剧集 | 拉米 | 导航列表
我猜你是在说沙特阿♥拉♥伯吧
I think you're thinking about Saudi Arabia,
其实沙特已经允许女性驾车了
and women can drive there now.
不会吧
No shit?
恭喜
Congrats.
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
没
Nah.
其实我想说 要是你留在家乡的话
All I'm saying is, if you'd stayed back in your homeland,
肯定要忙着行割礼
you would have been too busy getting your clit sawed off
根本不可能学法 对吧
to do any of this law stuff, right?
只是聊聊而已 我又没说你
I'm just making conversation. I'm not blaming you.
但你知道我说得对
But you know it's true.
别表现出一副
Are you gonna act like
在你的家乡女性不用行割礼的样子
they don't cut clits off where you're from?
泽西吗 不用
In Jersey? No, they don't.
不过南泽西我说不好
I don't know about South Jersey, though.
你跟我讲讲
You tell me.
我懂 我是墨西哥人
Look, I get it. I'm Mexican.
大半的墨西哥人都绞尽脑汁想偷渡到美国
Half my people are trying to sneak into this country.
但我不觉得自己有义务为他们辩护
But I don't feel like I gotta defend them.
我等了十年才成为美国公民
I waited ten years to become a citizen.
如果不是合法移♥民♥ 就要付出代价
If you don't do it right, you gotta pay consequences.
重点是 我们要试着融入这里
Point is, we gotta try to belong here.
我不会戴着墨西哥草帽
I'm not wearing a sombrero
到处颂扬他们的违法行为
walking around celebrating their criminal activity,
你也没必要戴头巾
and you don't have to be wearing that thing.
那是受压♥迫♥的象征
It's a symbol of oppression.
你根本不懂你在说些什么
You don't know what you're talking about.
我要说的是 你可以做你自己
What I'm saying is, you can be you.
这是美国
We're in America.
美国就是个大熔炉 你得熔啊
It's‐‐ it's the melting pot, so fucking melt.
拜托 你为什么要戴那鬼东西
Come on. Why‐‐why are you wearing that shit?
我在脱发
I'm losing my hair.
-什么 -我他妈在脱发
- What? - I'm fucking losing my hair.
我戴头巾是因为我想做礼拜
I put this on because I wanted to pray
而且我想遮住我的头发
and then I just‐‐ I left it to hide my hair.
我不知道 我就是个胆小鬼
I don't know. I'm a fucking coward.
-我根本不知道我相信什么 -我是说
- I don't know what I believe. - I mean, I‐‐
我不知道为什么人们要行割礼
And I don't‐‐I don't know why people cut clits off
为什么这个国家要把人关进监狱
or why this country enslaves people in jails
把小孩关进笼子
and puts kids in cages.
世界他妈的一团糟
The world is fucked up.
所以你是秃顶了吗
So are you, like, balding underneath?
什么
What?
你猜怎么着 我就是秃了
Yeah, you know what? I'm bald.
总有一天我会跟我爸一样秃
I'm gonna look like my dad one day.
-你想看看吗 -不不不 不用了
- You wanna see it? - Oh, no, no. I'm good.
不不不 我摘下来给你看
No, no, no, let me show it to you!
给你看
Let me show it to you!
我他妈被诅咒了
I'm fucking cursed.
就是这
Here it is.
看吧 既然你对头巾那么感兴趣
Here, since you're so obsessed with head scarves.
这就是头巾裹着的头发
This is what's underneath.
几乎看不出来
I mean, it's not‐you can barely see it.
让我下车
No, just let me out!
停车 让我下车
Pull over and let me out!
拖车服务
别乱搞我的车 送到汽修店就行
Don't fuck with my car! Just drop it off!
剧集 | 拉米 | 导航列表