剧集 | 拉米 | 导航列表
为什么清♥真♥寺下班后你不愿
和我出去约会
因为第三者是恶魔
什么
先知说
"男人和女人永远不会单独在一起"
一直存在第三者
魔鬼
我们可以在餐厅见面
我的朋友也在 不止我们俩
你要和我视频通话吗
我只是想和你聊聊
幸亏我还戴着头巾
You're lucky I still have this on.
什么事这么急
What is so pressing?
我只是想告诉你一些事情
I‐I just wanted to talk to you about something
我不能在中心和你说这些话
that I couldn't really talk to you about at the center.
我真的很喜欢你
Um, look, I...really like you,
我答应谢赫
and I told the sheikh
在我和你进一步发展之前
that I would tell you some things about me,
我会向你坦白一些事情
uh, before we get to know each other,
我觉得你有必要知道
and, uh, I‐I think you need to know that...
我不是处♥男♥
I have had sex,
我看过很多黄♥片♥
and I have watched a lot of porn,
我还睡过很多
and‐‐and I've had sex with people
我不应该睡的人
that I shouldn't have had it with.
我不需要知道细节
Yeah, I don't need to know the details.
好吧 可是谢赫告诉我
Uh, okay, but‐‐yeah, but the sheikh told me
我应该告诉你
that‐‐that I should, you know, tell you about...
不 我知道你是什么样的人
No, I‐I know who you are.
我看得出来
I‐I get the vibe.
看出来什么
Like, what vibe?
我很爱看黄♥片♥
Like‐‐like a‐‐ like a porn vibe?
你看得出来我看了很多黄♥片♥
Like, you feel, like, a porn vibe off me?
不是 我知道
No, I‐‐no. I know you've‐‐
你有自己的过去
you've had a past,
但我不需要知道细节
and I don't need the details.
真的
Really?
嗯
Yeah.
我只关心
I'm just interested
你会变成什么人
in who you are becoming,
你想变成什么人
who you want to be.
就这么简单
That's it.
好
Okay.
还有
也许你不应该到处说自己看过一大堆黄♥片♥
你应该隐藏你的罪过
我只是听从谢赫的指示而已
他告诉我应该向你坦白一切
他要确保没问题
他嘴上是这么说
但他会为我破例的
这是我的房♥间
So this is my room,
其他部分你永远别想亲眼看到
and that is all you will ever see, ever, in person.
这是家里的其他房♥间
This is the rest of the house.
采光很好 这是我妈的钢琴
Great lighting. And this is my mom's piano.
差不多就这样
Blah, blah, blah.
我妈想让我当钢琴演奏家
但我觉得 算了吧
我知道我们应该怎么约会了
你可以教我弹钢琴
得了吧 三十岁才开始学钢琴是没希望的
可惜了
我不懂 为什么你
我们俩单独去过康涅狄格州 对吧
那是为了工作
但现在我们只能在中心见面
《古♥兰♥经♥》里面写了
男女可以为了工作单独见面
你很受欢迎 你想告诉我你不受欢迎
You're popular. You're trying to tell me you're not popular.
但你是个受欢迎的人
You're like a popular person.
-你绝对是 -不
- You're defin‐‐ ‐ No!
你绝对是个受欢迎的人
You're definitely a popular person.
我感觉大家都想和你聊天
Yeah, I feel like people are trying to talk to you
而且
and, you know, are‐‐
而且他们想了解你的看法
you know, they're‐‐they're‐‐ wanna know what you think.
没有吧
I mean, not really.
所有人都对这张照片津津乐道
This is the piece everyone's been talking about.
这真是
Wow, that was...
这个 嗯 没错
Wow, that's‐‐yeah. That.
你要和你♥爸♥谈吗
没错
等我和他谈完 就会...
就会什么
就会
会
动真格了
和你在一起的时候 我觉得离真♥主♥更近了
I just‐‐I feel... so much closer to God when I'm with you.
