剧集 | 拉米 | 导航列表
one last time.
怎么回事 你还好吗
What's going on? Are you okay?
-快他妈上车 -快他妈上车
‐ Just get in the fucking van. - Get in the fucking car.
我那伙计已经在候机了
My guy is waiting for his flight to Mecca, okay?
他已经开始 接收禁忌了
He already has the‐‐ the haram on.
我今晚考虑一下
Let me‐‐let me just‐‐ let me sleep on it.
也许等明天吧
Maybe we'll go tomorrow. I‐‐
不 拉米 我们得赶在
No, Ramy. We gotta go
暴风雪来袭前出发
before the snowstorm hits
不然你就会被雪藏在家里
or you're gonna be snowed in with your family
然后一转眼
and the next thing you know,
雪融化之前你就结婚了
you're gonna be married before it melts.
你就那么想去吗
You wanna go that bad?
不 我去是为了陪你
No, I'm only going 'cause you're going.
这是禁忌 我知道
It's haram. I understand it's haram.
但快下雪了 我跟雪处不来
But it's gonna snow. I don't do well with snow.
就一晚上 好吗
Look, one‐‐one night, okay?
就一晚上 我们不做任何疯狂的事 好吗
One night, and we're not gonna do anything crazy. Yeah?
百分百清♥真♥
Keep it halal 100%.
不过拿几床床单
Bring some sheets, though.
有些酒店的床单可差劲了
Some of these hotels have bad sheets.
-多带几床 以防万一 -闭嘴
- Extra ones, just in case. ‐ Shut up.
去拿行李 快点
Just get your shit. Hurry up.
给我闭嘴 艾哈迈德
Shut the fuck up, Ahmed.
你干嘛要提起床单
Dude, what the fuck are you bringing up sheets?
有一次我床单上有血
I saw blood on a sheet.
炽爱大西洋酒店
一股旧地毯味
Smells like old carpet.
赌场
这他妈是什么酒店 史蒂夫
What the fuck is this hotel, Steve?
就剩这一家了
It was the only hotel left.
这周末有场重大♥比♥赛
There's a big fight this weekend.
兄弟 这里离主干道45分钟车程
Bro, it's like, 45 minutes away from the main strip.
兄弟 这是为数不多的
Hey, man, this is one of the only spots
躲过飓风桑迪的地方 很坚挺
not hit by Hurricane Sandy. It's resilient.
我觉得挺好的
I think it's kind of nice that we're far away
能远离一切干扰 很好
from all the distractions. It's good.
天啊 兄弟
Oh, shit, bro. It's like‐‐
六个街区外就有脱衣舞夜♥总♥会♥
strip club is like six blocks away.
我知道 他们没有坡道
Yeah, I know. They don't have a ramp,
所以我带了手动轮椅
so I brought my manual wheelchair.
我们还是做点低调的活动吧
Yeah, why don't we do something a little bit more low‐key?
比如去看场魔术表演之类的
Yeah? Like maybe go to a magic show or something?
魔法 那是邪术
Magic? That shit's demonic.
真♥主♥宽恕 绝对是邪恶的
Astaghfirullah, definitely evil.
你是说脱衣舞♥女♥比魔术师更清♥真♥
You're saying strippers are more halal than magicians?
百分百的
100%.
魔术师和精灵交流
Magicians speak to jinn.
脱衣舞♥女♥表达自我
Strippers express themselves.
艾哈迈德 拜托
Ahmed, come on, man.
赌场
你不想去脱衣舞夜♥总♥会♥的
You don't want to go to a strip club.
对 我不想去
No, I don't want to go,
但即使去了我也不会看她们的
but if I do go, I won't look at them.
也许我可以给一些员工送点钱
Maybe I can give some of the employees some money
用于他们的学业 真♥主♥的旨意
to put towards their studies, inshallah.
别他妈扯了 你是德雷克吗
Shut the fuck up. What are you, Drake?
你要供这些脱衣舞♥女♥上大学吗
You're gonna put these strippers through college?
对 这算是施济
Yes. This is actually sadaqah.
我们之前可不是这么说的
Dude, this isn't what we agreed on.
拉米 你这辈子都在触犯禁忌
Ramy, you've been haram your entire life.
我知道你对女人的态度
I know how you are with women,
所以我们就不要假装你不能
so let's not pretend that you can't do this
再这样干一晚
for one more night.
