剧集 | 拉米 | 导航列表
Okay, like, Zai‐‐
我觉得你
Look, I‐‐I think you're‐‐
我们先
Let's just, um‐‐
我们先睡觉
We'll just‐‐ we'll just sleep,
然后明天早上 真♥主♥的旨意
and then inshallah in the morning, we'll‐‐
我们再想办法
we'll figure out, you know...
赞纳卜
Zainab?
赞纳卜
Z‐‐Zainab?
谢赫
Sheikh...
赞纳卜
uh, where's, uh‐‐
赞纳卜在哪
where's‐‐where's Zainab at?
赞纳卜走了
Zainab's gone.
谢赫
Um, Sh‐‐Sheikh, um...
我责怪自己
I blame myself.
我让你进入我的世界
I let you into my world...
-进入我女儿的世界 -不是
- Into my daughter's world. - No, this is‐‐
不是的 不是的
this is‐‐it's not‐‐it's not‐‐ um, listen.
都是我的错
Okay, it was‐‐ it was my fault.
全都是误会
It was‐‐ it was a misunderstanding.
不是你的错
It's‐‐it's not your fault.
不是赞纳卜的错
It's‐‐it's not Zainab's fault.
没人责怪赞纳卜
No one's blaming Zainab.
对对对 当然了 我知道
No, no, no, of course, of course, I‐‐I know that.
我只是想让你知道 我知道
I just wanted you to know that‐‐that I know that
这样我们就能
so that we can‐‐ we can kind of just be on the,
统一意见了
the same page about it.
谢赫 这样 要不我
Sheikh, look, maybe, uh, what if‐‐what if I just‐‐
我先把衣服穿上 好吗
I'm just gonna put some clothes on, yeah?
我穿上衣服
I'll put‐‐I'll put something on,
然后我们可以坐在一起
and then we could all get together,
你我和赞纳卜一起
like, me and you and‐‐and Zainab.
我们可以一起祈祷
We can just, like, maybe say a dua
祈祷原谅
about‐‐about forgiveness,
对吧 作为一家人
right, just‐‐just as a family.
或者
Or, uh...
或者要是你有
or if‐‐or if there's something else that‐‐
别的建议
that you recommend.
谢赫
Sheikh.
我在试着让自己冷静
I'm trying to calm myself.
我在做小净
I'm making wudu.
好的 好 也许我
Okay, yeah. Yeah, maybe I'll‐‐
我也可以做小净
I'll make wudu, too.
我 我可能得洗澡
I, uh‐‐I just‐‐ I might have to shower.
我觉得可能有点
Like, uh, I think there might be, like, a...
有点麻烦
uh, situation
因为昨晚
because of last night, but...
尼科·阿斯敏尼死了
Nico Asimini is dead.
谁
Who?
你朋友丹尼斯在我们的
The man your friend Dennis
清♥真♥寺门外暴打的男人
beat to a pulp outside of our masjid.
他死了
He died.
太可怕了
Wow, that's‐‐that's terrible.
不过那人想要所有穆♥斯♥林♥去死
I mean‐‐I mean, the guy did want all Muslims to die.
他说过那话
Like, he‐‐he kind of‐‐ he said that,
但这并不是说
but‐‐ but that doesn't mean that‐‐
他就应该
that he that he should've...
那个 我
See, I, um...
谢赫
Sh‐‐Sheikh,
这可以作为
like, this could be, like,
我们成长的基石
a place to grow from, you know?
我们从一个起点开始 然后
Like, we‐‐we started somewhere, and then we‐‐we just
我们就
kind of‐‐
我们成长
we‐‐we‐‐we grow.
你伤透了我女儿的心
You broke my baby girl's heart.
我只是
Look, I‐‐I was just‐‐
我只是想告诉她真♥相♥
I was just trying to tell her the truth.
这是你让我做的
That's what you told me to do.
你跟我说 "告诉她一切"
You said, "Tell her everything."
你跟我说 "告诉她你所做过的一切"
You said, "Tell her everything that‐‐that you've done."
