剧集 | 拉米 | 导航列表
ISIS was after you?
黎巴嫩不允许我回国
I'm not allowed back in Lebanon.
中东禁止我进入
I was banned from the Middle East,
这点最无语
which is crazy
因为我视频的大多数观众都来自那里
'cause they're the ones who watch my videos the most.
据统计 穆♥斯♥林♥国家看的黄♥片♥比任何国家都多
Statistically, Muslim countries consume more porn than anyone else.
我都不知道
I didn't‐‐I didn't know that.
我还以为那边的网速更慢
I thought the Wi‐Fi was, like, slower.
指着我鼻子骂的
The men who are yelling at me
正是看我视频的那群人
are the same men who are clicking on me.
你也看过我的视频吗
Have you clicked on me?
我
I...
来
Come.
米娅 我看你已经见过
Mia. Ah, I see you've met Brother...
我才意识到 我还不知道你叫什么
I just realized I don't even know your name.
拉米
Ramy.
拉米
Ramy?
你真的叫拉米
Are you serious?
嗯
Yeah.
真♥主♥至大 拉米
Subhanallah. Ramy?
伙计 那我可有个惊喜要给你
Man, have I got a surprise for you.
好的
Okay.
备好高尔夫球车
Get the cart.
我为自己能驯服不可驯服之物而自豪
I pride myself on being able to tame the untamable.
我收藏狮子 老虎 熊
I've collected lions, tigers, bears,
白人
white people.
白人
White people?
我在明尼苏达州养了几个
I own a few in Minnesota.
我收藏这些东西
I collect all these things,
支配主宰他们
and I've exerted my dominance over all of them
以此证明我的力量
as a testament to my strength.
可是
But...
我想要开启一段人生的新篇章
I wanted to open up a new chapter in my life
我想臣服于唯一可以主宰我的人
and give in to the only one who could dominate me.
真♥主♥
God.
当然 本·哈立德先生
Yeah, of course, Mr. Bin Khaled‐‐
所以我选择捐助苏菲派中心
Yes, and I chose to do that by donating to this Sufi center
因为我觉得那是该做的事
because I felt it was the woke thing to do.
我的兄弟们劝我别那么做 他们警告过我
My brothers, they told me not to. They warned me.
他们说 "他是黑人
They said, "He's black.
要捐就捐给阿♥拉♥伯谢赫
Get yourself an Arab sheikh and...
收买♥♥他 你让他说什么他就说什么"
buy him off to say whatever you want him to."
但我拒绝了
But I refused.
我想找个我能信任的人 只说该说的话
I wanted a man I could trust to say whatever needed to be said,
我以为我找到了
and I thought I'd found him.
结果出了这么场闹剧
But then this whole fiasco happened,
现在我觉得我的兄弟们才是对的
and now I'm thinking my brothers were right all along.
我不需要这种压力
I don't need this kind of heat.
一个暴♥力♥的清♥真♥寺
A violent mosque?
这是负面影响 很危险
It's a bad look. It's dangerous.
本·哈立德先生 您何不去中心
Mr. Bin Khaled, why don't you stop by the center,
亲自看看呢
see it for yourself?
是的 本·哈立德先生
Yeah, because‐look, Mr. Bin Khaled, look.
这是个新人
This guy, you know, he came,
没人能知道
and no one could've known
他会做出什么事
what would've happened with him, you know?
他患有创伤后应激障碍
He‐‐he had PTSD and,
那不是我们的错
that's not our fault.
真要说是谁的错 只能归咎于外交政策
If anything, that's, like, a foreign policy thing.
我知道您人脉广泛
You know, I know you know a lot of people.
比如迪克·切尼之类的
Maybe, like, Dick Cheney or something.
您应该怪他们
That's‐‐that's who you should be mad at.
这是要做什么
So what‐what is this exactly?
这是给你的惊喜 拉米
This is your surprise...Ramy.
你的名字
Your name.
在阿♥拉♥伯语中的意思是"弓箭手"
In Arabic, it means "archer."