伙计 我们走吧
Come on, man, let's go.
快点 我要没时间了
Let's get out of here. I'm running out of time.
赶紧给史蒂夫找对大奶埋胸
Let's get some titties in Steve's face.
-就该这样 -你们先入住
- Yes, we should. - Yeah, you guys check in.
我们楼上见 我得给雅斯米娜打电♥话♥
I'll meet you upstairs. I gotta call Yasmina.
好 来 我帮你拿包
Yeah. Here, I'll take the fucking bag.
-谢谢 -没事 不客气
- Thank you. - All right, no problem.
赌场
最大下注
打扰了 先生
Ex‐‐excuse me, sir,
穿蓝色帽衫的那位
in the blue hoodie.
什么事
Yeah, what?
我需要你帮我按这个按钮
I need you to push this button for me.
你为什么自己不能按
Why can't you fucking do it?
我是穆♥斯♥林♥ 我不能按
I'm Muslim. I can't, man.
我只需要你帮我按这个按钮
I just need you to push this button for me.
如果中了头奖 奖金都归你
You hit the jackpot, you can keep all the winnings.
我不能拿这钱
I can't take the money.
这是禁忌 是魔鬼的作为
It's haram. It's the devil's work.
随便吧
Yeah, whatever, man.
-我只按这个按钮就行吗 -对
- All I gotta do is hit this button? - Yeah.
用右手
Use your right hand.
永远都要用右手
Always lead with your right.
最大下注
天啊 1400美元
Holy shit. $1,400!
你怎么知道会中 伙计
How the fuck did you know, man?
我就是知道 我总是知道
I just do. I always do.
我得走了 我得去做礼拜
I gotta go. I gotta go pray
然后和我朋友去脱衣舞夜♥总♥会♥
before I go to the strip club with my friends.
好 我也要去好好祈祷一下
Yeah, I'm gonna do some fucking praying of my own.
下来 下来给我兄弟来段大腿舞
Get down here. Get down here and give my man a lap dance.
我兄弟就要结婚了
My man's almost about to get married.
不 我不用了 谢谢
Uh, no, I'm‐‐I'm okay. Thank you.
穆 我跟你说过我不想来这里
-交给我 兄弟 -我不用了
‐ I got you, bro. ‐ Uh, I'm okay.
-谢谢 非常感谢 -你叫拉米吗
- Thank you, thank you so much. - So you're Ramy?
你要结婚了吗
Gonna get married?
我们 我们的父母就要见面了
Um, w‐well, our, uh‐‐ our parents are about to meet,
我们都是穆♥斯♥林♥
and we're Muslim, so...
穆♥斯♥林♥
Muslim.
是的 在我们的
Yeah, yeah, and um‐‐ you know, in our...
在我们的文化中 双方父母见面后
in our culture, when the parents meet,
通常我们很快就会结婚
uh, usually, we try to get married quickly
这样我们在婚前就不会发生性行为
so that we‐‐we don't have sex before marriage.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
是的
Yeah.
是这样的 就是
Um, so‐‐so yeah, that's, uh...
事情现在就是这样
That's‐‐that's what's happening right now.
所以这一切有点 为时尚早
So‐‐so this is all a little‐‐ little premature, uh...
所以
So, uh...
抱歉 你能
Sorry, c‐can you, uh...
你能把那个摘下来吗
c‐could you take those off?
-这个吗 -是的
‐ These? ‐ Yeah.
你能把它摘下来吗
Uh, c‐can you‐‐ can you take them off?
说真的 摘下来
Like, no, take them off, seriously.
这是我的念珠 我的谢赫
Those are my prayer beads. My‐‐my sheikh‐‐
拜托 我需要这个
please, I need those.
好的 老兄
Yeah. Dude.
拉米怎么了
What happened to Ramy?
谁在乎
Who cares?
拉米 你还好吗
Ramy, you okay?
老兄 这里真恶心
Dude, it's fucking disgusting in there.
我知道 我同意
I know. I agree.
那你为什么要来
Then why are you here, man?
我以为你更明事理呢
I thought you knew better than this.
我还指望着你呢
I just expected more from you.
我 你指望着我
Me? You expected more from me?
-对 -你知道有多少次
‐ Yeah. - Do you know how many times
我看到你做那些疯狂的事
I've watched you do crazy things,
慢慢地等待 祷告
slowly waiting, praying
剧集 | 拉米 | 导航列表