剧集 | 拉米 | 导航列表
为这条狗祈祷
Make a dua for this dog.
我们能为狗祷告吗
Are we‐‐are we supposed to pray for dogs?
狗不是禁忌吗
I‐‐I thought dogs were haram.
-谁跟你说的 -我父母
- Who told you that? - My parents.
不过他们还跟我说口袋妖怪卡片是禁忌
But they also told me that Pokémon cards are haram,
我很确定《古♥兰♥经♥》里没提到口袋妖怪
and I'm pretty sure Pokémon aren't in the Koran.
山洞章
什么 里面有提到口袋妖怪吗
Wait, it mentions Pokémon?
提到了一条狗
It mentions a dog.
好吧
Right.
我们的群体常常搞不清什么才是禁忌
Our ummah often doesn't understand what is haram and what isn't.
没有什么东西本身就是禁忌
Nothing in and of itself is haram.
关键是我们选择如何接触它
It's a matter of how we choose to engage with it.
比如酒精就不是禁忌
Alcohol, for example, isn't haram.
喝酒才是
Drinking it is.
在我们的信仰里 规矩很重要
The rules are very important in our faith.
不是因为你可能认为的原因
Not for the reasons you might think.
我也曾为此感到困惑
I was confused about this once too.
在真♥主♥的恩典下 我找到了我的老师
By the grace of Allah, I found my teacher.
她告诉我伊♥斯♥兰♥教就像橙子
She taught me that Islam was like an orange.
由内外两部分组成
There's an outer part and an inner part.
如果有人只看重规矩和仪式
If someone only got the rules and rituals,
就可能认为伊♥斯♥兰♥教艰苦严厉
they might think Islam was tough and bitter,
就像橙子的外皮一样
like the outside of an orange.
但橙子的内里 多汁的果肉
But there's an inside, a juicy flesh,
与神明相通 心灵的体验
the divine intimacy, the spiritual experience.
没有果肉的果皮苦而无用
The rind without the flesh is bitter and useless.
没有果皮的果肉很快就会烂掉
The flesh without the rind would quickly rot.
外在的伊♥斯♥兰♥教法保护内在的灵性
The outer Sharia protects the inner spirituality.
而内在的灵性赋予了外在的伊♥斯♥兰♥教法
And the inner spirituality gives the outer Sharia
它的目的和意义
its purpose and meaning.
老师让我理解了这两样我都需要
My teacher helped me understand that I needed both.
我觉得在这我们什么也找不到
Yeah, I don't think we're gonna find anything out here.
我不知道 这些看起来都不像他的车
I don't know, none of these look like his car.
他说他有一辆休旅车 我不
He said he had a Land Cruiser, and I don't‐‐
我不知道 也许在铁轨边上
I don't know. Maybe it's by those tracks?
即便花上一夜 我们也要一直找
We keep looking, even if it takes all night.
对不起 我感觉都是我不好
I'm sorry, I feel like this all my fault.
我给中心招惹了那么多负面新闻
Like, all the bad attention to the center and‐‐
还有今天一整天
and this whole day, it's just...
也许我们应该回去
Maybe we should just go back.
我觉得这铁轨上什么都找不到
I‐‐I don't think we're gonna find anything on this track.
那狗怎么办 拉米
What about the dog, Ramy?
我们怎么知道那条狗是真实存在的
Look, how do we even know the dog's real?
丹尼斯最近没吃药
All right, Den‐‐Dennis hasn't been on his meds.
他说了很多东西
He just talks about a bunch of stuff,
我从来没亲眼见过
and I've never even seen it.
只有亲眼见到你才相信是真实的吗
Do you have to see something in order for it to be real?
我们做宵礼吧
Let's make isha.
现在吗
Like‐‐like, right now?
我们现在没有垫子 或者其它...
Just‐‐uh, just 'cause we don't have, like, a mat or anything‐‐
应该朝向哪边
Which way is the qibla?
是...
It's‐‐
那边
qibla is that way.
好
Oh, yeah.
问题是 我
Okay, the thing is, I just‐‐
我没有水可以做小净
I‐‐I don't have any water to make wudu,
还有 我在途中放屁了
and, uh, I‐‐I farted back there when we were walking.
那之后我还没做过小净
So I don't even have wudu 'cause of the fart.
