剧集 | 拉米 | 导航列表
愿你平安
Yo, salams.
真高兴我撞见了你 兄弟
I'm glad I caught you, bro.
这是我最后一天
It's my last day.
-什么意思 -我要换清♥真♥寺了
- What do you mean? - I'm switching mosques.
我提出了两周后走人
I gave my two weeks.
我不知道还能换清♥真♥寺
I‐‐I didn't‐‐I didn't know that you could switch mosques.
可以的 老兄
Oh, yeah, dude.
我认识一个人 他曾经被被交换过
I knew a guy who got traded once.
被交换
Traded?
真♥主♥宽恕
Astaghfirullah.
无意冒犯
No shade,
但这间清♥真♥寺已经不适合我了
but this mosque just isn't really my vibe anymore.
事实是 我要换到新开的苏菲派中心
The truth is, I'm switching over to the new Sufi center.
你有跟苏菲派的人打过交道吗
You ever hang out with Sufis before, man?
哥们 他们超酷
Brodie, they're mad chill.
我其实去过一个
I actually went to a‐‐
大概可以称之为苏菲派的活动
like, a Sufi circle, I guess you'd call it...
-不是吧 -在开罗
- No way. - In Cairo with, uh‐‐
别扯了
Get out of town.
跟我堂妹一起
With my cousin.
真酷 你和你堂妹有这种亲密的关系
That's so dope that you're close with your cousin like that, man.
真酷 你家人
That's so cool that your family's, like
对这些有深入了解
tapped into this stuff, you know?
我家人在我成为穆♥斯♥林♥后就不跟我来往了
My family, they stopped talking to me when I became a Muslim.
嗯 跟家人保持亲近挺好的
Yeah, I mean, it's good to be close to family,
但有时过于亲近
but sometimes you get too close,
然后你...那也不太好
and then you‐ that's not good either.
这太合你口味了
This is so right up your alley.
命中注定 兄弟
Maktub, bro.
我们今晚要在中心举办一场哈德罗
We're actually having a hadra tonight at the center.
-真的吗 -主持仪式的谢赫
- Really? - The sheikh who runs it,
阿里·马利克谢赫 你会喜欢他的
Sheikh Ali Malik‐ you'd love him.
他超牛的
He's so fuego, dude.
他专注于爱的修行 真格的
He's all about the path of love, like, real deal.
我真希望我能去
Man, I really‐I wish I could,
但我得陪我爸 是工作上的事
but I gotta go to this thing with my dad for his job.
好的
Oh, yeah.
他想给他的新老板留个好印象
He's trying to impress his new boss.
好 没关系
Yeah. It's all good.
没关系 哥们 我明白
All good, hombre. I get it.
要是你改主意了就跟我说
Just hit me if you change your mind.
-好 -因为
- Okay. - Cause
这个谢赫 他很极端
the sheikh‐ he's radical, bro.
是好的极端 不是极端主义那种
Like, cool radical. Not radical‐radical.
我也是这么想的
Yeah, that's what‐ I figured you meant that, yeah.
好的 我只是想解释清楚
Oh, okay. Just wanted to clarify.
我没往那边想
My mind didn't go there.
再会
Adios.
如果你晚上要摘下来
If you're gonna take it off at night,
把它放在摇表器上
just put it on a winder,
那样里面的元件就不会失灵
and it'll make sure the sensor stays balanced.
有别的需要就告诉我们
Let us know if you need anything else, yeah.
看看你 重回卖♥♥场
There he is, back in action.
谢谢 纳西姆舅舅
Thanks, Uncle Naseem.
当你说你要去埃及的时候
You know, when you said you were going to Egypt,
我还想着你一回来就把你炒了
my plan was to fire you when you came back.
嗯
Yeah.
我感觉那是个好时机 懂吗
I felt it was good timing, you know?
让你措手不及
the element of surprise.
但是怪事发生了
But something strange happened.
顾客们都指名要找你
The customers, they asked for you.
