剧集 | 拉米 | 导航列表
Break Stuff - Limp Bizkit
♪ It's just one of those days ♪
♪ Where you don't want to wake up ♪
♪ Everything is fucked, everybody sucks ♪
♪ You don't really know why, but you want to justify ♪
♪ Ripping someone's head off ♪
♪ No human contact ♪
♪ And if you interact ♪
♪ Your life is on contract ♪
♪ Your best bet is to stay away motherfucker ♪
♪ It's just one of those days ♪
♪ It's all about the he says, she says bullshit ♪
♪ I think you better quit letting it slip ♪
♪ Or you'll be leaving with a fat lip ♪
♪ It's all about the he says, she says bullshit ♪
♪ I think you better quit talking that shit ♪
♪ It's just one of those days, feeling like a freight train ♪
♪ First one to complain leaves with a blood stain ♪
♪ Damn right, I'm a maniac ♪
♪ You better watch your back ♪
拉 米
第二季 第九集
我这个年龄的女人 她们已经放弃了
Women my age, they've given up, you know?
她们一脸疲态 好像缺水一样
They look tired, like they need more water.
满脸都写着累
You can see it in their face.
但是这太棒了
It's amazing, you know?
和你坐在一起
Sitting here with you,
朝气蓬勃 青春活力 但又很成熟
so energetic, young, and yet very mature.
你看起来像周游过世界
You look like you traveled the whole world.
我确实喜欢旅游
I do love to travel, actually.
我只是想先发展事业
I'm just trying to figure out career stuff first.
我在考虑进入珠宝设计领域
I was thinking about getting into jewelry design.
这是我和我妹妹一起做的
I‐‐I made these with my sister.
我们开了个易集店
We have an Etsy.
挺漂亮
It's cute.
所以我叔叔让我和你联♥系♥
That's why my uncle put me in touch with you.
我没想到我们会来
I‐‐I didn't realize we'd be going
这么高档的饭店
to such a fancy restaurant.
其实我想知道
I was actually curious
你有没有职位空缺或者建议
if you had any openings or advice.
当然了 亲爱的
Of course, habibti.
你叔叔是个好人
Your uncle is a very good man.
可惜优步会击垮他的豪华轿车租赁生意
It's a shame his limo business will not survive with Uber.
你觉得呢 最多再撑两个月
What do you think? Maybe two more months?
我也很想让你来我的店里工作
I would love to give you a job at my store,
但是我的店面很小
but, it's a very small store.
只能容下两个人
It only fit two people, you know?
我不得不把职位给我外甥
I had to give the job to my nephew.
家人 没办法
Family, you know?
那给我一些起步的建议
Just any tips on how to get started
我就很知足了
would be great.
也许我可以开除他
Maybe I'll fire him.
我会考虑的
I'll consider it
把职位给你腾出来
to make an opening for you.
谢谢你请我吃晚餐
Uh, thank you for dinner.
其实我明天要早起
I actually have to get up pretty early, so‐‐
亲爱的 我也不想令你失望
Habibti, I don't mean to let you down,
但我觉得今晚就到此为止了
but I think this is where the night should end.
我们心意相通 我知道你也有同感
I feel the connection, and I know you feel it, too,
但我不能这样草率
but I couldn't possibly so soon.
也许我们应该
Maybe we should just keep getting
继续互相了解
to know each other, you know?
但你还没准备好
But you're not ready for this.
等时机到了你会知道的
You will know when the time is right.
嗯
Yeah, um...
给我些烟丝和卷烟纸
这是什么 兄弟
亲爱的 我要给你上一课
你得让你的生意更上一层楼
你得卖♥♥替代奶
替代奶酪 还有植物制品
这样才能招揽到白人
纳西姆 别扯了 那太贵了
不 不
杏仁奶不会变质 在冰箱里保质期更长
想想看 你可以利润最大化
杏仁奶 奶不是杏仁产的 是乳♥房♥♥产的
我知道很扯 但白人就吃这一套
-愿你平安 -愿你平安
- Salam. ‐ Salam.
喂 你有没有看到一个男人
Hey, you? You see a guy come in here?
跟你一样是墨西哥人 不过没有胡子
He's a Mexican like you without the beard.
