剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表
新地牢
The new dungeon?
对啊 性♥爱♥地牢
Yeah. For sex.
来吧
Come on.
我的玩具都在这边
Got my toys back this way.
那就是我的小断头台
There's my gilly.
真漂亮
She's a beaut.
花了得有...1400英镑吧
Must be... 1,400 pounds?
1600英镑
1,600.
太重了 凶手搬不走的
Too heavy for our killer to move.
也许凶手根本没把它搬走
Maybe they didn't move it.
伊兹 能麻烦你关一下灯吗
Izzy, could you turn the lights off for us?
给我一点时间去...找找开关
Give us a tick to... find the switch.
这个应该能让血迹显现出来
This should pick up any blood spatter.
我能...问个比较私人的问题吗
Can I... can I ask you a personal question?
你妈妈和吉尔之间是怎么回事
What's up with your mom and Gil?
没什么吧
Uh, nothing.
也许有什么 我不知道
Something. I don't know.
作为一位自大的侧写师 你...
For the cocky profiler, you, uh,
涉及到家人时总被蒙蔽双眼
sure got blinders when it comes to your family.
涉及到我家人时 我必须蒙上眼睛
Well, with my family, blinders are required.
找到了
Found it!
好多血
That's a lot of blood.
米莉就是在这里被杀的
This is where Millie was killed.
搞什么
What the hell?
那是血吗
Is that blood?
伊兹 你昨晚在哪
Izzy, where were you last night?
在飞机上
On a jet.
我吃了安♥眠♥药♥睡过去了
Look, I was Ambien'd up,
但有十几个人都能证明
but there's a dozen people confirm it.
这下面是什么
What's beneath us?
性♥爱♥地牢 为什么这么问
Sex dungeon. Why?
我的天
Bloody hell.
这是哪里来的
Where'd this come from?
那后面有人
Someone's back there.
那后面为什么有人
Why is someone back there?
我觉得
I think...
这是个牢房♥
it's an immurement.
又是一起典型的处决式杀人
Another classic execution.
被害人被活葬
The victim is entombed alive
慢慢等死
and left to die a slow death.
布莱特 你在干什...
Bright, what are you...
行 你去吧
Sure. Go ahead.
直接爬进去
Crawl right in.
有人吗
Hello?
博伊德·希克斯
你好
Hello?
有人吗
Anyone there?
你好 博伊德
Hello, Boyd.
你不能这样 你不能这样
It ain't right. It ain't right!
放松 博伊德
Easy, Boyd.
布莱特 怎么回事
Bright, what's going on?
发现了博伊德·希克斯
Found Boyd Hicks,
米莉的男朋友
Millie's boyfriend.
他还活着
He's alive.
叫救护车
Call the EMTs.
去找断线钳 还有水 多拿点
Get bolt cutters. And water. Lots of it.
伊兹 跟我来
Izzy, come with me.
放松 博伊德
Easy, Boyd.
急救人员马上就到
Help is on the way.
骗子
Liar.
你是个骗子
You're a liar.
你现在正在经历营养不良
You're experiencing psychosis brought on
和脱水导致的精神错乱
by malnourishment and dehydration.
你看到把你害成这样的凶手了吗
Did you see who did this to you?
是你
It was you.
你觉得我是个杀人犯
You think I'm a killer?
你身上散发着死亡气息
You got death all over you.
或许我就是个杀手
Maybe I am a killer.
一个正义杀手
A justice killer.
你被关在这里是因为你和米莉
You're here because you and Millie...
在得州做了非常可怕的事
did a very bad thing back in Texas.
你谋杀了她丈夫
You killed her husband.
我没有
I didn't.
我绝对没有...
I never...
伊兹在他的性♥爱♥地牢里喜欢放什么音乐
What do we think Izzy plays in his sex dungeon?
别对我撒谎 博伊德
Don't lie to me, Boyd.
正义必须得到伸张
Justice must be served!
不过 你说得对
No, you're right.
我确实不怎么喜欢抽鞭子
I'm not really a whips-and-flogging type of guy.
这才是我想要的
Now, that's what I'm talking about.
所以 你为什么杀了她丈夫
So, why did you kill her husband?
这扳机轻轻一按就发射了
Hair trigger on this.
抱歉 博伊德
Sorry, Boyd.
我都告诉过你了 告诉过你了
I told you. I told you.
他出轨了 而米莉
Okay, okay, he cheated on her, and Millie,
她想离开 但他说她到死也别想
she tried to get away, but he said that he'd see her dead
拿到一分钱
before she got a dime.
那个卑鄙的老混♥蛋♥ 他该死
That miserable old bastard, he deserved to die.
所以我给了她一个痛快的死法
So that's why I killed her quickly.
毫无痛苦
Painlessly.
但我要折磨你
But I'm torturing you...
因为你做了
because you did
更坏的事
something worse.
等等
Hold that thought.
我超爱这个
I love these.
求你了 别 别
Please! No! No!
我说 是那个服务生 是那个服务生
Okay, it was the caterer. It was the caterer.
那个替你背锅的孩子
The kid they arrested for your murder.
是那帮警♥察♥
It was those cops,
他们栽赃给了个高中刚毕业的孩子
pinning the murder on some kid barely out of high school.
那孩子后来怎么样了
What happened to the kid?
求你放我走
Please let me go.
-告诉我 博伊德 -那里可是得州
- Tell me, Boyd. - It's Texas, man.
他们处决了他
They executed him.
你让一个无辜之人代替你死去了
You let an innocent man die in your place.
就是这样 所以我必须杀了你
That's it. That's why I have to kill you.
布莱特
Bright!
你们回来了
You're back.
我刚刚在...帮他切断铁链
I was, uh... freeing him.
不用谢 博伊德
You're welcome, Boyd.
我去接个电♥话♥ 你好
Oh, I-I should take that. Hello?
你好 亲爱的 是妈咪
Hello, dear, it's Mumzie.
我从来没有这么叫过你
I have never once called you that.
我知道 但我这不是试试嘛
I know, but we're trying it on for size.
-想当个高雅时尚的妈妈 -行 知道了
- I'm going for motherly chic. - Right. Got it.
我不会叫的
Not gonna do it.
我刚跟吉尔通完电♥话♥
Listen, I was talking to Gil,
他问起你了
and he was asking about you.
-我觉得他很担心 -担心什么
- I think he's worried. - About--
等等 你跟吉尔聊了我
Wait, you were talking to Gil about me?
亲爱的 我们聊了你快25年了
Honey, we've been talking about you for almost 25 years.
但我打给你不光是为了说这个
But that wasn't the sole point of the call.
是 你要去看他
Right. Your visit.
所以你才在试衣服
That's why you're trying on dresses.
我能听到衣架的声音 妈咪
I can hear the hangers, Mumzie.
好吧 我也不想这样
Okay, I don't like it either,
但显然 你的搭档跟他说了 我转述
but apparently your partner told him, and I am quoting,
你比平常更"布莱特"了
that you were even more "Brightish" than usual.
安斯莉说不用我管
And Ainsley said that I should drop it,
这倒让我更担心了 因为...
which makes me more concerned, because...
我得挂了
剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表