我照做了
And‐‐and I did that, and...
我不知道我为什么会这样
Look, I don't‐‐I don't know why I'm like this, okay?
我不知道 所以我才需要你
I‐‐I don't, and‐‐and that's why I need you.
我需要你帮助我
I‐‐I need you to‐‐to help me.
所以你才是我的谢赫
That's why you're my sheikh.
这与你和你宝贵的自我提升无关
It's not about you and your precious self‐improvement.
整个世界的存在就是为了让你
The rest of the world exists so that you can reflect
反省并完善自我
on it and perfect yourself.
是这样吗
Is that it?
不是 我没那么想
No, I don't‐‐ I don't think that.
安♥拉♥派你来是有原因的
Allah sent you to me for a reason.
一定是有原因的
There has to be a reason.
对 所以我们就找出原因吧
Yeah, so‐‐so let's figure out that reason, right?
我们会搞清楚的
We‐‐we'll get to the bottom of it.
我们可以 那个
We‐‐we could just kind of, like‐‐
那个 做礼拜 聊一聊
like‐‐like‐‐like, you know, pray it out, talk it out,
就是
get‐‐get‐‐get, um,
那个
like, uh‐‐
我们应该能感受到的
you know, like, I feel like we'll feel it.
我们会灵光一闪 "就是这个原因"
Like, we'll just be like, "That was the reason."
我们会突然明白 "就是这个"
Like, I think if we just‐‐ we'll just be like, "That."
也许安♥拉♥派你来是为了
Maybe Allah sent you to see
考验我会不会屈服于自负
if I would give in to my nafs,
我会不会走回以前的道路
if I would revert back to my old ways.
我不知道
Um, I don't‐‐I don't know‐‐
你以前的道路是什么样的
I don't know what your old ways were,
但我觉得你不应该走回去
but I‐‐I don't think you should revert to them.
我觉得你现在的状态就很棒
I really think where you're at is‐‐is beautiful.
我觉得我们
And‐‐and I think that we're, uh, just, like,
可能是通过安♥拉♥在互相考验
we're testing each other, maybe, through Allah.
但我们不知道
But we don't know, right?
因为我们不知道安♥拉♥的旨意
'Cause we don't know Allah's will.
但你知道先知的旨意 是吧
But you know the will of the Prophet, right?
你告诉赞纳卜先知希望你
You told Zainab the Prophet wants you to be true
忠于你的本性
to your nature,
忠于让你在婚礼前夜
the nature that guided you to have sex
跟你堂妹上♥床♥的本性
with your cousin the night before marriage?
其实 这是我朋友穆的理论
Look, it's actually‐‐ it's my friend Mo's theory,
他比我解释的更清楚
and he explained it a lot better than me, and‐‐
去死 拉米
Fuck you, Ramy.
去死 你个小混♥蛋♥
Fuck you, you little fuck.
你个死小鬼
You little fuckin' boy.
去死 拉米
Fuck you, Ramy.
你伤害别人
You hurt people.
-我也不想的 -去死
‐ I don't‐‐I don't want to. - Fuck you.
非要我这么说你才能理解吗
Is that how I have to talk to you to get you to understand?
你很危险
You're dangerous.
去你的
Oh, fuck you.
谦卑
Humility.
谦卑是理解有些事
Humility is understanding when something
超出你的能力范围
is beyond your capacity.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我帮不了你
I don't think I can help you.
谢赫 该做礼拜了
Sheikh, it's‐‐it's‐‐ it's time to pray, yeah?
你应该做
You should do that.
请别走 别走
Please stay. Please stay.
我去做小净 别走好吗
I'm gonna make wudu, please, okay?
等我做完小净
Please just let me make wudu.
拉米 亲爱的
Ramy, habibi!
我只是回来拿
Hey, I‐‐I just, uh‐‐ I just came back to get,
我忘拿的东西
some stuff that I forgot.
赞纳卜在哪
剧集 | 拉米 | 导航列表