-应该没有 -他通常都在的
- I don't think so. ‐ He's usually here.
也许你记错日子了
Maybe your days are mixed up.
我很清楚日子
I know the days.
好几年了 都是这天来 你觉得我傻吗
For years, the same day. Do I look stupid?
你是需要人协助吗
Do you need a spotter?
我们有内部教练的
You know we got in‐house trainers for that.
要上私教课吗 兄弟
You need a session, bro?
你没去练腿 你得注意点
You skipped leg day. Got to watch out.
你搬箱子把上半身练得很壮
You know, you get strong from lifting all the boxes,
但底下却是竹竿腿
but then you get the chicken legs underneath.
我哥哥去世了
My brother died.
请节哀
I'm sorry for you loss.
嗯
Yeah.
我有个妹妹
I have a sister.
她要是出了什么事我肯定也会很难过
I'd be very upset if something happened to her, of course.
我告诉他我是同性恋 然后他去世了
I told him I was gay, and he died.
他不是因为我告诉他我是同性恋才去世的
I mean, he didn't die because I told him I was gay.
是因为癌症
Because of cancer.
我并不惊讶 我们早就做好准备了
I wasn't shocked, you know? We knew it was coming.
但我庆幸我告诉他了
But I was glad I was able to tell him who I am, you know?
你能想象他到死都不知道吗
Like, imagine he‐‐he died without knowing?
我感觉
It was like
向他承认的时候
when I admitted it to him,
我才终于能认可自己
I‐‐I was able to really admit it to myself.
然后我想到
And then I was like...
"我们之间算什么"
"What are you and I doing?"
什么意思 我们一起健身
What do you mean? We're working out.
你哥哥的事我很遗憾
Look, I'm sorry about your brother.
他肯定上天堂了
I'm sure he's in heaven,
如果墨西哥有天堂的话
if you have that in Mexico.
我不能再跟你一起健身了
I can't work out with you anymore.
如果你还想见我 我希望你想
Look, if you want to see me, and I hope you do,
我们可以正式交往
we could see each other for real,
花时间相处
spend some time together.
不健身会发胖
Don't work out, you'll get fat.
这周末你可以来我家吃晚饭
You could come to my house this weekend for dinner,
简单点 不公开
making it easy, nothing public.
我以后去第七街的复印店
I'm going to the Kinko's on Seventh.
祝你幸福
Have a nice life.
去那家店祝你好运
Good fucking luck with that Kinko's.
点评网上才两星评分
Two stars on Yelp.
亚西尔
你好 我是亚西尔
Hi, you've reached Yassir.
现在不方便 我会给你回电
I'm not available, but I'll call you back.
请留言
Leave a message.
亚西尔
Yassir.
你去哪了 伙计
希望纳吉拉和莫娜一切都好
很久没联♥系♥了 我想问候一下
Fast Slow Disco - St. Vincent
♪ I sway in place ♪
♪ To a slow disco ♪
♪ And a glass for the saints ♪
♪ And a bow for the road ♪
♪ Am I thinking ♪
♪ What everybody's thinking ♪
♪ And I'm so glad I came ♪
♪ But I can't wait to leave ♪
♪ Slip my hand from your hand ♪
♪ Leave you dancing with a ghost ♪
我读到有文章说我们只有大概九个月时间
You know I read that we only have, like, nine months
来做点什么改善气候
to do something about the climate
否则问题就不可逆转了
before the problem is irreversible.
也许我们应该开始垃圾分类
Maybe we should start recycling.
对 我同意
Yeah, I think we should.
我从来没做过 因为感觉
I never did it because it seemed too hard
一边抚养孩子一边分类垃圾太困难了
to raise the kids and recycle at the same time.
也许这是我们的错
Maybe this is our fault.
垃圾分类跟气候有什么关系
What does recycling have to do with the climate?
我不知道 我以为能改善气候
I don't know. I thought it made it better.
不对 都是胡扯
No, it's bullshit.
你把罐头扔到垃圾里
You take a small can, you put it in the garbage,
然后再生产一个 这是骗局
you make another one, huh? It's a hoax.
政♥府♥才不管垃圾的事
The government doesn't put their hands in the garbage.
剧集 | 拉米 | 导航列表