剧集 | 拉米 | 导航列表
他们想分散我们的注意力
They're trying to distract us.
分散什么注意力 纳西姆
Distract us from what, Naseem?
骗局在哪里
Where is the hoax?
你关心地球干什么
你的生命有什么价值吗
听我说 多吃点 纳西姆
You know what? Keep eating, Naseem.
你脑子不好使是因为你饿了
Your brain is acting up because you were hungry.
你块头这么大 需要补充能量
You have a big body. It needs energy.
盐放多了
难吃死了
你能放尊重点吗
在我家别这么跟她说话
你家
对 我家
真的吗
你终于攒够钱能还给我
I guess you have the money now to pay me back
把这房♥子变成你的了吗
for it to become your house.
纳西姆 别说了
我有没有提到
Did I mention the other bill
梅萨让我帮忙支付的其它账单
that Maysa brings me to help her out with?
她没告诉你是吧
She didn't tell you about that, hmm?
看来每次你洗澡都得感谢我
I guess you can thank me every time you take a shower
因为水费是我付的
because I pay the water bill.
听着
Look.
地球在融化
The Earth is melting.
科学是准确的
The science is correct,
我们可以对此做点什么
and we can do something about it.
愿你平安
Salam,
纳西姆
Naseem.
我正好在附近
I was in the neighborhood.
几天前我给亚西尔留了言
I‐‐I left a message for Yassir a few days ago.
他没给我回电
I didn't hear from him, so hey,
我就想来打个招呼
I thought I'd say hi!
抱歉 要是现在不方便
I'm sorry, if it's a bad time, I will‐‐
不不不
No. No, no, no.
你好吗 这么久都去哪了
How are you? Where have you been?
亚西尔 亲爱的
Yassir! Habibi!
不好意思 我只是很惊讶
I'm sorry. I'm just surprised.
很久不见了 是吧
It's been a while, right?
是的
Yes.
老朋友
Hey, old friend.
我正好在附近
I was in the neighborhood, and...
纳西姆
Naseem.
和我们一起吃晚饭吧
Join us for dinner.
对啊 进屋来
Yeah, come in. Come in.
莫娜 你还记得纳西姆叔叔吗
Mona, do you remember your Uncle Naseem?
跟他打个招呼好吗
Can you say hi to him?
纳西姆叔叔 你好
Uncle Naseem, hi!
你好 亲爱的
Hi, habibti.
纳西姆
Naseem.
你的胃口还和年轻时一样好
You still have a young man's appetite, huh?
是你的厨艺好 太开胃了
It's your cooking. It brings it up, huh?
我发誓 你做的炖肉太好吃了
祝福你的巧手
下次你来之前告诉我们
Well, let us know next time before you come.
我多做点给你带回家
I'll make enough for you to take home.
莫娜 我给你讲一个纳西姆叔叔的故事
Mona, let me tell you a story about your Uncle Naseem.
看看我的戒指
Look at my ring.
我们婚礼三天前
Three days before our wedding,
你♥爸♥爸压力很大
your dad was so stressed
因为他还没给我选好婚戒
because he still hadn't picked out a wedding ring for me.
然后 就像是天降奇迹
And then, like a miracle from the heavens,
他在家门口收到了
he got a package on his doorstep
纳西姆叔叔送的包裹
from your Uncle Naseem.
我很感激能有
I was thankful to have a friend
一个钻石区的朋友
in the diamond district.
你要是能来参加婚礼就好了
I just wish you had made it to the wedding.
是啊 亲爱的
Yes, habibti.
我还记得 我不得不出国一趟
I remember. I had to fly international.
我被困在非洲了
I was stuck in Africa.
你知道我喜欢当面做生意
You know, I like to see my guys direct, you know?
没能赶上婚礼
I was delayed.
每次我见你母亲
Every time I see your mother,
都得重新跟她解释一遍
I have to explain the same story.
我试过把纳迪亚阿姨
You know, I tried to get your Uncle Naseem
介绍给纳西姆叔叔
to get to know your Aunt Nadia.
又来了
Here we go again.
她不肯放弃
She won't let it go.
他带她约会了两次 然后再也没联♥系♥她
He took her out twice, and didn't call her again.
总之
Anyway,
你们慢慢叙旧
I'll let you guys catch up.
我可不能整夜陪着你们
Can't stay up all night with the boys.
我们去睡吧
Let's go to bed, huh?
很高兴见到你 纳吉拉
Good to see you, Najla.
你也是 纳西姆
You, too, Naseem.
我一会就上楼找你 亲爱的
I'll see you upstairs in a bit, habibti.
很高兴见到你 伙计
It's good to see you, man.
真♥主♥的旨意 莫娜长大了
赞美真♥主♥
她会什么运动吗
足球
对了 她和穆·萨拉赫的女儿 她叫什么来着
麦嘉 她们可以自己组球队了
我知道你有什么打算
什么 我有什么打算
你疯了吧
我妻子和女儿就在楼上
什么都不会发生的
我不明白
我们之间什么都不会发生的
我只是想来打个招呼
我都不知道你是不是还住在这里
还以为你把房♥子卖♥♥了
这片的房♥价现在可高了
还好你没卖♥♥
房♥价只会接着涨
时间过得真快啊
而有些人显然一点都没变
我也希望自己没变
还记得我曾经有浓密的头发吗
现在我只有这个
你摸摸
仿佛我怀有两个月身孕
你跟任何人聊过吗
我们现在不就在聊
你从来都不跟我聊
我们从没聊过
我们只是做了那些事
然后就像从没发生过一样
听着
我不是怪你
但人早晚都要做出选择
我做出了选择
我选择照他们说的 遵循安♥拉♥的旨意
我知道还有另一条路
但我选择阻止自己踏上那条路
现在这样我很幸福 真的
关上那扇门之后我得到了安宁
你幸福我就放心了
你就像是我的兄弟
我只希望你过得幸福
谢谢你 纳西姆
Shukran, Naseem.
我也希望你过得幸福
我好得很 兄弟
非常幸福
我只是想来打个招呼 叙叙旧
我们做礼拜吧
纳西姆 我进了你说的那种奶
你是对的
那个白人女士珍妮弗
碗豆奶 燕麦奶
她来店里买♥♥了一些
她幸福得都要哭出来了
她四十岁了
没有孩子 但感谢真♥主♥她找到了喜欢的奶
真♥主♥保佑
深表同情
这家达美乐是清♥真♥的
It's from a halal Domino's, so...
我认识店主
I know the owner.
纽约有的是
You know, there's better pizza places
比达美乐好吃的披萨
in New York than Domino's.
典型的纽约
Classic New York.
达美乐就是达美乐
Domino's is just Domino's.
不算是披萨了 有自己的口味
It's not really pizza. It's got its own taste.
他们应该用这个做广♥告♥语
That should be their ad, you know?
"不是披萨 是达美乐"
"It's not pizza. It's Domino's."
不是披萨
Not pizza.
操
Fuck.
别动
Don't move.
我要去医院 别费心了
I'm gonna go to the hospital. Don't worry about it.
不用 我在开罗当过兵
No, I was a soldier in Cairo.
我们经常处理伤口
We did this all the time.
再说了 你要是去医院 他们会坑你的
Besides, you go to a hospital, you know, they fuck you.
他们总是会多坑你的钱
They always charge you more money.
就像去汽修店一样 你去换机油
It's like going to a mechanic, you know, for an oil change,
结果他们收你换变速器的钱
剧集 | 拉米 | 导航列表