你认为万事非福即祸 拉米
You look at everything as a blessing or a curse, Ramy.
事实上 万事皆有两面性
The truth is, everything is both.
我们要在祸中发现福
We have to see the blessings in the curses
并警惕福中的祸
and be wary of the curses in the blessings.
二者都是真♥主♥的旨意 都是机缘
Both are from God. Both are an opportunity.
如果寻找布墨不是你所认为的负担呢
What if this search for Boomer isn't the burden you think it is?
如果是个机会呢
What if it's a chance?
为你的行为负责的机会
A chance to take responsibility for your actions
而不是找借口
instead of making excuses.
做土净
Tayammum.
我们不需要水
We don't need water.
说奉真♥主♥之名
Say bismillah.
你想让我
Oh, you‐you want me to...
好
Okay, um...
找到了
This is it!
-上锁了吗 -对
- It's‐‐it's locked? - Yes.
她浑身都是屎
Oh, she's, like, covered in shit.
我们...
Oh, what if we, uh...
愿你平安
As-salamu alaykum.
我们拿这个把窗户砸开怎么样
What if we break open in the window with this?
-不不不 -不行吗
- No, no, no, no, no, no. - No?
不行
No.
你怎么做到的
How‐‐how'd you do that?
没上锁
It was unlocked.
别动 别动
Stay, stay, stay, stay.
愿你平安
As-salamu alaykum.
来吧
Come on.
赞美真♥主♥ 赞美真♥主♥
Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah.
我们帮她弄干净 来吧
Let's get her cleaned up. Come on, come on.
来吧
Come on.
拉米 誓言最重要的部分
Ramy, the most important part of the bay'ah
就是弟♥子♥必须永远
is that the murid must always
对老师坦诚相待
be honest with the teacher.
我知道 对不起
I‐‐I know. I‐‐I'm sorry‐‐
坦诚是这段合作关系必不可少的
It's an essential part of this relationship, this partnership.
或许我们进展得太快了
Perhaps we moved into this too soon.
太快了 你这是什么意思
W‐what do you mean, too soon?
显然你还没准备好做出这个承诺
It's clear you're not ready to make this commitment.
我只要求你不要说谎
All I asked of you was not to lie.
永远对我诚实
To always tell me the truth.
我知道 对不起
I‐‐I know, and I'm‐‐I'm sorry.
我只是想给你留个好印象
I was trying to impress you.
我应该把丹尼斯的事都告诉你的
I‐‐I should've told you everything I knew about Dennis.
-我只是想... -拉米
- I just‐‐I just wanted to - Look, Ramy,
其实与你无关
it's not even you.
是我的错 我不应该这么快就给予你太多
It's my fault for giving you too much too soon.
不 就是我的问题 我知道
No, it is me. I‐‐I know it's me.
我发誓 我再也不会欺骗你了
And‐‐and wallahi I‐‐I won't lie to you again.
我知道我可以做得更好
I know I can be better.
我觉得这行不通
I don't think this is gonna work.
什么意思 你是说
W‐what you mean, like‐‐
誓言行不通 你不能当我的老师
like, this bay'ah, like, you‐‐you being my teacher?
不 我们仍是结合关系
No, I'm still bound.
但我觉得你应该另寻老师
I just think you should study with someone else.
可我不想要别的谢赫
But I don't want another sheikh.
我只想跟随你
I‐‐I want you.
我不想变成开放式师生关系
I‐‐I don't want this to be, like, an open thing.
我要布默做你的老师
I want Boomer to be your teacher.
我要你向这条狗学习
I want you to learn from this dog.
凝视它的双眼 你只能看到纯洁 真实
Look into her eyes. All you see is purity, truth,
怜悯
compassion,
真爱
true love.
如果你能变得更像它
If you could become more like this dog,
我想你就能回归正道了
I think you'd be on the path.
无论它去哪 紧跟它的步伐
Follow her wherever she goes.
愿你平安
As-salamu alaykum.
这是怎么回事
你是在那种帮人遛狗的应用上接活吗
Are you doing one of those dog walking apps now?
不是 各位
No, no, guys, uh,
我的谢赫让我照顾这条狗
my sheikh gave me this dog to take care of.
照顾它
Take care of her?
你要在家养狗吗
哪门子谢赫会给你一条狗
剧集 | 拉米 | 导航列表