剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表
A storage facility, anonymous, deserted.
也算是关人♥质♥的好地方
Not a bad place to hole up with a hostage.
你觉得她是把外科医生藏在了那里吗
You think that's where she's keeping The Surgeon?
我觉得开去索米尔也挺方便的
I think it's a peaceful drive up the Sawmill
还可以做点侦察
and a bit of recon.
我们也许能找到马丁 也许不能
Either we find Martin or we don't.
但不管怎样 这件事就算了结了 是吧
But either way, this is all over. Right?
当然 没错
Sure. Right.
走吧
Let's go.
黛妮
Dani.
你真的准备好了吗 因为他显然是没有的
You really up for this? Because he sure isn't.
不管怎样 他都会去的 我会看着他的
Either way, he's going there. I'll keep an eye on him.
呼吸
Breathe...
焦虑的忽然加剧
The sudden spike in anxiety
只是肾上腺素帮你恢复心跳时的作用罢了
is just the epinephrine restoring your heart's rhythm.
呼吸 亲爱的 呼吸
Breathe, darling, breathe.
松开我
Untie me.
从你的口气中我能听出你需要进一步被说服
I can tell by your tone that you may need more convincing.
快松开我
Untie me now!
下一个就芬太尼吧
Fentanyl next, I think.
你为什么要这样
Why did you do that?!
那一针是为了我们
That was for us!
我们不能继续这样了
We can't go on like this.
如果我需要摧毁你 我会的
If I need to break you, I will.
我会的 马丁
I will, Martin.
纽约警局 出来
NYPD. Show yourselves.
-我什么都看不见 -灯是自动的
- I can't see anything. - The lights are automated.
应该会亮 快啊...好了
They should come on... now.
克莱蒙特精神病院
他们不在这里 结束了
They're not here. It's over.
我这么做是为了你 因为你需要这样
I did this for you because you needed it.
你能不能也同样尊重我一下
How about you show me the same respect?
黛妮 我尊重你
Dani, I respect you.
过来
Come over here.
芬太尼 以及其它各种麻醉剂
Fentanyl, other opiates.
麻痹药 β阻滞药 镇静剂
Paralytics, beta blockers, sedatives.
她是医生 这还不够
She's a doctor. It's not enough.
什么时候才够
When will it be enough?
我需要你 我不是警♥察♥
I need you. I'm not a cop.
但以前也试过所有人都错了 只有我是对的
But I have been right before, when everyone else is wrong,
我告诉你 这次我也是对的
and I am telling you, I am right on this.
我们快来不及救他了
We are running out of time to save him.
你不在乎
You don't care.
你们都不在乎我父亲是死是活
None of you care if my father lives or dies.
就算他死了又怎么样
And what if he did?
告诉你 你就自♥由♥了
I'll tell you what, you would be free.
如果我需要...
What if I need...?
如果
What if...
如果是他塑造了我呢
What if he makes me who I am?
马丁·惠特利是个残忍♥暴♥力♥的男人
Martin Whitly is a cruel and violent man.
这些恶劣品质你都没有
You, you are none of those things.
对他放手吧 马科姆
Let him go, Malcolm.
我求你了
I'm begging you.
你可以好好生活
You could have a life.
布莱特
Bright...
是吉尔
It's Gil. I...
我马上回来 我们再谈 好吗
I'll be right back and we can talk, okay?
头儿
Hey, boss.
谁在那里
Who's there?
安斯莉
Ainsley.
你有发现吗
Did you find anything?
马科姆 马科姆 你在吗
Malcolm? Malcolm, are you there?
你好 马科姆
Hello, Malcolm.
我来拿些东西
Just dropped by to pick up a few things.
我知道你抓走了我父亲
I know you took my father.
我知道你正在对他做什么
I know what you're doing to him.
这可能性不大吧
I'm not sure that's possible.
告诉我他在哪
Tell me where he is!
你可以逮捕我
You could arrest me.
但这样一样你就找不到他了
But then you wouldn't find where he is.
带我去马丁·惠特利那里
Take me to Martin Whitly.
不
No.
我会投降 把命交到你手里
I'll surrender, put my life in your hands...
只要你带我去找我父亲
...if you bring me to my father.
然后呢
And then what?
船到桥头自然直
We'll cross that bridge when we come to it.
我也可以联♥系♥重案组的朋友
Or maybe I'll call my friends at Major Crimes.
这是什么
What is it?
你只需要知道服下两颗就够了
All you need to know is that two would do the trick.
吉尔叫我们回家
Gil wants us to head home.
布莱特
Bright?
警督 你为什么来惠特利大宅
Lieutenant, why are you at the Whitly home?
杰西卡
Jessica.
外面的安保太严密了
The security is so tight out there,
-他们几乎不肯放我进来 -你怎么来了
- they almost didn't let me in. - What are you doing here?
我都不知道我来看你还需要理由
I didn't know I needed an excuse to check up on you.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
一大堆媒体 警♥察♥
The, the press, the police,
让我想起过去了
it just brings it all back, doesn't it?
我又被困在这屋里 被过去的可怕回忆纠缠
Here I am, trapped again in this house with all these ghosts,
都是因为他
and it's all because of him.
搜寻进行得怎么样
But how's the search going?
法警有发现吗 有线索吗
Have the Marshals found anything? Any leads?
我知道你为何焦虑 杰西
I know why you're anxious, Jess.
-是吗 -我很清楚
- You do? - Sure.
我和马科姆意见相左
Malcolm and I had a disagreement.
他深信这次事件他父亲才是受害者
He's become convinced that his father is a victim in all of this.
该死的 马丁
Damn it, Martin.
这事不会有好结果 杰西
There's no good outcome here, Jess.
如果他们找到他 活捉他带回来
If they find him, bring him back alive,
他就会回到你们生活中
he's back in your lives.
如果他被就地枪决
If they take him out...
我的孩子们就会失去父亲
My children lose their father.
你抱有这希望也没关系的
It's okay to hope for that, you know?
马丁让你受尽折磨
Martin put you through hell.
那回忆可不是友好的
That ghost? It's not a friendly one.
我在意志薄弱的时候 也希望他死
And in my weaker moments, I want him dead, too.
为了你
For you.
也许就能...
Maybe it would, uh...
也许一切就会不同
Maybe things could be different.
我不想再对你有任何隐瞒
I don't want to keep secrets from you anymore.
这些只是念头
They're just thoughts.
你不会因为有这些想法就是坏人
They don't make you a bad person.
重要的是行动
It's the actions that matter.
你说得对
You're right.
你当然是对的
Of course you're right.
这一切很快会结束
This will all be over soon.
我哥哥有麻烦了
My brother's in trouble.
又来了
Again.
你就这反应
That's it?
马科姆不见了 你都不担心
Malcolm disappears, and you're not even worried?
我一直担心他
I'm always worried.
但我也很生气
But I'm also pissed.
我们本来在一起讨论如何找马丁
We were together, working the search for Martin,
然后我们发生了争吵
until we had an argument.
他就任意妄为了
And then he went rogue.
这次不是的
Not this time.
至少
At least...
不是他自愿的
not on his own terms.
我知道你抓走了我父亲
I know you took my father.
我知道你正在对他做什么
I know what you're doing to him.
剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表