剧集 | 拉米 | 导航列表
Yes. That was the practice shot.
现在才是正式的
Now make the real shot.
不 我刚射中了靶子
No, but I‐‐I just hit the‐‐the target.
练习中射中的
On the practice.
你要是没射中也不会算数 不是吗
It wouldn't have counted had you missed, right?
我很期待接下来会发生什么
I am really excited to see what happens next.
好的
Okay. all right.
我就再射一次好了
I'll just‐I'll just do it again.
你怎么射偏这么多
H‐‐h‐‐how did‐how did you miss that bad?
我也不知道怎么回事
Yeah, I don't know what happened there.
卡利姆 把狗收下
Kalim, collect the dog.
不 不 不行
No, no. No, no, no.
我不会把狗给你的
I'm not giving you the dog, okay?
我们只是请你把钱用在实际的东西上
We're asking you to use your money for something real,
能帮助人的东西上
something that could actually help people
而不是肆意挥霍所有的石油钱
instead of using all this fuckin' oil money on bullshit.
真有创意 拉米
Real original, Ramy.
我们不都是开采石油的 好吗
We're not all oil men, okay?
真是个恶心的刻板印象
That's a disgusting stereotype.
我是婚恋网的早期投资者之一
I was one of the first investors in Match.Com.
没错 我的部分资产来自石油
Yes, some of my money is also oil money,
但同时 很多也来自爱
but also, a lot of it is love money.
别这么有偏见
Don't be so prejudiced.
本·哈立德先生
Mr. Bin Khaled, look.
捐赠给中心可以改变整个群体
Donating to the center would change an entire community.
你可以获得去天堂的门票
You could be getting your ticket to heaven, right?
拜托
Come on.
我是你兄弟
I'm your brother.
我喝了乳汁
I drank the milk.
卡利姆 我们本该给他们多少
Kalim, how much were we supposed to give them?
-两 -两亿
- Two. - 200 million?
不 就两百万
No, no. Just 2 million.
那行
Well, that's fine.
给吧 卡利姆
Do it, Kalim.
好
Okay.
-我的兄弟 -我的兄弟
- My brother. - My brother.
我去天堂的门票
My ticket to heaven.
拉米 你真是能说会道 亲爱的
Ramy, you have a way with words, habibi.
赞纳卜之前也是这么说的
That's exactly what Zainab said earlier.
本·哈立德先生 我们真的很感激...
Mr. Bin Khaled, we really appreciate...
这条狗尊敬你 它能看出你的权力
This dog respects you. It recognizes your power.
所以我才如此想要它
That's why I wanted her so badly,
但是
but...
我就当你的试射算数吧
I'll give you your practice shot.
感谢
Shukran.
走 卡利姆
Come, Kalim.
我们来这儿都怪你 但是
It's your fault we're here in the first place, but...
谢谢你 拉米
thank you, Ramy.
我只是重复了你说的话
I‐‐I just repeated what you were saying.
那人完全没听进你的话
That guy didn't listen to anything that you said.
我想比起黑人女性来说他更尊重狗
I think he respects dogs more than black women.
我跟你说了那个关于狗的刻板印象是错的
I mean, I told you that that stereotype about dogs isn't true‐‐
但我爸爸说错了
But my dad was wrong.
什么意思
Wh‐‐what do you mean?
我是说 我早知道这事能成
I mean... I knew this was gonna work out,
而他说不能
and he said no,
有时谢赫也会错
and sometimes sheikhs are wrong,
感觉很好
and it is nice.
但他通常都是对的 是吧
Yeah, but he‐‐he‐‐he usually is right, yeah?
是的
Okay, yeah.
我只是很想他
Yeah. I‐‐I just miss him.
不过谢谢你给我机会帮助你
But thank you for giving me a chance to help
尤其是在发生那一切之后
after, you know, everything.
我能看出你的用意是好的 拉米
I can tell you have the right intentions, Ramy.
中心对我意义很大
The center means a lot to me, you know?
在那里人们可以不带面具地接触伊♥斯♥兰♥教
It's a place where people can come to Islam as they are,
我知道你希望丹尼斯也能这样
and I knew that's what you wanted for Dennis. So...
嗯
Yeah.
谢谢你 布默
Thank you, Boomer.
非常感谢你的帮助
Thank you so much for your help.
不 不
No. No. Hey, no.
她先前可是想要卖♥♥掉你
She wanted to sell you.
没有
No, no, no.
真的 她打算卖♥♥掉你的
Seriously, she was gonna fuckin' sell you‐‐
-别听 -是真的
- Don't listen to‐ - Hey, she was.
-没有 -是真的
- No, no, no. - She was.
没有 过来 来 别听...
No. You come here. Come here. Don't listen...
-是真的 是真的 -别听
- No, she was. She was. - Don't listen.
愿你平安 拉米
As-salamu alaykum, Ramy.
愿你平安
Wa alaykumu s-salam.
很高兴见到你
It's‐‐it's really good to see you.
我 我很想你
I...I‐‐I missed you.
谢谢你
Thank you for...
帮我们筹到资金
helping us secure the funds.
我忠心表示感谢
I sincerely appreciate it.
客气
Of course.
你还好吗
Are‐‐are you okay?
我跟赞纳卜说得很清楚
I was very clear with Zainab
无论如何都不能找阿卜杜拉王子
not to approach Prince Abdula under any circumstances,
但她脑子里会想出这些点子 然后
but she‐‐she just gets these ideas in her head, and she's...
她很坚定
She's so determined.
似乎现在她打起了你的主意
It seems now she's, set her sights on you.
我
On me?
她提到了
She has expressed an interest
想要考虑
in exploring the idea of, um...
和你
Marriage...
结婚
with you.
和我结婚
Marrying me?
等等 她 我
Wait, she‐‐me?
我也是
That was my...
这个反应
my reaction too.
我有点 意外
I was...a little surprised,
她似乎对你青眼相加
and, um, it seems that she admires something about you.
好像是看中你的...你的意志
You know, something about your‐‐ your‐‐your resolve.
她很喜欢你狗的热爱
She really loves the way you love the dog.
我
Well, I, uh,
我不知道她对我是这种喜欢
I‐‐I didn't know that she liked me like that.
声明下
To be clear...
她是想考虑喜欢你的这个点子
she'd like to explore the idea of liking you.
赞纳卜做事一向很正统
Zainab does things the proper way.
那你有...
Well, um, have you, um...
你有跟她说过你对我的全部了解吗
have you told her everything that you know about me?
我有祷告过 我有祷告过
I've prayed on this. I've prayed, and...
作为谢赫
as a sheikh,
我有义务保护我学生的秘密
I have a duty to protect the secrets of my students.
但作为父亲
But as a father,
我想要我的女儿知晓一切
I'd like my daughter to know everything.
所以我进退两难
So I have a bit of a dilemma.
我决定最好的方式就是
And I've decided that what would be best
你自己告诉我女儿
would be if you told my daughter
你在性生活上的事迹
about your sexual exploits
如果你决定继续下去的话
if you decide to proceed.
你觉得我该继续下去
And you think I should proceed?
拉米 我跟你说说我的老师很久以前
Ramy, I'm gonna tell you what my teacher told me
跟我说过的智言慧语
a long time ago in all her wisdom.
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
你的老师说 "我不知道"
Your teacher said, "I don't know"?
是的
Yes.
我不知道
I don't know.
有时候 在父亲和谢赫的身份之间
剧集 | 拉米 | 导航列表