-你肯定知道吧 -对对 我知道
- You must know this. - Yeah, yeah, know, I know that.
那你可得好好展示你的箭术
Ah, so you must show me your skills!
我的箭术
Oh, my skills.
你可是弓箭手
You're the rami.
是是 可是先生
Yeah, yeah, but, sir,
其实我从来没有拉过弓射过箭
I‐‐I actually have never really fired a bow and arrow before.
我是叫拉米 可是我
I mean, I‐‐I know it's my name, but I...
这太荒唐了
That's crazy.
就好像是你叫滑雪手
That's like if your name was Snowboarder
但你却从没滑过雪
and you'd never snowboarded before.
你得承认这很奇怪
You must admit that would be rather odd.
嗯 或许吧
Yeah. Yeah, probably.
你既然被赋予了拉米这个名字
I wonder if being named Ramy
会不会生来就是个弓箭好手
makes you a naturally good rami?
这真是个绝妙的实验
This is actually a fascinating experiment.
我在想你的血液里是否流淌着伟人的天赋
I wonder if it's in your blood to be great?
你觉得呢 卡利姆
What do you think, Kalim?
他有与生俱来的天赋吗
Is it in his blood to be great?
我不知道 先生
I don't know, sir.
我应该怎么想
What should I think?
卡利姆 我认为你觉得
Kalim, I think you think
他的天赋掌握在真♥主♥的手中
that it would be in the hands of God.
-是的 我就是这么想的 -是的
- Yes, I think that. - Yes.
如果真♥主♥真心想让我帮你们的清♥真♥寺
If God truly wants me to help your mosque,
那他一定会让你名副其实
then surely he will allow you to live up to your name.
不好意思 您是想让我射箭吗
I'm sorry, you‐you want me to‐‐to‐‐to shoot?
没错
Exactly!
我们打个赌
Here's the deal.
要是你射中了靶子 钱归你们
You hit that target, you get the money.
要是没射中
You miss,
狗归我
I get your dog.
-什么 -它可真迷人
- What? - She's truly fascinating.
如果我是白人 我会让它亲我
If I were white, I would let her kiss me.
不行 抱歉
Yeah, no. I'm sorry.
布默不能给您
You can't have Boomer, so...
要不我直接给你们现金
What if I just gave you the cash straight up?
用来买♥♥狗
Money for the dog.
-本·哈立德先生 布默不出♥售♥ 抱歉 -拉米
- Mr. Bin Khaled, Boomer's not for sale. I'm sorry. - Ramy...
每个生物都有价码 拉米
Every creature has its price, Ramy.
三年前我卖♥♥掉了自己的一个兄弟
I sold one of my own brothers three years ago.
我发誓 他现在在也门
Wallahi. He's in Yemen right now.
如果本·哈立德先生喜爱这条狗
If Mr. Bin Khaled loves the dog,
你不觉得让它留下是件好事吗
don't you think it would be a good idea if she stays here?
这有供它玩耍的空间
I mean, like, there's room for her to play,
你也可以来看望
and you could come visit.
我答应了你♥爸♥爸
I promised your dad.
它必须时刻跟着我 好吗
She has to be with me at all times, all right?
-它不能离开我 -听着 我明白
- She can't leave me. - Okay, look, look. I‐‐I‐‐I understand.
我欣赏你想要信守诺言
I appreciate that you want to keep your promise,
但我们需要钱
but we need this.
这能解决一切
This would fix everything.
不 不行
No. I‐‐I‐‐no.
那就还是打赌
Well, then back to the original deal.
你想要钱 就射箭
You want the money, you make the shot.
没射中的话 狗就归我
You miss, I get the dog.
要不我让你先试射一次
How about I give you a practice shot,
然后你再做决定
then you decide?
拿出箭
Just take out that arrow.
就这样
That's it.
好样的 太棒了
Great! Well done!
名副其实
Living up to your name.
是啊
Yeah!
我等不及要看你能不能射中了
I can't wait to see if you hit it.
我刚射中了啊
Yeah, I just hit it.
没错 但那是试射
剧集 | 拉米 | 导航列表