剧集 | 拉米 | 导航列表
she became the fourth prettiest Kardashian,
你知道他怎么说吗
and you know what he said?
他说 "我不是那样的
He said, "I am not like that.
我与他们不同"
I am something different."
"他们" 妈 是"他们"
They, Mom. They.
行 "他们"
Okay, they.
我只是想给"他们"一些建议
I was just trying to give advice to "they".
你知道吗 我觉得你应该把眉毛修一下
You know, I think you should shape your eyebrows a little.
稍微突出一下眉峰
Give them a little more of an arc.
我不太喜欢用镊子修
Yeah, I'm not really into tweezing.
是吗 也许你应该试试蜜蜡修眉
Really? Maybe you should try waxing, then.
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
没没 什么问题都没有
No. No, no, no problem. No.
我只是不理解 你长了这么一张帅脸
I just don't understand, you have such a handsome face‐‐
好吧 我今天挺累的
Okay, I've had a really long day.
你不介意的话我们能安安静静的吗
Do you mind if we do the rest of this ride in silence?
我是在夸你
It was a compliment.
你的下颌线非常立体
You have very strong jawline.
和我儿子拉米不一样
Not like my son, Ramy,
他脸很圆 像个面团
who has a round face, like bread dough.
反正这段路程剩下的时间
Anyway, he just spent the rest of the ride kind of, like,
他一直悲伤地看向窗外
looking out of the window, sad,
直到他下车
until I dropped him off.
妈 这太过分了
Mom, this is so fucked up.
你彻底把人家的性别搞错了
You completely misgendered someone.
这基本算得上仇恨犯罪了
That's, like, basically a hate crime.
我什么罪也没犯 行吗
I did not commit any crime, okay?
重点不在于你怎么想 而是他们的身份
It's not what you think, it's who they are.
那安♥拉♥呢
What about Allah?
安♥拉♥让他生为男人 不是吗
Allah created him as a man, no?
妈 身体不能定义一个人
Mom, body parts do not define someone.
他们不是男人也不是女人
They're not a‐‐a man nor a woman.
有些人认为自己不属于二元性别
There are people that don't identify with either.
"他"是怎么变成"他们"的
How can a "he" become a "they"?
迪娜 你得帮我找到那个人 好吗
Dena, you have to help me find that person, right?
-不行 -我知道他们住在哪
- No. - I know where they live.
我把他们送到了他们家门口
I dropped they off at their home,
我可以过去 在外面等着
so I can go there, I can wait outside,
等他们出来了 我可以道歉
and when they come out, I can apologize.
我绝对不会去的
There is no fucking way I'm doing that.
为什么不呢 我们从不在一起相处
Why not? We never spend time together.
正好借此机会母女交流一下
You know, this could be like a mother‐daughter bonding.
我们可以找不用跟踪别人的时候交流
Yeah, we can find bonding time that doesn't involve stalking.
迪娜 你不想让我成为公民吗
Dena, you don't want me to be a citizen, or what?
妈 别去找他们
Mom, do not try to find them.
求你了 等着来福车联♥系♥你就好
Please, just wait for Lyft to call you.
见鬼 不是她
Shit! That's not her.
他们 随便了
They. Whatever.
是我叫的车吗 你是贝弗利吗
Yo, this mine? You Beverly?
不是我 我账号♥被停用了
It's not me. I'm suspended.
-随便吧 -走开
- Whatever. - Go!
第一修正案规定的自♥由♥权是什么
"What is one right of freedom from the First Amendment?"
《宪法》是做什么的
"What does the Constitution do?"
《独♥立♥宣言》中的两项权利是什么
"What are two rights in the Declaration of Independence?"
生命权和自♥由♥权 生命权和自♥由♥权
Life and liberty. Life and liberty.
你可以做想做的事 成为想成为的人
You can do whatever you want. Be whoever you want.
谁他妈在乎
Who the fuck cares?
是了 他们
Yes, they.
你好 他们
Hello, they.
什么
Sorry?
你那天载过我 对吗
You gave me a ride the other day, right?
对 我
Yes, and...
我是来道歉的
I am here to apologize.
我知道我犯了个大错
I know I did something very bad,
但我不是个坏人
but I am not a bad person.
英语不是我的母语
English is not my first language,
我总是很担心
and I am always worried
我会用错词出丑
that I will sound silly when I use weird words.