真的吗
They did?
他们会过来说
They would come in here and say,
"那个男孩去哪了
"Where is the little boy?
他真是帮了大忙 我们想他了"
He is so helpful. We miss him."
我震惊了
I was shocked.
但是我转念一想
But then I think about it, hmm?
他们喜欢你是因为你跟他们很像
They like you because you feel like them.
你散发着犹太人的气息
You have a Jewish energy.
你的软弱让他们感到安心
Your weakness makes them feel safe
因为那令他们想到自己 懂吗
because they are reminded of themselves, you know?
令人安慰
Comfort, hmm?
-谢谢了 -2020年了
- Thank you. - It's 2020.
他们不想要我这种男人了
They don't want a man like me anymore.
特朗普坏了太多事
Trump fuck it up too much.
他太男人了 懂吗
He's too much a man, you know?
人们害怕了
The people are afraid.
他们想要你这样的男人
They want a man like you,
有点像女人的男人
a man who feels a little bit like a woman,
但勉强来说还是男人
but is still officially a man.
也可以是变性人 懂吗
Maybe transsexual, you know?
这样很好
This is good,
所以我想让你入伙
which is why I want you to join me
成为这家店的小合伙人
and become a small little partner in the store.
这是你的未来
It's your future.
在你说话之前
Before you say anything,
我要给你个礼物
I have a gift for you, huh?
你肯定会喜欢的
You're gonna love it.
到后面来 我给你看
Come to the back. I show you.
我们还有顾客 我们
I‐‐we have‐we have customers‐‐we‐‐
很快就回来 来吧
We'll be very quick. Come on.
你最喜欢的珠宝店
你干什么
What are you‐ what are you doing?
纳西姆舅舅
See, Uncle Naseem, what‐‐
这是你的了
This is yours now.
你要一直带着它
I want it with you all the time.
我不...
Yeah, I don't...
我不想要枪
I don't want a gun.
我连想不想要这份工作都没确定
I don't even know if I want this job.
不 你想要这份工作
No, no, you want this job.
你的人生终于要有意义了
Your life will finally mean something.
你是个人物了
You're important now, huh?
习惯就好
Get used to that.
人们知道你天天经手贵重物品
People know you have access to valuables.
你得保护自己
You need to protect yourself.
我该要怎么处理它
What am I supposed to even do with this?
我该把它放哪
Where do I even put this?
把它放在你的袋鼠口袋里
Put it in your foo‐foo kangaroo pouch, huh?
下次给你枪套
I'll get you strap later.
-晚餐很美味 -是啊
- The food is great. -Yeah.
非常美味
Very good. Very good.
-很好吃 -太好吃了
- Lovely. - Yeah, it's very good.
弗兰克
So, uh, Frank,
你和你妻子是在埃及认识的吗
did you and your wife meet back in Egypt?
弗兰克是谁
不是 先生 事实上我们
No, sir. Actually we, uh‐‐
是在纽约上学期间认识的
we met in New York during our studies,
不过我们尽可能地找机会回去拜访
but we try to visit as much as we can.
那里很美
It's really beautiful.
肯定的
I'll bet.
-拉米 他刚从埃及回来 -真不错
- Ramy‐‐ he just came back. - Oh, nice.
埃及怎么样 拉米
And‐‐ and how was it, Ramy?
一定有很多美食吧
Great food, I bet?
是的
Yeah.
迪娜 你呢 有回去过吗
And you, Dena? Have you been back?
很久没回去过了
Um, not in a while.
本来以为被法学院录取之后可以回去一趟
I thought I'd go back once I just settled into law school,
但过程太艰难了
but it's been such a tough process.
申请学校的竞争很激烈
Like, applications are brutal.
我们的儿子安德鲁是斯坦福毕业的
Our son Andrew's alma mater at Stanford.
我跟你说 他很喜欢那里
I'll tell you, he loves it.
剧集 | 拉米 | 导航列表