剧集 | 拉米 | 导航列表
也没有上同一所高中
so we didn't go to the same high school or anything,
所以没有那么亲密
so it's not, like, that intimate.
你确定我们可以去看他吗
Are you sure we're‐we're allowed to visit?
我还以为只有家属能探望
I‐‐I thought it was family only.
我们可以去 真♥主♥的旨意
We can visit, inshallah.
好的 真♥主♥的旨意
Okay, yeah, yeah. Yeah, inshallah.
那...
Well, um...
这样吧 我去就行了
how about I‐‐I'll go, you know, and‐‐and then
感觉你们要处理很多事情
it sounds like you have a lot to‐‐to deal with,
我会向他转达你的祝愿
so‐‐and I'll tell him you said salaam‐‐
谢谢好意 但我想和他本人谈
I appreciate that, but I'd like to speak to him too.
不仅因为他刚刚成为穆♥斯♥林♥
Not only did that brother just become a Muslim,
还因为他很痛苦
but he's in a lot of pain.
他比任何时候都需要我们
He needs us now more than ever.
当然 你说得对
Yeah, yeah, yeah, 100%.
爸爸 我要回中心打几个电♥话♥
Okay, Dad, I have to go back to the center and make calls.
开我的车吧 我搭拉米的车
Take my car. I'll ride with Ramy.
其实 我没有自己的车
Uh, actually, I don't have a car right now.
我一般都开我妈的车 但是
I usually use my mom's, but, um,
不过我可以叫辆网约车
I could call us a car, though.
叫优步或者来福车
Yeah, I can get us a‐like, an Uber or‐‐or a Lyft.
我知道这两家公♥司♥都有道德缺陷
I know both are morally compromised.
-还是我叫车吧 -随便你
- I will call a car. - Whichever you‐‐
赞纳卜
Zainab‐‐
他不想让我上陌生人的车
He doesn't want me getting in cars with strangers.
-这叫忠于信仰 -好了
- It's the ultimate act of faith. - Okay,
车到了 梅丽莎 蓝色普锐斯
car's already here, Melissa, blue Prius.
愿你好运
Wa alaykumu s-salam.
梅丽莎听上去是个很安全的司机
Well, Melissa sounds like a really safe driver.
大概是个很谨慎的白人
Probably very conscious, white,
看到停车标志就会停车 但她...
so she'll probably stop at stop signs, but she'll‐‐
好吧
Okay.
-伙计 -愿你平安
- Hey, man. - As-salamu alaykum.
愿你平安 兄弟
Wa alaykumu s-salam, brother.
你感觉怎么样
How you holding up?
天啊 我搞砸了
Oh, man. I fucked up.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
你现在什么都不必说
You don't have to say anything right now.
你想一起祷告吗
Would you like to make prayer together?
不用 好吧 只是
Nah, I mean, yeah, I do. It just‐‐it‐‐
之前我告诉拉米
When I first told Ramy
我在伊♥拉♥克♥的所有遭遇
about everything that happened over in Iraq,
他说 "什么都别说" 但是
he said, "Don't say nothing," but...
所有被我伤害的人
All the people that I hurt‐‐
所有被我杀死的人
you know, all these people that I killed‐‐
我觉得 就像谢赫刚刚说的
Yeah, you know, I‐‐I think, like the‐‐the sheikh said,
我们现在什么都不必说
you know, we don't really need to say anything right now.
我觉得祷告是我们应该做的事
I think prayer is a really good, uh, option for us.
默默祷告
Like a silent prayer.
比如 你可以默默地
Like, if anything, you could just apologize
向真♥主♥忏悔 明白吗
to God privately, you know?
只有你和安♥拉♥知道
Kind of just keep it between you and Allah.
我觉得那样就很好 真♥主♥的旨意
I think that would be, um‐be really beautiful, inshallah.
你就是当代圣人 你知道吗
Man, you're like a modern‐day saint, you know that?
你告诉我无论我杀过多少人
You told me that it didn't matter how many people
都没关系
that I killed, you know?
无论我做过什么
No matter what I'd done, like,
我绑♥架♥过的那些人 那个孩子
the‐‐the people‐the kid I kidnapped‐‐
我觉得你没告诉我这些
I don't‐‐I don't think you‐‐you told me about that.
不 我绝对告诉你了
Oh, no, I definitely told you about that.
小奥马尔
Little Omar?
你说都没关系
You said it was all good.
只要闭紧嘴巴谁都不告诉
Just‐‐just don't say nothing to nobody,
就什么事都没有
and we're gonna pull through this.
