剧集 | 拉米 | 导航列表
You can have multiple wives.
这是我们宗教中的一个隐藏特色
Yeah, it's a phenomenal hidden feature in our religion.
当渣男是隐藏特色
Being a fuckboy is a hidden feature?
不是渣男 史蒂夫
It's not a fuckboy, Steve, okay?
女人有要求你的权利
The woman has rights over you.
这是个协议
There's a contractual agreement.
你要对真♥主♥和家人坦诚相待 懂吗
You're keeping it real with your God and family, all right?
渣男连三明治都不会给你买♥♥
Fuckboy doesn't even buy you a sandwich.
我读到过 纽约超过80%的婚姻中
I read in New York State that over 80% of marriages
都有第三者或更多的人介入
involve three or more partners.
听起来不像真实数据
That doesn't sound like a real stat.
拉米 没试驾你会后悔的
Ramy, you're going to regret not taking that test‐drive.
我要带你去试驾
I'm gonna take you out for a test‐drive.
我要搞死你
I'm gonna fuck you up.
史蒂夫 我没开玩笑
Steve, I'm not kidding you.
好了 各位
Okay, guys, look,
我们
let's just‐‐
你说得对 我今天要娶赞纳卜
You're right. I'm‐‐I'm marrying Zainab today.
我跟别人在一起过
I've been with other people,
现在是我人生最幸福的时候
and this is the best my life's ever been,
所以我就选这个了
so I'm‐‐I'm just gonna go with that.
我们走
Let's go.
我们走 史蒂夫
Let's go. Steve‐‐
他不挪我就过不去
I can't go if he doesn't go.
史蒂夫 你得退后一点
Steve, you gotta back up a little bit.
史蒂夫 拜托让他们过去
Steve, please let them pass by you.
-跨过去 -我才不
‐ Step over. - I'm not‐‐
-没人要跨过去 -跨过去
- Nobody's stepping over. ‐ Step over.
我裤子太紧了
My trousers are too tight.
-这是定制的 -跨过去
- This is tailor‐made. ‐ Step over.
我们结婚了
We're married.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊 我们
Yeah, we're...
我其实有点庆幸
I'm actually kind of glad
你不是处♥男♥
that you weren't a virgin.
真的吗
Really?
嗯 知道这一点其实让我能放松下来
Yeah, I think knowing that allowed me to actually relax.
我知道我不该这么说
I know I'm not supposed to say that,
但我只是庆幸我们之中有人有经验
but I'm just glad that one of us had some experience.
那太好了
Uh, I mean, that's‐‐that's‐‐ that's great,
因为我之前感到很紧张
'cause I‐‐I was really nervous to‐‐to tell you,
要告诉你我以前做过的那些事
you know, about things that I've done before.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
我很感谢你的诚实
And I really appreciated your honesty.
有的人会直接说谎
I mean, some guys would've lied or, you know,
或者什么都不说 所以谢谢你
not said anything at all, so thank you.
嗯 因为重点就是这个
Yeah, yeah, and‐‐'cause I‐‐ I‐‐that's the thing.
我不想说谎
I‐‐I don't want to lie,
我觉得
and‐‐and‐‐and I think
坦诚相待
in‐‐ in just being honest, you know,
让你知道我有过去
you know I have had a past... You know?
我有过感到后悔的性行为
I‐‐I've‐‐I've had sex that I‐‐ that I regret, you know,
禁忌的性行为
um, sex that wasn't halal.
其实一直都是禁忌的
I mean, it really never was halal until,
直到今晚
you know, tonight,
所以我认为安♥拉♥
and‐‐and that's just why I feel like Allah just‐‐
是派你来完善我的
just sent you to‐‐ to make me better.
我认为安♥拉♥是派你来完善我的
I think Allah sent you to make me better.
是啊
Yeah.
最棒的是我们
It's just amazing that we‐‐
我们的信仰联♥系♥在一起 对吗
we just connect on‐‐ on our faith, right?
这才是最重要的
That's what's so important.
这样我们才不会
'Cause then we don't get caught up in all these ideas
被西方人对婚姻的观念所迷惑
of‐‐of marriage that‐‐ that Westerners have, you know?
我们知道安♥拉♥希望我们忠于本性
We know that Allah wants us to be true to our nature.
