剧集 | 拉米 | 导航列表
It's like you're Ryan Gosling in a movie.
你总是深陷困境之中
It's always‐‐it's like a deep end with you.
做什么都完全投入 我就不懂了
You just go, all heart. I don't get it.
咱们别聊我了
Let's just stop talking about me.
你怎么样
How are you?
什么
What?
-你最近过得怎么样 -怎么了 兄弟们
- W‐what's going on with you? - Hey, what's up, guys?
刚刚拉米问我过得怎么样
Ramy just asked me how I was doing.
你有什么毛病
What the fuck's wrong with you?
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
你是我见过的最以自己为中心的人
You're the most self‐obsessed person I know!
没错吧 你才不是真关心我们的感受呢
All right? You don't really care about how we feel.
你的问候都是有目的性的
You only ask when you want some.
但是你刚才的问候
But when you asked right now,
好像是发自内心的 很奇怪
it's like you actually meant it, it was weird.
我是真心的 兄弟 真的
I did mean it, man. Seriously.
你怎么样
How are you?
不 我不打算告诉你
No. I'm not ready to tell you.
-穆 -嗯
- Hey, Mo. - Yeah.
柜台有个人想跟你谈谈
This guy at the counter wants to talk to you.
没完没了地烦我
He's literally not leaving me alone.
见鬼了
Fuck's sake. Man.
这个怪胎每隔几周
This weird‐ass guy keeps coming in here
就要来一趟
every fucking couple of weeks.
只要杯水 柠檬 然后求我给他份工作
Just a glass of water, lemons, and then begs me for a job.
他怎么穿着威瑞森电♥信♥的衣服
Why is he wearing a Verizon shirt?
不知道 可能是他上一份工作的制♥服♥吧
I don't know‐I think it's the last job he had or something.
他几周前到这来
He came in here a few weeks ago
给我讲他的倒霉经历 我不清楚
and told me his whole sob story‐‐I don't know.
威瑞森卖♥♥polo衫吗 我也想要一件
Is Verizon selling Polos? I'd get one, man.
你们见过那的员工没有
You ever go in the store and see the workers?
他们看起来可惬意了
They look so comfortable.
你是有什么毛病
What the fuck is wrong with you?
给他份工作吧 既然他总是来
Why won't you give him a job? I mean, if he keeps coming?
我尽力了
I'm trying, okay?
但我得按照规矩来 好吗
But there's a standard that I have to uphold, okay?
这个人连住的地方都没有
And the guy's basically homeless.
兄弟 如果他无家可归 那更得帮他了
Dude, if he's homeless, that's even more reason to help him, man.
我们总说自己是穆♥斯♥林♥ 对吧
We always talk about being Muslim, right?
这意味着我们要帮助他人
That means we gotta help other people.
我们要在心里为他们腾出空间
We gotta make room for them in our hearts.
我们要为他们祷告
We gotta pray for them
甚至要超过为自己祷告 对吧
even more than we pray for ourselves, right?
我很欣赏你这种高高在上的态度
I appreciate your holierthan‐fucking‐thou attitude.
你去祷告几周然后回来
You go pray for a couple weeks and you come back
满口都是 "我真是个圣人"
like you're just, like, "Oh, I'm such a saint."
滚远点好吗 滚远点
Fuck off, all right? Fuck off.
好吧 如果你不帮他
All right, you know what? If you're not gonna help him,
-我就去跟他谈 看看我能否做点什么 -拉米
- I'm gonna talk to him and see if I can do something. - Ramy...
我觉得这人不是什么好鸟
I have a bad feeling about this guy.
我不相信他 好吗
I just don't trust him. Okay?
-我去跟他谈谈 -行吧
- I'm gonna go talk to him. - All right.
你的人生你做主 去他妈的
It's your life. Fuck it.
-我手心全是汗 -你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴
- My palms are sweaty. - Shut the fuck up.
伙计
Hey, man.
-我叫拉米 -什么事
- Hey, I'm, uh, Ramy. - What's up?
我叫丹尼斯 你跟穆一起工作
Dennis. You work with Mo?
不是 不是 我跟他只是朋友
Uh, no, no. I'm just‐‐I'm just friends.
嗯 很高兴认识你
Yeah, it's great to meet you.
-嗯 -我这里有份简历
- Yeah. - Um, I got a résumé here
如果你想看看的话
if you want to check it out.
我有丰富的技术工作经验
Got a lot of experience doing technical work
如果餐厅里有什么需要修的
if anything needs to be fixed around the diner.
我可以打扫卫生 让餐厅看起来整洁如新
Uh, I can clean just about anything, make it look brand‐new.
兄弟 没事的 我不需要看这个
Dude, it's cool. I don't need to see it.
我只是 想多了解你一下
I just, uh, wanted to get to know you.
