剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表
先抓到试图杀死我那家伙吧
Maybe after we catch the guy who tried to kill me.
也许很快就能抓到
That might not take long.
实验室刚证实了是雷蒙的袖扣
The lab just confirmed Ramón's cuff link
造成了莱尔脸上的划伤
caused the scratch on Lyle's face.
好极了
Fantastic.
这下他得接受我们问话了
Now he'll have to talk to us.
我们 你给我乖乖待在这
Us? You're staying right here.
医生说我没事 只是轻微脑震荡
The doctor said I'm fine. Just a mild concussion.
不 她是说本来可能会更严重 不一样
No, she said it could have been worse. Not the same.
如果这家伙之前真想杀我
If this guy really did try to kill me,
我绝不能错过他被捕那一刻
there's no way I'm missing the part where we cuff him.
好吧 我是揍了他
Okay, so I hit him.
我们吵起来了 情况有些激烈
We had an argument. It got a little heated.
你揍了一个员工 要我说太过激了
You smacked an employee. I'd say things got a lot heated.
-你们吵什么 -因为他修好了电梯吗
- What'd you fight about? - Was it that he fixed the elevator?
你故意不修好 借此赶走租户的那座电梯
The one you intentionally left broken to drive out your tenants?
他不该那么做的
He shouldn't have done that.
那违反了工会规定
That was a union violation.
我没看出你这么看重规矩
Hmm. I didn't take you for such a stickler.
你负债过多 雷蒙
You're overleveraged, Ramón.
背负很大压力
Under a lot of pressure.
如果这项目做不成 你就完了
If this project falls apart, it could sink you.
你根本不了解我的财务状况
You don't know the first thing about my finances.
我们有看新闻 知道一些事情
Well, we read the news. We know a few things.
你有个办法把白住的房♥客赶走
You had a plan to drive these freeloaders out.
很好的办法
A good plan.
却被莱尔摆了一道
And then Lyle undermined you.
你压力山大
You're under so much stress...
于是你失控了 对不对
That's when you lost it. Didn't you?
我从来不会输
I don't lose!
一次都不会
Ever.
我只是生气他跟其中一个想成为
I was just mad because he was schtupping
安迪·沃霍尔的三流艺术家上♥床♥了
one of those Warhol wannabes.
叫卡瑞娜什么的
Mm, Karina something?
卡瑞娜·彼德洛维奇
Karina Petrovic?
他们有一腿
They were having an affair?
搞得跟罗密欧与朱丽叶似的
It was all very Romeo and Juliet.
她是个落魄的艺术家
She was a starving artist,
他给改造旧区的亿万富翁打工
he worked for the gentrifying billionaire.
莱尔有了女友 有了良知
So Lyle gets a girlfriend, grows a conscience.
所以你杀了他
And that's why you killed him.
如果我想杀莱尔 我肯定不会在我的酒店下手
If I wanted to kill Lyle, I sure as hell wouldn't do it in my hotel.
什么意思
What do you mean?
明白了
Right.
负面报道会中止施工
The negative press would halt construction.
这起谋杀有可能导致你破产
This murder could end up driving you into bankruptcy.
但你总把生意放在第一位
But you always put business first.
你俩今天表现太棒了
You two were on fire in there.
关于卡瑞娜和莱尔 他说了实话
He's telling the truth about Karina and Lyle.
-跟我们的观察一致 -她说谎了
- It fits what we observed. - She lied to us.
她显然很难过 但问题是
She was obviously upset, but the question is:
是因为莱尔死了 还是因为她杀害了他
is it because Lyle died or because she killed him?
克莱蒙特精神病院
你认为这不过是情侣吵架作案吗
You think this could really be a simple lovers' quarrel?
马科姆 你真的没事吗
Malcolm, are you sure you're all right?
说真的 你真不该继续工作了
Honestly, it's crazy that you're here right now.
只是头痛
It's just my head.
