剧集 | 拉米 | 导航列表
我们...
Let's, um...
想做就做 好吗
Let's just do it, you know?
想做就做 你在学耐克吗
Just‐‐just do it? You're quoting Nike?
这又不是耐克专用的
That's not theirs.
大家都可以用
That's for‐that's for everybody.
愿你平安
As-salamu alaykum!
愿你平安
Alaikum salaam.
愿你平安
As-salamu alaykum.
-愿你平安 -进去吧
- As-salamu alaykum! - Let's just go in.
愿你平安
As-salamu alaykum.
愿你平安
As-salamu alaykum.
愿你平安
As-salamu alaykum!
他说什么
What'd he‐‐what'd he say?
我觉得他在说什么老虎
I think he said something about, like, a tiger,
还是鸟...
or a‐‐a bir‐‐
-或是洗手间... -你翻译的真好
- the bathroom or... - You're a great translator.
因为我会的是埃及阿♥拉♥伯语 是另一种方言
'C‐‐'cause I speak Egyptian‐Arabic. It's a different dialect.
这边请 哈里发女士
愿你平安
As-salamu alaykum.
愿你平安
Alaikum salaam.
那是米娅·哈里发吗
Was that Mia Khalifa?
谁
Who?
她是个有名的演员
She's a famous, actor.
他跟很多名人见过面
He's met a lot of famous people.
那是我跟我的老虎 布伦特
That's me and my tiger, Brent.
不过它现在在度假 去看望它妹妹
He's on vacation right now, visiting his sister.
本·哈立德先生 我叫赞纳卜
Mr. Bin Khaled, my name is Zainab.
是马利克谢赫的女儿
My father is Sheikh Malik,
这几个月来我一直尝试跟您取得联♥系♥
and I've been trying to get in touch with you for the past month.
是的
Yes.
我的助理跟我说 你一直打电♥话♥来
Yes, my assistant told me you've been calling.
如果你是想说服我不要撤资
if you're here to get my donation back,
别白费口舌了
it's out of the question.
本·哈立德先生
Mr. Bin Khaled,
我们中心对您来说是造福社会的绝佳机会
Our center is an opportunity for you to really make a difference.
我父亲能在您的资助下领导整个群体
My father can lead an entire community with your support.
而您能因此收到的祝福
The blessings you would receive, the rewards,
是您走向天堂的通行证
this‐‐this could be your ticket to heaven...
先生
Sir.
这条狗很特别
This dog is special.
谢谢您 先生
Thank you, sir.
太美了
Magnificent.
这不是普通的比特犬
This is no ordinary pit bull.
似乎有狼的血统
She looks to be part wolf.
实际上我们不太确定它的血统
We're‐‐we're not sure the breed, actually.
是我们领养的
She's a rescue.
我亲自把它救出来的
Like I‐‐I actually rescued her.
-它有名字吗 -布默
- She has a name? - Boomer.
布默
Boomer.
布布
Boom, boom.
这次需要我帮您做礼拜吗 还是您自己来
Want me to pray this one for you, sir, or you got this?
你来吧
Yes.
一会来找我 真♥主♥的旨意
Meet me, mashallah.
好的
Cool.
跟我一起吧 兄弟
Join me, brother.
布默在这里等
Boomer can wait here.
我也想一起去做礼拜
I would like to join for prayer as well.
女性礼拜室在走廊尽头
The women's prayer area is down the hall.
她可以和我们一起吗
Could she come with us?
没关系
It‐‐it's‐‐it's okay.
说服他 拉米
Just convince him, Ramy.
布默 坐下 坐下
Boomer, sit. Sit.
别动
Stay.
他在根据地轴的改变做校准
He's calibrating for changes in the Earth's axis
确保他正对麦加做礼拜
to make sure he's praying precisely to Mecca.
他做礼拜很出色
This man is an amazing prayer,
极有天赋
extremely gifted.
他也会帮你做礼拜的
He'll do your prayers too.
允许这样吗
Is‐‐is that halal?
相信我 他是天选之子
Trust me, this man was chosen.
