剧集 | 拉米 | 导航列表
but I wouldn't jump to any conclusions,
我觉得我们应该一步步慢慢来
and I think we ought to just take this step by step.
好
Yeah.
除此之外还有什么感觉吗
How else have you been feeling?
有什么其他的症状吗
Do you have any other symptoms?
感冒或者咳嗽
Do you have a cold or a cough?
我最近注意到自己有点脱发
Well, I've been noticing my hair thinning just a little bit.
不知道有没有关联
I don't know if that's related.
让我看看
Let's see.
没错
Yep.
我看到秃斑了 就在你头顶上
I see the spot right here. The top of your head.
什么 我头顶
Wait, what? There's a s‐‐
我头顶上有块秃斑
there's a spot on the top of my head?
我给你介绍个皮肤科医生
I can refer you to a dermatologist.
她医术很高明
She's very good.
迪娜你太牛了 全额奖学金
Fuckin' Dena, man. A full ride?
他妈的全额
A full fuckin' ride?
我太嫉妒了
I'm so fucking jealous.
厉害 真♥主♥的旨意
Massive, Mashallah.
太厉害了 迪娜
This is so big, Dena.
这是什么鬼
我们为什么总来这里吃饭
Why do we keep eating here, guys?
这里太他妈恶心了
This place is fucking disgusting.
你在脱发吗
有107个人点赞了
It has 107 likes.
治疗脱发 女性脱发原因
邪眼和嫉妒
我太嫉妒了
I'm so fuckin' jealous.
我看到秃斑了
I see the spot right here.
就在你头顶上
The top of your head.
我们家族的女性
The women in our family,
回复 邪眼
都饱受脱发烦恼
they all lost their hair.
回复 回复 回复 邪眼
邪眼引起的脱发
她们全都脱发
All of them lost their hair.
健康状况下降和邪眼
您正饱受邪眼的折磨吗
您可能会有以下症状
比如奥克拉默叔叔
Like Uncle Okram
他在脸书上晒过他的新房♥子
when he posted about his new house on Facebook.
女性脱发
所有种类的癌症
如今他是个流浪汉
Now he's a homeless man.
觉得自己被诅咒了吗
或许是被邪眼盯上了
如今他是个流浪汉
Now he's a homeless man.
破除诅咒
如果眼神能杀人
嫉妒的秘密世界
如今他是个流浪汉
He's a homeless person.
邪眼标志
嫉妒
我真的需要和你谈谈
Look, I really need to talk to you about something.
我见过这种情况
I've seen this before.
野丫头突然戴上头巾
Wild girl puts on the scarf.
发现自己需要精神上的交流
She realizes she needs to connect spiritually.
你回首审视自己的人生
You're looking back at all the events in your life,
然后你发现
and you realize that
需要向纳西姆舅舅道歉
you need to apologize to your Uncle Naseem
因为你曾说过的脏话 无礼的行为和态度
for all the vulgar language, the rudeness, the attitude.
是这样的
Yeah, look,
妈妈说你对付过邪眼哈萨德
Mom said that you dealt with evil eye, hasad,
我想知道你是怎么解决的
and I just need to know how to get rid of it.
不是吧 迪娜
Come on, Dena!
我以为你没这么傻呢
I really thought you were smarter than this.
你可是受过高级"教育"的
You know, with your fancy "education".
我快疯了 纳西姆舅舅
Look, I'm going fucking crazy, Uncle Naseem.
你能就帮我这一次吗
Can you just help me for once?
我知道你认识各种各样的人
I know you know all sorts of people,
也解决过这问题
and you've dealt with this.
你看起来也像被诅咒了
You seem cursed.
可以帮帮我吗 求你了
Can you just help me, please?
你是察觉到了什么异样吗
Are you feeling things you don't want to feel?
是啊
Yeah.
我知道有个人可以除掉哈萨德
I know someone who can remove the hasad.
她在南泽西 只收现金
She's in South Jersey. Only takes cash.
在路上给她打电♥话♥ 好吗
You call her on your way, okay?
把所有事都告诉她
You tell her everything,
她会准备好的
and she will have it all ready for you.
-好吗 -好的
- Okay? - Okay.
有用吗
Does it work?
曾经我一度感到困惑
I was there once when I was feeling, confused.
现在看看我 我好得很
Look at me now. I'm great.
能看到年轻女性戴头巾我很高兴
这是一种很好的保护
是啊 我也这么觉得
这是什么
真是个黑暗的日子
怎么了
我需要你父母和所有兄弟姐妹的姓名
快点
法鲁克 梅萨 拉米
Farouk, Maysa, Ramy.
我在此保护你 迪娜
逃脱法鲁克之眼
他看到你却没说奉真♥主♥之名
逃脱梅萨之眼
特别是要逃脱拉米之眼
你说你在脸书发了动态
我需要知道谁点赞了
愿真♥主♥保佑你 治愈你
逃脱莉莉·萨尔茨伯格之眼
她看到你却没提先知的名字
还有迪马·阿兰萨里
莎拉·詹金斯
Sarah Jenkins,
南希·布鲁克希尔
Nancy Brookshire,
史蒂夫·罗索
Steve Russo,
南希·海兰
Nancy Highland,
布兰登·史密斯
Brandon Smith.
所有这些点赞转发的人
太多点赞了
我将邪眼从你的精神上烧掉
它拒绝焚烧
快滚
我吗
不 不是你
愿它焚烧 永生永世
跟我来 亲爱的
别害怕
坐在这
坐下 拿着这个
奉真♥主♥之名
此香最初为古埃及人所用
不是印度人用来做瑜伽的那种
我将护你远离未知境界之事
现在我要给你念《古♥兰♥经♥》里的护身章回
若你体内有妖灵
愿他们脱离你的身体
被此香的烟雾所呛
来 亲爱的
向先知祈祷
愿其赐予你平静和祝福
祝福你平安周全
真♥主♥会保住你的头发 保住你的奖学金
-喂 -你好 哈桑小姐
- Hello? - Hi, Miss Hassan?
我是沙瓦医生 你的检查结果出来了
This is Dr. Chava calling with your test results.
-抱歉这么晚打给你 -没事 没事
- Sorry for the late call. - Yeah, yeah, it's okay.
是纤维腺瘤 很常见
It's fibroadenoma. Very common.
没什么可怕的
Nothing to be alarmed about.
基本就是乳腺里折叠的组织
Basically just some folded tissue in the breast.
不是癌症
It's not cancerous.
不需要干预
Nothing to do about it,
除非你想选择切除
unless you want to do something elective.
不 不 不 不用了 谢谢
No, no, no, no, no. That's fine. Thank you.
有什么问题再打给我
Call if you need anything.
好 谢谢 再见
All right, thank you. Bye.
赞美真♥主♥
Alhamdulillah.
什么鬼
The fuck?
距离汽修店47分钟车程
47 minutes from the mechanic.
你来的地方可真偏僻
I mean, you're really all the way down here.
运气真好啊
Lucky you, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
你是干什么的
So what do you do?
我是研究生
I'm a‐- I'm a grad student.
要去读法学院了
I'm going into law school.
挺好的
That's cool.
女律师
A woman lawyer.
肯定是你家头一个女律师吧
I'm sure that's a first for your family, yeah?
我会是我家第一位"律师" 是的
I'd be the first person who's a lawyer in my family, yeah.
不错 不错
Nice. Nice.
而且你还能开车
And you get to drive.
很先进嘛
Very progressive.
剧集 | 拉米 | 导航列表