剧集 | 拉米 | 导航列表
希望你能做正确的事吗
that you do the right thing?
-我知道 -我从未对你评头论足
‐ I‐I know. ‐ I never judged you!
我只是为你祷告
I just prayed for you.
你知道我为你祷告过多少次吗
Do you know how many times I've prayed for you?
我为你祷告的次数
I've prayed for you more times
比我为难民祷告的次数还多
than I prayed for the refugees.
然后我为此感到愧疚
Then I feel guilty about that
因为我对自己说 "艾哈迈德
because I say to myself, "Ahmed,
你为什么要为拉米祷告
why are you praying for Ramy?
你本可以为难民祷告
You could pray for the refugees.
为什么 你不知道该选谁"
Why? You don't know who to decide to..."
然后我惊慌失措 我很自责
Then I get a panic attack, and I feel bad about myself
因为我可以把能量送给那些孩子 但不行
because I can send that energy to those kids, but no,
我必须把它们送给你
I gotta send them to you
尽管我知道你根本就不配
when I know you ain't worth shit.
好吧 兄弟 对不起 我只是
Okay, look, man, I'm‐‐I'm sorry. I'm‐‐I'm just‐‐
你以为我不知道这个脱衣舞夜♥总♥会♥很恶心吗
You don't think I know this strip joint is disgusting?
但我自己也有要面对的魔鬼
But I got other demons to deal with myself.
我本可以成为世界扑克冠军
I could be a world poker champion!
我只是想做正确的事 好吗
I'm just trying to do the right thing, okay?
你没有做正确的事
You're not doing the right thing.
你在用小便池 这是禁忌
You're using the urinal. It's haram.
小便都溅到你衣服上了
All that splash‐back's getting on your clothes.
你浑身都是尿
You're covered in piss.
你做的礼拜不算数
Your prayers won't count.
-老兄 我们... -不 不要
- Dude, we‐‐we‐‐ ‐ No, no.
打扰了 抱歉
Excuse me. Sorry.
-我... -拉米 出去
- I, uh‐‐ - Ramy, get out.
给 谢谢你的工作
Here, thank you for your work,
但我们该走了 该走了
but I‐‐we gotta go. We gotta go.
给 拿着
Here, it's‐‐here.
给你的 我们要走了
For you. Yep, we're getting out of here.
拉米 别这样
Ramy, don't do this.
拉米 我对天发誓 不要
Ramy, I swear to God, no.
不要
No!
拉米 操
Ramy. Fuck.
伙计们 我们走 赶紧离开这里
Come on, guys. Let's go. We're getting out of here.
老兄 你说什么呢
Dude, what are you talking about, man?
等一下
Hold on a second.
还有三十分钟
I got‐‐I got another 30 minutes.
我那伙计就要入住麦加希尔顿酒店了
My guy's about to check in to the Mecca Hilton Towers.
我不想待在这里了
I don't want to be here anymore.
你打断了大腿舞
You interrupted a lap dance.
没你这样的
You don't do that.
这地方对我们没好处
This place isn't good for us.
对在这里工作的人也没好处
It's‐‐it's not good for the people who work here.
这地方有一半是办公室
Half this place is like an office.
那边有个人好像在打印东西
There's‐‐there's a guy, like, printing something back there.
精神层面来说 这里太烂了
Like, spiritually, this‐‐this sucks.
少放你的宗教狗屁
Stop with the religious shit.
史蒂夫 我跟你说
Steve, I'm telling you, man,
如果你有所信仰
if you just believed in something,
一切都会改变的
it would change everything for you.
相信我
Just trust me.
你们这些信教的人总是一个德行
It is always the same with the religious people.
穆♥斯♥林♥ 基♥督♥徒
Muslims, Christians‐‐
你们只会对别人的生活
all you do is tell people
指手画脚
how to live their lives.
老兄 我只是想帮你好吗
Dude, I'm trying to help you. That's what I'm trying to do.
你们不能在这里争论上帝之类的东西
You guys can't be arguing about God and shit in here.
不谈宗教 这可是脱衣舞夜♥总♥会♥
No religion. I mean, it's a titty joint.
你们什么毛病
What's the matter with you?
我这里要维持一定的氛围的
I got a certain ambience to uphold around here,
而你们让他妈一切都变尴尬了
and you fucking guys are making everything uncomfortable.
我要你和
You know what? I want you
你们这群傻♥逼♥通通滚出去
and your whole fucking crew out of here.