我只是觉得过去的就让它过去吧
You know, I‐‐I just think the past is the past for all of us.
我们都应该放下过去
You know, I think we can kind of just, like,
专注向前
just keep‐‐keep on moving.
看吧 他就这样一直鼓励我
See? He just keeps on pushing.
他跟我说没事的
He just says it's okay, you know?
你一直都这么做 我真的很感激你
That's what you're always like, and I appreciate.
所以我特别爱你
That's why I love you, man.
但我还是搞砸了 我让你失望了
But I still fucked up. I still let you down.
我把那家伙伤得很重
I fucking‐‐I hurt that guy bad, man.
最惨的是布默
And the worst part about it is Boomer.
操
Fuck!
布默
Boomer?
还记得我的狗布默吗 我跟你说过的
Remember I told you about Boomer, my dog, man?
它被我锁在车里 已经两天了
She's locked up in my car. She's been there for two days.
要是它没坚持下来 有个三长两短
If‐‐if she doesn't make it, man, something happens to her,
我他妈会疯掉的
I'm gonna go fucking crazy, man.
我没法活着离开这里
I'm not gonna make it out of here, man.
-它现在在你车上 -我们会找到你的狗的
- She's in your car right now? - We'll find your dog, brother.
没事 告诉我们它在哪
It's okay. Just tell us where it is.
我也不知道 我之前没有吃药
I don't even know. You know, I wasn't on my meds.
我把我的车停在纽瓦克的一个帐篷城
I been leaving my car in this tent city in Newark.
我们一直在绿村的沼泽地里
We been out in the swamplands in‐‐in Green Village.
我们在泥地上开车
You know, we were driving up these dirt roads.
我都不知道我们在朝哪开
I don't even know where the fuck we're going anym‐‐
兄弟 冷静
Brother, calm down.
没事的
It's all right.
我们会找到你的狗的 真♥主♥的旨意 喝点茶
We'll find your dog, inshallah. Just take some tea.
你会慢慢回想起细节的
Details will come back to you.
谢谢你 谢赫
Thank you, Sheikh.
我真高兴我在进监狱前皈依了伊♥斯♥兰♥教
I'm so glad I joined Muslim before I came to prison.
我们互相照顾
You know, we look out for each other.
有自己的群体
We got our own community.
因为伊♥斯♥兰♥教我不会被强♥奸♥ 真♥主♥的旨意
I ain't gonna get raped because of Islam, inshallah.
是的 真♥主♥的旨意 这...
Wow, yeah, inshallah, man. That's, um...
我认为这是个很好的观点
that's a really‐‐that's a really good point, I think.
这是信仰积极的一部分
That's a beautiful part of the faith‐‐like,
我们总这么说 对吗
we always say that, right?
真♥主♥宽恕
Astaghfirullah.
谢赫 那个
Sheikh, you know, a‐‐all that stuff
丹尼斯说的关于谋杀的事
that Dennis said about murder and everything,
我真的全然不知
I‐‐I really didn't know about any of that.
我很抱歉 我只是
So I'm‐‐I'm‐‐I'm sorry. I just‐‐it was‐‐
怎么了
What?
没轮到我们
It's not our time.
路上没有车
Oh, it's just, there‐‐there's no cars,
我想我们可以...
so I thought that‐that we could‐‐
没轮到我们
It's not our time.
拉米 自♥制♥
Discipline, Ramy.
是一种力量
It's a muscle.
嗯 听着
Yeah, I‐‐look,
丹尼斯是个复杂的人
Dennis is‐he's just a complex guy‐‐
绿灯了
It's green.
应该就是这里了
I, uh‐I think this is the spot.
他说要么在这里 要么在快餐店旁边
He said it would either be here or by Rutt's Hut,
我给快餐店打了电♥话♥ 他们说没看到车
and, um, I called them and they said they didn't see a car.
你确定我们要下车吗
You‐‐you sure we should get out?
或许我们该继续开下去
Maybe we should keep driving.
感觉附近有点危险
It feels a little dangerous around here.
奉真♥主♥之名
Bismillah.
谢赫
Hey, Sheikh, do you, uh‐‐
你想吃我妈做的库夏里吗
do you want some of my mom's kushari?
我们一整天没吃过东西了
I‐‐I know we haven't really eaten all day,
还是温热的
and it's still kind of warm.
最好空着肚子走
It's best to move on a light stomach.
找到车后再吃 真♥主♥的旨意
We eat after we find the car, inshallah.
请祷告 拉米
Please pray, Ramy.
剧集 | 拉米 | 导航列表