这是 面试的一部分吗
Is this, like, uh... part of the interview,
类似性格测试之类的吗
like a personality test or something?
不 不是 我只是好奇
No, it's not. I'm just curious.
你是本地人吗 家人住在这里吗
Like, are you from around here or you got family here?
我是在韦恩长大的
I mean, I grew up in Wayne.
没几个家人
Don't have much family left.
只有个叔叔 但他和卡米尔搬去佛州了
Just an uncle, but he moved down to Florida with Camille.
我住的也挺近的
I mean, I‐I'm pretty close too.
韦恩离我只有几个镇的距离
Like, Wayne's a couple towns over from me.
你一直都住在那里吗
So you been‐‐you been living there the whole time?
没有 实际上目前我在各处辗转
Nah, I'm, uh, I'm actually kind of between places right now,
还在努力找住处
you know, kind of trying to figure that out.
但我住哪都可以 先生 我从不迟到
But I can be anywhere. You know, I'm never late, sir.
你...
Are you, um...
你饿吗 你想
are you hungry? You want‐‐
你想吃点什么吗
you want something to eat?
太好吃了 伙计
This is good, man.
我很久没吃过这样的鸡肉了
I haven't eaten chicken like this in forever.
我都是靠快餐店热狗过活的
Been livin' off hot dogs from Roadside.
我和我的狗 布默 我们分着吃
Me and my dog, I split it with her‐‐Boomer.
实际上 我得给它留点
I got to save some of this, actually.
它爱吃鸡肉
She loves chicken.
我们可以给它打包一些吃的
We'll‐‐we'll get her some food to go.
说真的 你都吃完吧
Seriously, just eat the whole sandwich.
你真是个好人
You're a kind man.
你让我想起了一个人
You are. You remind me of this guy,
马吉德 我在伊♥拉♥克♥认识的
Majid, I met in Iraq.
他真是个好人
A really good man.
你去伊♥拉♥克♥服过役
You‐‐you were a soldier in Iraq?
对啊 你怎么知道的
Yeah, how did you know that?
-我想那地方并不适合度假 -是啊
- I‐I just figured it's not really like a vacation spot, so... - Yeah.
可以麻烦你告诉穆
Hey, could you please tell Mo that,
别相信那些威瑞森电♥信♥的家伙好吗
you know, don't believe them guys at Verizon.
那件事只是个巨大的误会
That was a huge misunderstanding.
当然了 好的
No, of course, yeah. I won't‐‐
我要求不高的
I‐I'm not looking for much, you know.
我能接受低薪
I'll work for cheap.
我只想给我和我的狗找个容身之处
I'm just trying to get myself a spot for me and my dog
有钱买♥♥药 就这样 没什么奢求
and get my meds, that's it‐nothing fancy.
我懂 伙计 我真的很想帮你
No, I know, man. I really‐‐I want to help you.
我感觉我应该帮你
I‐I feel like I should, and
我可能知道一个能给你提供工作的地方
I think I might know a place where we can get you a job.
我不能保证 但我会试一试
I‐I can't guarantee it, but I‐I'll try.
伙计
Oh, man...ha.
好 谢谢你 我什么都愿意干
Uh, yeah, thank you. I'll do anything.
我要把你介绍给谢赫
I'm going to introduce you to the sheikh,
在中心一定有能让你做的工作
and I know there's gotta be something you can do at the Center.
好 谢谢你
Yeah, thank you.
没人能想到自己会沦落到住在车里
You know, you never think you could end up living in your car,
但这事可能发生在任何人身上
but it can happen to anyone.
嗯
Yeah.
-怎么了 伙计 -我只是...
- W‐what's going on, man? - Mm, I just‐‐uh...
让我缓缓好吗
Just give me one second, okay?
好 怎么回事
Yeah, yeah, what's happening?
自从我离开伊♥拉♥克♥ 就没听到过祷告了
I just‐‐I haven't heard that prayer sound since Iraq,
而我现在看着你 就像看着马吉德
and I'm looking at you, and I'm seeing Majid.
让我脑子有点混乱
It's just kind of bugging me out, man.
没事 可以理解
Well, yeah, no. That makes sense, right?
马吉德是你的朋友
Majid was your friend, and...
伊♥拉♥克♥经常能听到祷告 我理解
the prayer goes off in Iraq a lot, so I get that.
丹尼斯 丹尼斯 怎么了
De‐‐Dennis. Dennis, What's wrong, man?
听到他们祷告
When I hear that Allah sound,
就会让我感到 我不知道
it just‐‐mm‐‐makes me‐I don't know, man.
它就会让我变得很暴♥力♥
Just‐‐it makes me want to act violent.
我懂的 伙计
剧集 | 拉米 | 导航列表