拉 米
第二季 第七集
我也有这种感觉
I feel the same way, too,
因为什么都要我教你
'cause I have to teach you so much.
高地
史蒂夫
什么事
Hey, what's up?
收拾东西 现在出门
Pack your bag. Come outside, bitch.
他来了 走吧宝贝
There he is! Let's go, baby!
拿好行李
Get your shit.
我们要去大西洋城
We're going to Atlantic City.
什么
What?
你的单身派对 走吧
Your bachelor party. Let's go.
-我没有要结婚 -拜托 兄弟
‐ Yeah, I'm‐‐I'm not getting married. - Come on, man.
我们知道你对赞纳卜是认真的
We know how seriously you've been taking Zainab, bro.
你都跟她聊了一个月了
You've been talking to her for a month nonstop.
你还开始主持礼拜了
You've been leading prayers.
你脖子上都挂上念珠了
You've got prayer beads around your neck.
你的仪态好多了
Your posture's better.
这只是时间问题 兄弟
It's only a matter of time, bro.
你已经在穆♥斯♥林♥日程上了
You're on a Muslim schedule.
一个月内你就得结婚了
You're gonna be married within a month.
我和雅斯米娜 我们的父母
Yasmina and I did our katb kitab
见面后十七天就办了婚礼
17 days after our parents met.
我记得多少天是因为
The reason I know the days is,
我们本来要等十天
we were gonna wait ten days,
但她来月经了
but then she got her menstrual cycle,
所以我们推迟了一周 十七天
so we pushed a week. 17 days.
好吧 但我们的父母还没见过面
Yeah, dude, our parents haven't even met yet.
所以才正是时候
That's why it's the right time!
我不喜欢白人办单身派对的方式
I don't like how white people do their bachelor parties.
太奇怪了
It's really weird, man.
他们在婚礼前夜办
They do them right before the wedding.
那时候已经许下承诺了
They're already committed.
太恶心了
That's disgusting.
这是谁的主意
Who‐‐who came up with this?
-史蒂夫 -史蒂夫的主意
‐ Steve. ‐ Steve did.
听着
Look, man.
今晚是我犯下罪过的好时机
It's a really good night for me to sin.
我晚上已经安排好虚拟朝觐了
I've got my virtual umrah scheduled for later tonight.
虚拟朝觐
Virtual umrah?
天啊 闭嘴吧
Oh, my God. Shut up!
麦加有个伙计替我参加朝觐
Yeah, man. I've got a guy in Mecca doing umrah for me.
是一家初创公♥司♥ 专利还没通过
It's a new startup. The patent is pending.
伊♥斯♥兰♥教令也还没批准
Fatwa's pending too.
我准备好VR设备了
I got the VR working.
那伙计也出发去朝觐了
I got the guy heading to umrah right now.
好吗 他会去麦加
All right? He's gonna be in Mecca.
六小时之后 我的罪过
He's‐‐all my sins are gonna be wiped clean
都会被消除干净
within six hours,
所以我现在就得去犯罪
so I gotta get in some shit right now.
我同行只是为了确保
I'm just going to make sure
你们谁都不会做出会后悔的事
none of you guys do anything you're gonna regret.
他想去 这家伙是个赌徒
He wants to go. This guy's a gambling addict.
我不会碰老虎机
I will not touch the slots.
我不会赌博 只负责开车
I'm not gonna gamble. I'm just driving.
我不想去大西洋城 好吗
Yeah, look, I don't want to go to Atlantic City, all right?
那地方很恶心
It's disgusting.
到处都是禁忌
It's a bunch of haram shit
我不碰那些了
that I'm‐‐I'm not doing anymore.
伙计 自从你转性以来
Hey, man, ever since you've been so religious,
我几乎就没见过你 要是你结婚了
I've barely seen you, and once you get married,
我就再也见不到你了
I'm never gonna see you.
所以我们去找点乐子吧
So let's just try to have some fun
最后一次
剧集 | 拉米 | 导航列表