好吧 你说"忠于本性"是什么意思
Oh, okay, what do you mean, "true to our nature"?
你知道西方人
You know, like‐‐ you know how Westerners
都沉迷于一种想法
are just so caught up in this whole, like, uh,
"我只会跟一个人结一次婚
"I'm only gonna get married once and to one person,
这个人会填满我的方方面面"
and this person is gonna fill all parts of me"?
就是 那个
You know, just, like, that, like...
那个
That‐‐that, uh,
就是 标记那一套
just that, like, Hallmark shit, you know?
就是 那个
Like, just that, like, it's fuckin'‐‐
这是企业洗♥脑♥
it's, like, corporate brainwashing, yeah?
你想娶多个妻子
So you want more than one wife,
这是洗♥脑♥
and that's brainwash...
不不不 我
No, no, no, I'm‐‐
我是说我想
I'm saying that I want to be
像先知一样
like the Prophet.
先知有多个妻子
And‐‐and the Prophet had multiple wives,
所以我只是在考虑修行的整体
so I'm just looking at the‐‐ just the whole path.
所以你想娶多个妻子
So you‐‐ you want multiple wives?
我想说的是我们
What I'm saying is that we're‐‐
我们最多可以娶四个
we're allowed to have up to four,
但我不会 我会
but‐‐but I wouldn't, like, I would just‐‐
我会 娶两个
I would be, like‐‐like, two.
我有两个就够了
Like, I would just be at that, like‐‐like, at a two.
你明白我的意思吗 我不会
You know what I mean? Like‐‐like, I wouldn't...
我觉得有些话听起来不太对
I think‐‐I think that some of this is coming out wrong
因为我对一件事感到内疚
because I feel guilty about something that, um,
我现在意识到 也许应该告诉你的
I'm now realizing maybe‐‐ maybe I should've told you.
算是我过去的
Uh, just‐‐it was‐‐ it was just something, like,
一部分
part of my history
不过发生在最近
that‐‐ that happened kind of recently.
有多近
How recently?
好像 好像是昨晚
Uh, it was‐‐it was, like, last night, I think.
-什么 -就是 那个
‐ What? - Yeah, it‐‐it was, like,
那个 是的 但我觉得
yeah, like‐‐like, la‐‐yeah, but‐‐but I think the‐‐
重要的是那发生在
the important thing is that it happened, you know,
我们结婚之前 我知道严格来说
before we got married, and‐‐ and so I know technically,
我什么都不用说
like, I don't have to say anything,
但我想说
but I‐‐I wanted to.
什么意思
What does that mean?
我被偷袭了 好吗
Look, I got‐‐I got, like, ambushed, all right?
我的一个前女友
Like‐‐like, an ex of mine just‐‐
突然就跑到这里
just came out of nowhere into town
来参加婚礼
for the wedding, and I‐‐
你的前女友参加了我们的婚礼
Your ex was at our katb kitab?
-不是我 -你的前女友
‐ I didn't inv‐‐ - An ex?
不是我邀请她的 好吗 是我妈
I didn't invite her, okay? It was my mom.
我妈把他妈整个开罗都邀请了
My mom fuckin' invited, like, all of Cairo like‐‐
就好像我们要过节似的
like we were having, like‐‐ like, a festival or something,
她大肆宣传 我不想那样的
and‐‐and she told everybody, and‐‐and I didn't want that.
阿曼妮
Amani?
你堂妹阿曼妮
Amani, your cousin?
嗯
Yeah.
我们结婚照里的阿曼妮
Amani, who was in our wedding photos?
她是家人啊
Well, yeah, she's‐‐ she's family.
你前女友是你堂妹
Your ex is your cousin.
你跟你堂妹上♥床♥了 她是你前女友
You had sex with your cousin, who is your ex?
你在反复强调"堂妹"
Yeah, you see, you're really hitting "cousin," like, kind of hard, and I‐‐
我想再重申一遍
I just want to again say that's, like‐‐
那是西方的观念
that's some, like, West shit.
那不是
Like, that's not, like‐‐
不算是主要的
like, principally, um‐‐
我知道我违反了一些原则
and I know I broke some principles.
我只是想说
I'm just saying,
既然我们说到了这里
just while we're here in the area, there's‐‐
现在不想说这个
Okay, not dealing with this right now.
好吧 赞纳...
剧集 | 拉米 | 导航列表