回家吧
Go home.
我们去找卡瑞娜
We'll track down Karina.
好的 多谢
Yeah. Thank you.
终于能赶上一次家庭聚餐了
I can make it to family dinner for once.
晚点见
See you later.
怎么
What...
马科姆 我们没想到你能赶上
Malcolm. We weren't expecting you to make it.
真是惊喜
Quelle surprise.
再拿套餐具
We will add another place setting.
要不要来一杯
Oh, can I tempt you
木槿红茶菌无酒精鸡尾酒
with a hibiscus kombucha mocktail?
我的儿子
My boy!
闻一闻
Smell that.
比起使用手术刀 我腌泡的
You know, I'm even better with a marinade
水平更高
than I am with a scalpel.
肉有点生
Now... these are a bit rare,
不过我们家没谁怕血 对不对
but no one in this family is scared of a little blood, right?
马科姆
Malcolm?
你看起来不太舒服
You look ill.
还好吗 亲爱的
You all right, darling?
-你有喝够水吗 -血糖如何
- Are you hydrating enough? - How is your blood sugar?
我做了司康
I made scones.
要不要吃一个
Do you need a scone?
我只是...
Uh, I just...
突然感觉有点怪
felt really strange for a second.
这一切
Like all this was...
感觉不对 很陌生
wrong, unfamiliar.
-工作遇到什么事情了吗 -你擦伤了
- Well, did something happen at work? - You have contusions.
没多大事
Uh, it's-it's not a big deal.
我被推下了电梯井
I was pushed down an elevator shaft.
什么
A what?
从多高
From how high?
不是很高
Not very.
三四层楼
Three, four floors.
怪不得
Well, no wonder.
你有脑震荡
You have a concussion.
医学术语叫不相识症
And the clinical term is jamais vu.
-不什么 -似曾相识反过来
- Jamais what? - The opposite of déjà vu
熟悉的东西显得奇怪或是异常
when familiar things appear strange or novel.
这是颅脑损伤的常见症状
It's a common symptom of traumatic brain injury.
看这
Look here.
幸运的是
Yeah, but lucky for you,
你跟纽约两个最好的医生有血缘关系
you are related to two of the best doctors in New York.
杰西 别这么说
Jessie, please.
安斯莉是最厉害的 我差得远
Ainsley's the talented one. I'm a distant second.
没有脑水肿的迹象 眼睛佩拉[没事]No evidence of cerebral edema. Eyes are PERRLA.
-糟了 -这是好事
- Oh, no. - Which is a good thing.
就像菲力牛排
Like the filets,
你歇一歇[放一放]就会没事了
you'll be perfect after you rest a little bit.
说到这个
Speaking of which,
晚餐上桌 来吧
dinner is served. Come on.
克莱蒙特精神病院
克莱蒙特 精神病院
Claremont, the mental institution?
你在那里认识什么人
Who do you know there?
不认识
No one.
马科姆 你知道规矩
You know the rule, Malcolm.
晚餐不能用手♥机♥
No phones at dinner, okay?
你还好吗
Are you all right?
我得出去 不然我会死
I got to get out of here. Or I'm gonna die.
从哪出去
Get out of where?
我不知道
I don't know.
一定是做噩梦了
It must have been a nightmare.
你在家 在床上 很安全
You're home, in bed, safe.
我在这里 一切无恙
I'm here. Everything's okay.
好
Okay.
怎么了
What's the matter?
感觉你神游天外了
You seem so far away.
没什么
It's nothing.
我不想拿这种无聊的事烦你
I wouldn't want to bore you with it.
你从没让我觉得无聊过
The one thing you never do is bore me.
而且我们之间没有秘密
And we don't keep secrets from each other.
主要是因为我是个厉害的警探
Well, mainly because I'm an amazing detective
你没可能对我保密
and it would be impossible.
我也是个警探
Hey, I'm a detective, too.
但我更牛逼
剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表