他是礼拜界的勒布朗·詹姆斯
He's the LeBron James of praying.
真♥主♥至大
Allahu Akbar.
你认出哈里发姐妹了
You recognized Sister Khalifa.
是的
Yeah, I did.
你是怎么认识她的
How do you know her?
我在征服性♥欲♥的征途中认识了她
I met her in my quest to conquer sexuality.
我发现自己看她的视频根本停不下来
I found myself viewing her videos at an alarming rate.
我需要停下来
I needed to stop.
其实我也遇上了类似的问题
I, I actually have had similar problems,
谢赫帮了我很多
and the sheikh has been really helpful.
如果你能和他谈谈
And I feel like if you talk to him
你遇到的问题 说不定会有惊喜
about your problems, it‐‐it would be amazing.
我已经解决了
I already figured it out.
我发现自己对米娅的乳♥房♥♥着了迷
I found myself sexually fascinated with Mia's breasts,
我想知道是否能缔结一种新的关系
but I wondered if I could create a new relationship with them,
是否能从不同视角看待她的乳♥房♥♥
if I could view her breasts differently.
我找到了一条古老的伊♥斯♥兰♥圣训
I discovered an old Islamic hadith,
虽然有点争议 但上面说
somewhat debated, that states,
"如果一个人喝了一个女人的乳汁
"If a person drinks the breast milk of a woman,
他们就会缔结联♥系♥
they establish lineage.
成为家人"
They become family."
这曾被用来确保收养孤儿的女性
It was used with women who took in orphan boys
不会发生乱♥伦♥
to ensure there'd be no fornication.
所以我联♥系♥了米娅
So... I reached out to Mia.
我向她解释了我的痴迷
I told her about my addiction.
她真是一个迷人
I found her to be a fascinating and
而富有同情心的人
compassionate human being.
她想帮助我
She wanted to help me.
我们人工诱导了泌乳 虽然有点麻烦
So we induced lactation, a difficult process,
但是取得了我需要的乳汁
but we procured the milk I needed.
我知道
And I knew...
如果我喝了她的乳汁
that if I drank her breast milk,
我的身体会明白的
my body would understand.
我不能对着我的母亲撸
I cannot jerk off to my own mother.
是啊 说得很有道理
Yeah, that‐‐that‐‐that's a really good point.
你想喝一口吗
Would you like a sip?
这是她的...
Is‐‐is that her...
我相信你的谢赫会鼓励你做任何事
I'm sure your sheikh would encourage you
只要能阻止你的越轨行为
to do anything to stop your deviant behavior.
你真的忠于你的信仰吗
Are you truly committed to your faith?
你愿意不惜一切代价让自己变好吗
Would you do anything to get better?
太棒了
Excellent.
跟我多讲讲你的狗
Now... tell me more about your dog.
说起这个 我该去看看它了
You know what? I'm actually‐I'm gonna go check on her,
给它弄点水喝之类的
and maybe I'll get some water.
饮水机在那 亲爱的
Fountain, habibi.
我会继续做完我们的礼拜
I'll finish our prayers.
这是你的狗吗 它真可爱
Is this your dog? She's so cute!
是啊
Yeah, she is.
本·哈立德先生刚跟我说你们是朋友
Mr. Bin Khaled just told me that you guys are friends.
他跟你说乳汁的事了吗
He told you about the breast milk?
嗯 他提了一点
Yeah. He‐‐he mentioned something.
他第一次跟我说的时候 我都快吐了
When he first asked me, I was disgusted,
但之后我理解了他的用意
but then I understood his intentions.
他只是想让自己停止看我的黄♥片♥
He just wanted to stop looking at my porn.
他每次看都感到羞耻 我理解
Every time he did, he felt shame around it, and I get that.
我也是
So do I.
有道理
Yeah, that makes sense.
况且我还欠他一个人情
Plus I owed him a favor.
他让伊♥斯♥兰♥国放过我
He got ISIS to leave me alone, so...
伊♥斯♥兰♥国在追杀你
剧集 | 拉米 | 导航列表