we read,
"真♥主♥爱那些
"Truly, God loves those
悔改归向他的人
"who turn unto Him in repentance
爱那些洁净自己的人"
and loves those who purify themselves."
先知穆♥罕♥默♥德♥ 祝福他和他的家人
Prophet Muhammad, prayers upon him and his family,
引用安♥拉♥的话语
quotes Allah, saying,
"我是隐藏的宝藏 乐于被了解
"I was a hidden treasure, loving to be known,
所以我创造了万物 让他们了解我"
so I created creation so they knew Me."
我们从中学到 安♥拉♥创造万物
We learn from this that Allah created creation
是出于爱
out of love.
所以当穆♥斯♥林♥在安♥拉♥面前拜倒时
So when the Muslim stands and prostrates before Allah,
这是服从的行为 但更重要的是
these are acts of obedience, but more importantly,
这是爱的行为
these are acts of love.
正如用意是任何好事的开端一样
Just as intention is the head of any good thing,
爱是一切好事的核心
love is the heart of every good thing.
第二章 创造
Chapter two: creation.
一个聪明人必须问自己
An intelligent person must ask herself,
"我是如何存在的
"How did I get here?
宇宙是如何形成的"
How did the universe come into being?"
既然你确信
Since you know with certainty
你没有创造你自己
that you did not create yourself,
就像宇宙不可能创造自己一样
just as the universe could not have created itself,
你心中已经知道
your heart already knows
在世界的海市蜃楼背后是真♥主♥
that behind the mirage of the world is God,
未被创造的创造者
the uncreated Creator
从先前不存在的状态中
who brought forth all of existence
创造了一切的存在
from a prior state of nonexistence.
你的心 你的灵魂 你的精神
Your heart, your soul, your spirit,
甚至你的头脑都确信这个事实
and indeed, even your mind know this fact with certainty.
现代世界及其喧嚣
The modern world and all its noise
滋生了困惑 怀疑主义 不可知论
breed confusion, skepticism, agnosticism,
以及种种无神论
and myriad forms of atheism
它们构成了无穷无尽的怀疑
that sew an infinite variety of doubts.
然而 这些怀疑永远无法战胜确信
And yet, these doubts can never overcome certainty.
真♥主♥从虚无中创造了宇宙
God created the universe out of nothing,
再多的怀疑也不能推♥翻♥对这一事实的确信
and no amount of doubt can undo one's certainty about this fact.
要知道 魔鬼的主要目的
Know that it is the devil's main objective
就是让你对真♥主♥必然存在的确信产生怀疑
to get you to doubt your certainty in the necessary being of God.
剧集 | 拉米 | 导航列表