我看见什么就说什么
I just say what my eyes see,
我看见一个男人穿着
and I see a man wearing,
女人的裙子 打扮成女人的模样
like, a woman's dress, pretending to be a woman,
你却说自己既不是男人也不是女人
and you say you are not a man, nor a woman,
所以现在我知道你什么也不是了
so now, I know that you are nothing.
好的
Okay,
很高兴你能一吐为快
really glad you were able to get that off your chest,
但我只是想和我男友喝杯酒
but I'm just trying to have some drinks with my boyfriend, so...
好的 你知道 我正努力成为公民
Yeah, you see, and I am trying to become a citizen,
所以你得打电♥话♥给来福车
so you have to call Lyft
告诉他们我是个好人
and tell them that I'm a good person.
我知道是你投诉的
I know that you are the one that complained,
如果你不打电♥话♥给他们 我就不能投票了
because if you don't call them, I will not be able to vote.
然后那个混♥蛋♥就会连任
Then that fuck‐man will win the elections,
那对你这样的跨性别群体很不利
and then it will be very bad for transgender people like yourself,
对我这样的穆♥斯♥林♥群体也很不利
and Muslim people like myself,
所以我们得团结在一起
so we have to stick together.
我们得给来福车打电♥话♥
We have to call Lyft,
因为我的申请本来应该是小菜一碟
because my application was supposed to be a softball,
现在不是了 所以求求你
and it's not a softball anymore, so please.
求求你 回头吧
Please, circle back.
求求你 回头是岸
Please, close the circle.
我相信某种程度上 你确实感到内疚
Listen, I am sure on some level, you do feel bad,
但如果不是因为来福车这件事
but if it wasn't for this whole Lyft situation,
你早就把我忘了
you wouldn't have thought twice about me.
你知道时刻关注别人怎么说你
Do you know how much mental energy it takes to constantly
要消耗掉多少精力吗
be monitoring the way that people talk about you?
我不想一刻不停地捍卫自己
I don't wanna have to fight for myself all the time.
太他妈累了
That shit is exhausting.
举报你的人不是我
I'm not the one who reported you.
什么
What?
不是你吗
You're not the one?
不是 我给你打了四星
No. I gave you four stars.
这是我的习惯
Yeah, it's a habit.
我没空跟别人勾心斗角
I don't have time for drama.
太感谢你了
Thank you so much.
我们要拥抱是吗
Okay, we're hugging.
如果你想化妆的话
You know, if you want to wear makeup,
我推荐杰西卡·奥尔芭推出的品牌 真实美
I recommend Honest Beauty by Jessica Alba.
我都不知道杰西卡·奥尔芭还活着
Didn't know Jessica Alba was still alive.
她还活着
Yes, she is.
当然了 祝你玩得开心
Of course. Have a great evening.
祝你天天开心
Have a good life.
这是谁啊
Okay. Who's this?
那天她载过我一程
She just gave me a ride the other day
只是想打个招呼
and just wanted to say "hi."
不过她正要离开
She was just leaving, though.
新泽西就是这样 总是能巧遇
Jersey is weird like that, running into people and shit.
其实不是
No, not really.
我来这里是因为你们在这里
You see, I‐I am here because you guys are here.
什么意思
What do you mean?
没什么 她就是想道个歉
It's fine. She just wanted to apologize.
我来找索菲娅
I came to see Sophia.
我先去了他们家 想和他们谈谈
First, I went to their place and wanted to talk to they.
天啊
Oh, my God.
她就是那个搞错你性别的来福车贱♥人♥吧
This is the bitch that was misgendering you in the Lyft, isn't it?
-现在她还跟踪你 -不 我没跟踪
- Now she's stalking you. - No, I'm not stalking.
没有 我只是在外面偷偷看着
No, just, like, waiting outside and watching secretly.
这就叫跟踪 你去死 女人
AKA stalking. Fuck you, lady!
你知道吗 这太普遍了 不不不
Did you know there is, like, a huge epidemic‐‐no, no, no.
你现在别想走
You're not gonna leave right now.
针对跨性别者的暴♥力♥行为非常普遍
There's a huge epidemic of violence against trans women.
更别说有色人种的跨性别者
剧集 | 拉米 | 导航列表