-什么 -好 没问题
‐ What? - Yeah, sure. No problem.
-赶他们出去 -好
- Take 'em out. ‐ Yes!
克劳迪奥 把这几个傻♥逼♥赶出去
Claudio, get these fucking guys out of here.
我们正想离开 刚刚就想走了
Yeah, we're trying to leave. That's what we're doing.
很好 带上那个穿皮草的傻♥逼♥
Good. Take the furry‐neck motherfucker
还有那个穿高领的傻♥逼♥
and the turtleneck motherfucker.
-带上他们快滚 -别这样
- Take them both out and go! ‐ Come on!
好的 快走啊
Yes, sir. Let's go.
-快点 赶紧的 -拜托 拉米 别这样
- Come on, let's go. - Come on, Ramy. Come on!
-老天 -快滚
- Ah, jeez! ‐ The fuck out of here.
我今年绝不再来了
Fucking last time I see you this year.
你得更换汽水贩卖♥♥机里的管子
You gotta change the tubes in your soda machines.
快走 快走
Take a walk‐‐take a walk!
克劳迪奥 把这伙人赶出去
Claudio, get this guy and take his fucking crew out,
全赶出去
all of them!
大伙儿 外面风雪交加
All right, folks, it's snowing hard out there,
我们来几支半价脱衣舞取暖吧
so let's stay warm with some half‐off dances!
我们为什么住这间房♥来着
Why, uh‐‐why are we in this room again?
只有这间房♥有无障碍浴室
It's the only one with a roll‐in shower.
无障碍浴室
Roll‐in shower?
这周末还要给你洗澡吗
Okay, are we showering you this weekend?
这...
Is that...
老兄 怎么了
Dude, what‐‐what's wrong, man?
什么情况
What's happening?
我要射
I have to come.
我知道你想留在那家脱衣舞夜♥总♥会♥
I know you wanted to stay at the strip club, dude,
但我告诉你 那里对你没好处
but I'm telling you, it's not good for you to be there.
不 你♥他♥妈♥不懂
No, you don't fucking get it.
我必须射 我需要帮助
I gotta come, and I need help.
也许你没注意到 我的手不中用
In case you haven't noticed, my hands don't work,
鉴于我的身体状况
and because of my condition,
如果我不射 就会积起来
if I don't come, it builds up,
然后就疼得要命
and it really fucking hurts!
通常 我的护士会帮我
Usually, my nurse will help me,
但她已经休了
but she's been on maternity leave
一个月产假了
for the past month.
通常是她帮你...
She‐‐she usually, like...
-对 -好
‐ Yes. - Okay.
但现在他们给我派了个五十岁秃顶男
But now, they assigned me this 50‐year‐old bald guy.
我绝不会找他帮忙
No way I'm asking him.
如果我们安顿你躺下
W‐what if, uh‐‐ what if we just put you in the bed
你闭眼睡觉
and‐‐and you just sleep,
说不定你会梦遗 对吧
and then maybe you'll get a wet dream, right?
-如果积了那么多... -我早就不梦遗了
- If it's so built up, you'll‐‐ ‐ I don't get those anymore.
老兄 疼死我了
Agh, dude, fucking dying, man.
我选了大西洋城
You know, I picked Atlantic City
因为我知道会有很多选择
because I knew I'd have a bunch of options.
没想到你会挡炮
Didn't think you would cock‐block me.
我之前不知道
I‐I don't know, man.
对不起
I‐I'm sorry. Like...
这下我都不能回那家脱衣舞夜♥总♥会♥了
Yeah, now I can't even go back to that strip club.
外面下大雪 都积起来了
All the snow out there‐‐ it's all accumulated.
我的轮椅会出故障的
My chair would get fucked up.
你想怎么办
What do you want to do, man,
怎样才能让你感觉好些
just so we can make you feel better?
我们在大西洋城 招♥妓♥
We're in Atlantic City. Call a hooker.
不行 我不想接触那种能量
No, dude. I don't want that energy in here.
-那... -去你的能量
- It's‐‐ ‐ Oh, fuck your energy.
我要死了
I'm dying, man.
要是你上探探呢 对吧 你可以
What if we get you on Tinder, yeah, and you can just, like,
你可以勾搭一个妹子
maybe match with a nice woman,
然后她可以过来
and then‐‐and then she can come over,
然后一切就顺其自然
and‐‐and something could happen organically?
我才不要上探探
I am not going on Tinder
剧集 | 拉米 | 导航列表