剧集 | 拉米 | 导航列表
有点希望我爸或我妈能去世
small part of me that wished one of my parents would die
这样我就能有特点了
just so I could, like, have, like, a thing, you know?
因为学校里总是会有那么个学生
Like, you know there's always, like, that kid in school who,
"他爸爸去世了"
like, "Oh, his dad died,"
他就与众不同
and he had kind of, like, an edge.
大家看到他 都会觉得
Everyone would see him, and it just gave him...
他比别人酷
just gave him that cool factor.
但是 我觉得
But, um‐‐but no, yeah, I think, like,
我父母在世
my‐‐my parents being alive is‐‐
长远来说要更酷一点
is cooler in the‐‐ in the long run, and...
可能太短了
Too short maybe.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
你还能穿进去吗
Does that still fit you?
当然能
Of course it does.
我喜欢这颜色
Oh, I like this color.
新郎来了
你觉得呢
What do you think?
迪娜在帮我选婚礼时穿的裙子
Dena is helping me picking up a dress for the katb kitab.
那条看起来很棒
Yeah, that looks‐‐ it looks great.
我大概就穿这条吧
Okay, so I'm probably just gonna wear this one, then.
不不不 你什么都不能穿
Oh, no, no, no, no, no. You're wearing nothing.
我可能会穿这条
Maybe I will wear that one.
我得打扮得漂漂亮亮的
I have to look my best, right?
你们俩大概只会结这一次婚了
It's probably the only wedding I will get from either of you.
-大概吧 -真恶毒
- Yeah, probably. ‐ That's awful.
妈 我只是想来感谢你
I, uh‐‐I just wanted to say thanks, Mom,
对我的支持
for all the support.
你为婚礼所做的一切
You know, everything you've done with the katb kitab,
还有支持我和赞纳卜
and‐‐and just supporting me and Zainab.
我觉得
I‐‐I feel like...
我刚刚还在跟她说这个
I was just talking to her about it.
我只是想告诉你我很爱你
I just wanted to tell you how much I love you, and...
亲爱的
Habibi.
这是你应得的
You deserve it.
你最好了
You're the best.
告诉你
And you see,
来参加婚礼的亲戚
there will be even more family members coming
比预想的还多
than we expected.
什么意思
Wh‐‐wh‐‐what do you mean?
你的堂弟堂妹要从埃及过来
Your cousins are coming from Egypt.
哪个堂弟堂妹
Wh‐‐wh‐‐which cousins?
沙迪和阿曼妮
Shadi and Amani.
真的吗 太棒了
No way. Cool.
等等
S‐‐uh, wait, sorry.
你是说
You're saying that‐‐
你是说阿曼妮要来参加我们的
you're saying that Amani is‐‐is gonna be at our‐‐
我们的婚礼
at the katb kitab?
对 还有沙迪 怎么了
Yes, Shadi too. What's wrong?
为什么 他们为什么要来
Why? Why are they‐‐ why are they coming, Mom?
我跟你说了只是个小型婚礼
I told you it was gonna be a small thing.
我不明白为什么他们要从
So I don't know why people are‐‐are flying from‐‐from‐‐
要他妈从埃及飞过来
from fucking Egypt right‐‐ right now.
很简单 我之前在
It's easy; I was on the phone
和你姑姑打电♥话♥ 我告诉她
with your aunt, and I was telling her
要续签你的纳迪卡
about renewing your nadi card.
我跟她说了婚礼的事
And I told her about the wedding,
她说他们要来 我又不能说"别来"
and she said they're coming, so I couldn't say, "No, don't."
妈 我不需要纳迪卡 好吗
Mom, I don't need a nadi card, okay?
我不明白我们为什么要
I don't know why we‐‐ we gotta renew the nadi card
每年续签 我又不去
every year when I'm not going.
我想不明白
So I‐‐I just‐‐ I‐‐I don't get that.
而且这是场地问题 懂吗
And‐‐and‐‐and it's just‐‐ it's‐‐it's a space issue, okay?
清♥真♥寺是新建的 空间很小
Like, the‐‐the‐‐the‐‐the mosque is new, and it's small,
我们已经定好了来宾
and‐‐and we have a list of people.
现在还要加上沙迪和阿曼妮
And now we have, you know, Shadi and Amani
还有她该死的丈夫
and‐‐and her‐‐her fuckin' husband. It's‐‐
没有 最后没成 婚约取消了
Oh, no, they didn't last. They broke it off.
