剧集 | 拉米 | 导航列表
Don't even get me started on trans women of color.
也许应该让你体会一下害怕的感觉
Maybe you should feel what it's like to be a little scared, huh?
我要报♥警♥了
I'm calling the cops.
-不 不要 -我就要
- No. No, no, no. - Yes!
-别报♥警♥ -不要 不要
- No cops. - No, no, no.
这完全是个误会
It was completely misguided,
我妈妈不会伤害任何人
but my mom wasn't gonna hurt anyone.
她人畜无害
She's harmless.
她只是想道个歉
She just, she wanted to apologize, that's all.
是的 是真的 我轻微冒犯了他们
Yes, it's true, I did a bad, microaggression to them,
所以想道个歉
and I wanted to apologize,
但结果发现
but, like, it turned out
生气的人其实不是他们
that they are not really the ones that were angry,
-我就... -没事了 哈桑夫人
- and that I've-‐ - All right, Mrs. Hassan.
那对情侣不会起诉你的
The couple over there are not going to press charges,
把这当成一次警告吧
so just consider this a warning.
-谢谢你 警官 -谢谢你 警官
- Thank you, officer. - Thank you, officer.
-谢谢 -行了 走吧
- Thank you. - Okay, let's go.
对不起 迪娜
I'm sorry, Dena.
我没想到会牵扯到警♥察♥
I didn't know that the police would get involved,
我只是想道个歉
so I just wanted to say "sorry"
让他们取消举报
and have them unreport me.
不 妈 问题就在这里
No, Mom, that's exactly it.
你根本不需要道歉
You didn't have to say "sorry,"
你只需要把嘴闭上
you just have to stop saying shit.
你总是把一切想法都说出来
You say everything that's on your mind, all the time.
那是因为我很诚实 我不想说谎
It's because I am honest. I don't want to lie.
不 妈 诚实和刻薄
No, Mom, there's a difference
这两者是有区别的
between being honest and just being mean.
也许是别人都太敏感了
Maybe people are very sensitive.
不 你就是刻薄 妈
No, you're mean, Mom.
你总是说那些伤人的话
You say these things, and they hurt people.
好像你说话根本不经大脑
It's like you don't consider what you're saying,
所有想法不加过滤就吐出口了
it's just, it's a free flow of every thought you've ever had.
你总是在骂特朗普
It's like, you talk shit about Trump all the time,
但你说话和他基本没差别
but you‐‐you basically talk just like him.
一样的风格
Same style.
想什么就说什么 从不过滤
Just, whatever you're thinking, no filter.
不 迪娜 我和特朗普不一样
No, Dena, I am not like Trump.
我想说的是
All I'm saying is that
你被举报我毫不惊讶
I'm not surprised you got reported.
我惊讶的是你这么久才被举报
I'm actually surprised it didn't happen sooner.
我就肯定会举报你
I would've definitely reported you if‐‐
如果我是你的乘客
if I was your passenger.
比如 那天早上
Like, the other morning,
我挺喜欢那件上衣的
I really like that shirt,
精神饱满地想要迎接新的一天
and I was really excited about my day,
然后你非得拿我开玩笑
and then you had to make fun of me,
我就没那么有精神了
and then I was just less excited about my day.
对不起
I'm sorry.
迪娜 我对自己也很苛刻
You see, Dena, I am tough on myself too.
我对你和别人说的那些话
Like, everything I tell you or tell others,
我都对自己说过无数遍
I say it to myself ten times more.
我说
I say...
"梅萨 你太蠢了
"Maysa, you are very stupid
没有选择完成学位
because instead of finishing your degree,
而是嫁给了法鲁克"
you married Farouk."
我为你感到骄傲 亲爱的
I am very proud of you, habibti.
你是个律师 你独♥立♥自主
You are a lawyer. You are independent.
你就是我想成为的样子
This is all I wanted to be,
但我那时不知道该如何做
but I didn't know how to do it.
现在我在为美国公民入籍考试学习
Now that I am studying for the American citizenship,
这是这么久以来最令我激动的事
but I think it's the most excited I've been for so long.
为自己而激动
Excited about myself.
为学习而激动
Excited to learn.
为成为重要人物而激动 像你一样
Excited to be important, like you.
妈
Mom...
相信我 找到那个日本女孩
Trust me, we find the Japanese girl,
这一切就解决了
and everything will be okay.
不 不行
No. No way.
支持及护卫美♥利♥坚♥合众国的
To support and defend the Constitution and laws
宪法和法律
of the United States of America.
支持及护卫美♥利♥坚♥合众国的
To support and defend the Constitution and laws
宪法和法律
of the United States of America.
对抗国内和国外所有的敌人
Against all enemies, foreign and domestic.
对抗国内和国外所有的敌人
Against all enemies, foreign and domestic.
我将真诚地效忠美国
That I will bear true allegiance to the same.
我将真诚地效忠美国
That I will bear true allegiance to the same.
当法律要求时 我愿为保卫美国
That I will bear arms on behalf of the United States
拿起武器
when required by law.
当法律要求时 我愿为保卫美国
That I will bear arms on behalf of the United States
拿起武器
when required by law.
我愿为美国做非战斗性之军事服务
That I will perform noncombatant services...
我和你不一样 特朗普
I'm not like you, Trump.
我要干♥死♥你♥
I will fuck you.
我要在你抓我和迪娜的下♥体♥之前
I will fuck your pussy and grab it
抓你的下♥体♥干♥死♥你♥
before you grab mine or Dena's.
我要投票赶你下台 你个狗东西
I will vote you away, you piece of fucking fuck‐shit.
我留下不走了 混♥蛋♥
I am here to stay, bitch.
祝贺各位
Congratulations.
你们成为了美♥利♥坚♥合众国的合法公民
You are now citizens of the United States of America.
剧集 | 拉米 | 导航列表