剧集 | 拉米 | 导航列表
你决定好去哪所学校了吗 迪娜
You know where you're headed, Dena?
嗯 我有...一些可选的
Uh, yeah, I have‐‐ it's, like, between a few spots,
但大概没斯坦福那么厉害
but probably not, like, Stanford.
哈桑夫人
Well, Mrs. Hassan,
你的眼影真好看
that is such a pretty shade of eye shadow.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
是什么牌子的
What is it?
是杰西卡·奥尔芭推出的品牌 真实美
It's called Honest Beauty by Jessica Alba.
我是在易趣网上跟一个德州女人买♥♥的
Yeah, I get it on eBay from a woman in Texas.
我是看《绝望的主妇》
I know Jessica Alba from...
认识的杰西卡·奥尔芭
Desperate Housewife.
我特别喜欢那部剧
I love that show.
女人都互相对骂 男人都出轨
All the women‐‐ they yell at each other, and men cheat.
还有自杀的那个...
And the one that killed herself‐‐
实际上 这房♥子让我想起了她
this house, in fact, reminds me of her.
没错
Yeah.
她也很富有 像你一样
She was so rich, like you.
是伊娃·朗格利亚 不是杰西卡·奥尔芭
It's Eva Longoria, not Jessica Alba.
-你说谁 -演《绝望的主妇》的
- Who? - In Desperate Housewives.
不 就是杰西卡·奥尔芭
No, no, Jessica Alba.
不 是伊娃·朗格利亚
No, it's‐ No, it's Eva Longoria.
这不重要
你知道什么 是杰西卡·奥尔芭
You know nothing, okay? Jessica Alba.
那个德州女人告诉我的
The woman from Texas told me.
行
Sure.
好吗 我知道的
Yes, no, I know.
话说 大家想来点威士忌吗
Anyway, you guys, um, good for whiskey?
谢谢你 我们不...
Oh, thank you. We don't‐‐
好的 给我来一杯就好
Sure. Just one for me.
你一杯
Ah, one for you.
老爸一杯
One for pops over here.
干一杯这个
Tossing back one of these is, uh,
是老头子能做的为数不多的事情之一了
alas, one of the few things the old man can still do.
可以借用一下洗手间吗
Can I use your bathroom?
我...
Yo, I‐‐
先生
S‐‐sir...
对不起
I'm‐‐I'm sorry.
先生
Sir?
把...
J‐‐ just...
爸 你在哪
Dad, where are you?
爸
Dad?
兄弟 你能来太酷了
It's so dope you're here, bro.
哈德罗快结束了
The hadra's wrapping up now,
不过谢赫答应结束后见你
but the sheikh's down to meet with you after.
我跟他说了很多你的事
I told him all about you.
我该跟他说什么
What should I say to him?
把你的困扰都告诉他就行
Just tell him everything that you're dealing with, man.
有必要全都告诉他吗
I mean, should I really tell him all of it?
你越坦诚
The more honest you are with him,
越有可能获得立下誓言的机会
the better chance you have at getting the bay'ah.
誓言是什么
What's the bay'ah?
是一种灵魂契约 兄弟
Oh, it's a spiritual contract, bro.
他认可的追随者
He gives it to students
能有幸同他立下誓言
that he thinks can follow him on the path.
你将会和他结合在一起
You get to be bound to him and have him be bound to you.
那是桩美事
It's beautiful, man.
他能帮你清除你所有的业障
He can help you cleanse all your demons.
他能同真♥主♥直接沟通
He's got, like, a direct connect to God.
正是我需要的
I‐‐I need that, man.
我上周二立下誓言了
I got it last Tuesday, dude.
然后说实话 周三的时候
And like, honestly, on Wednesday,
我有点怀疑
I was like, not so sure about it.
但到了周四 我就能感觉到起作用了
But by like, Thursday, I was like, yeah, this is kicking in.
-好 -好
- Okay. - Yeah.
我们大概正好能赶上收尾
We're probably just in time to catch the end.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
准备好了
Yeah.
阿米尔
Amir.
谢赫 有什么指示
Yes, sheikh?
推我
Push me.
您说什么
Sir?
把我推下去
Push me over the ledge.
不好意思 我...
I'm‐‐ I'm sorry, sir. I...
我永远不会那么做
I could never.
我爱您 我宁可死也不会...
I love you. I'd rather die‐‐
别再花言巧语了 阿米尔
Enough with the flowery speech, Amir.
推我 马上
Push me! Now!
兄弟 什么情况
Bro, what is this?
相信这个过程
Just trust the process.
不
No.
你不想推我
You don't want to push me?
那你为什么要说你
Then why would you speak badly
修行途中亲兄弟的坏话
about your own brother on the path?
背后中伤你的兄弟 便如食其肉
Backbiting is to eat the flesh of your brother.
那是爱吗
Is that love?
那是我们的教诲吗
Is that what we teach?
我宁愿你冲我的脸打一拳
It is better for you to strike me in the face
也不愿你伤害我的学生
than to harm one of my students,
你的兄弟
your brother.
我错了
I messed up.
过来
Come here.
你若受伤 我便为之所伤
It harms me for you to be harmed,
你若伤人 我亦为之所伤
and it harms me for you to harm others.
这才是爱
And this is love.
明白了吗
Yes?
好的
Yes.
真♥主♥至大
Takbir.
真♥主♥至大
Allahu akbar.
愿你平安
As-salamu alaykum.
真♥主♥保佑 愿你平安
Jazakallah, as-saalam alaykum.
你一定是拉米兄弟
You must be Brother Ramy.
是的
Yeah.
欢迎 亲爱的 跟我来
Welcome, beloved. Follow me.
告诉他一切 兄弟
Tell him everything, bro.
拉米兄弟
Brother Ramy...
迈克尔告诉我你爷爷去世了
Michael told me about your grandfather's passing.
我很遗憾
I'm very sorry to hear that.
但你并非为此而来 对吗
That's not why you're here, are you?
-对 -请坐
- No, it's not. - Have a seat.
那你为什么来这里
So what brings you here?
我想改变 然后
I‐‐ I want to change, and...
我听说你能帮我
I heard you can help me.
今天发生了什么事吗
Did something happen today?
是的 我...
Yeah, I, um...
今天发生了很多事
a lot happened today.
我在和我的家人吃饭
I was just at dinner with my family,
然后看到我爸喝了一杯酒
and I saw my dad take a drink
仅仅为了取悦他的老板
just so he can impress his‐‐ his boss‐‐
我们不是来评判你父亲的
We are not here to be in judgment of your father.
或许我们应该等下次
Perhaps we should speak another time
你准备好聊你自己的时候再谈 拉米
when you're ready to talk about yourself, Ramy.
不 不 我可以聊我自己
No, no I‐‐ I can talk about myself.
你说得对 抱歉
Y‐‐ you're right. I'm sorry.
我只要求你诚实
All I ask is that you be honest.
我不仅聆听你的语言
I'm not just listening to your words.
我还洞悉你的心灵
I am reading your heart.
我感觉我内心有个洞
I feel like I have this hole inside of me
它...
that's...
它始终在那里 这种空虚
that's always been there. Just this‐‐this, like, emptiness.
我一直试图找东西填补它
And I'm always trying to fill it with something.
用性♥爱♥和
剧集 | 拉米 | 导航列表