你看 只要加两个来宾
See? There will be only two guests.
什么 取消了
What it‐‐it's‐‐it broke off?
他们没...
They‐‐they're not even...
我不...没人...
I didn't‐‐ I didn't‐‐no one fuck‐‐
我想说的是 我跟他们不熟
See, this is what I'm saying. I don't know them, right?
他们都不是...没人...
They don't even‐‐ like, no one‐‐
你♥他♥妈♥打了一通电♥话♥一切就...
You're just on the fuckin' phone and‐‐and everything‐‐
这不是
It's not‐‐
这不是你的婚礼
懂吗 这他妈不是你的
You know? Like, it's not your fuckin'‐‐
-搞什么 -出去
- What the fuck? - Hey, get out.
快出去 迪娜
Yallah, Dena.
-去打扫他的房♥间 -什么
- Go clean his room. - What?
我们得腾地方给沙迪住
We have to make place for Shadi to sleep.
我为什么非得给他打扫房♥间
Why do I have to clean his room?
因为他压力太大了
Because he is stressed!
他压力太大就不能打扫 明白吗
And when he's stressed, he cannot clean, okay?
快去
Yallah!
别闲着 快来
Be useful! Come!
好吧 再忍♥一天
Okay, one more day
他就滚出这个家了
and he's out of the fucking house.
我们要等你的堂弟堂妹来了再开饭
So we're waiting for your cousins so we can eat?
我们的父母去机场接他们了
Our parents are picking them up at the airport.
我上次见他们还是小时候的事了
I haven't seen them since I was, like, a kid.
太疯狂了
It's crazy.
不过拉米刚从埃及回来
Ramy was just there, though.
是吗 那边怎么样
Oh, yeah? How was that?
-拉米 -嗯
- Ramy. ‐ Uh, yeah.
嗯
Yeah, it was‐‐
都挺好的
it was‐‐it was good.
我不信任阿♥拉♥伯人
I don't trust Arabs.
拉米挺好的 但阿♥拉♥伯人不可信
I mean, Ramy's cool, but, you know, Arabs.
没关系 我们也不信任那些黑人
It's okay. We don't trust the blacks.
那些
The?
拉米 看看我们在机场遇到了谁
你好吗
Hey, how are you?
你好吗 堂哥
What's good, cuz?
兄弟 我来美国了
Dude, I've come to America.
-阿曼妮 -你还记得我吗
- Amani. - Do you remember me?
记得
Wow, yes.
你小时候可丑了 但瞧瞧你现在
You were an ugly baby. Look at you now, wow.
是啊
Yeah.
我是沙迪 恭喜
Hi, I'm Shadi. Congratulations.
-阿曼妮 -恭喜
- Hey, Amani. ‐ Congratulations.
嗯 谢谢
Yeah, yeah, thanks.
这位是赞纳卜吗
Is this Zainab?
是的 赞纳卜 这是我堂妹阿曼妮
Yeah, Zainab, it's my cousin Amani, yeah.
天呐
Oh, my God.
见到你真高兴
It's so nice to meet you.
-祝福你 -祝福你
- Mabruk. ‐ Mabruk!
我真为你们感到高兴
No, it's‐‐I mean, I'm really happy for you guys.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们还是坐下吃饭吧
Maybe we should sit and eat, yeah?
-好的 -我们坐下
- Yeah, of course. ‐ We'll go‐‐and we'll sit.
-我们回头聊 -因为我们...
‐ Yeah, we'll catch up. ‐ Yeah, yeah, 'cause we just...
-我们...嗯 -她真漂亮
- Yeah, yeah, we just‐‐yeah. - She's so pretty.
对 对 她很漂亮
Yeah, yeah, she's‐‐ yeah, she's really pretty.
靠 堂哥 太牛逼了
Damn, cuz, this is so fuckin' dope.
是啊 确实很不错
Yeah, no, it's really cool, man.
不过我没想到你们会来
I, uh‐‐I wasn't expecting you guys to come, though.
你疯了吧
打死我也不会错过的
I wouldn't miss this shit for the world.
嗯
Yeah.
你知道电影院夜里
Hey, do you know if they're, uh, playing
有没有什么好片吗
any cool flicks late night in the movies?
剧集 | 拉米 | 导航列表