剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表
西蒙·霍克斯利 欧洲刑♥警♥
Simon Hoxley, Europol.
听说你们有东西给我
I believe you have something for me.
这是尼古拉斯·安迪考特
That is Nicholas Endicott.
这是什么意思
What does it mean?
这意味着我要去纽约了
It means I am heading to New York City.
我吸引有爱积极的人进入我的生活
I attract caring and positive people into my life.
《心理神探》 西蒙·霍克斯利著
吉尔 新案子 码头发现尸体 速来
欧洲警♥察♥联盟
知道吗
I'm telling you,
在医务室的时光
these infirmary hours have been
就像香膏一样安抚撩拨了我的心智
like a soothing, tingly balm on the psyche.
-你也这么说了 -我没说
- You've said as much. - No, I didn't.
但只要踏进医疗环境里
But one steps into a medical setting,
一切都涌回来了
and it all floods back
就像普鲁士的回忆
like a Proustian memory.
酒精 碘酒
The alcohol, the iodine...
在院子里被捅伤
Stabbing in the yard.
病人非常激动 得让他稳定下来
Patient highly agitated. We need to stabilize.
-血 -大卫先生 帮帮忙
- The blood. - Mr. David, a little help here.
看来他的臂动脉可能割破了
Looks like he may have nicked his brachial artery.
-我可以帮忙 -闭嘴
- I could help. - Shut up.
如果你无法止血 他就得截肢了
You know, if you can't stop the bleeding, you'll lose the arm.
你以为我不知道吗
Don't you think I know that?
该死
Damn it!
让我帮忙吧
Let me help.
摁住他
Hold him still.
带惠特利出去
Get Whitly out of here now!
你妹妹搬走
So your sister moves out,
你想办晚宴庆祝吗
and you want to celebrate over dinner?
伯蒂虽然是很棒的宾客
As delightful a houseguest as Birdie was,
等她住进了我们
she will be even more delightful
穆利山大厦的花♥园♥公♥寓♥后会更棒
in the garden apartment of our Murray Hill building.
现在 我们说话时不需要打哑谜了
Now we can have a conversation without speaking in code.
我刚接到了案子
Well, I just got a case, so...
你妹妹已经回复了 我知道
Uh-uh-uh-uh-uh, your sister has already RSVP'd, and I know
你们之间气氛有点紧张
things have been tense between you two.
安斯莉和我可能发生了争执
Ainsley and I may have had it out,
但...那是很有建设性的
but... it was constructive.
我们是惠特利一家 没有人比我们更擅长谋杀
We're Whitlys. No one does this murder stuff better than us.
我完全不懂你是什么意思
I have no idea what that means.
但我们7点见了
But I will see you at 7:00.
我8点到
I'll be there at 8:00.
死因是枪击 吊在那里是意外
Shooting was the cause of death. Hanging was accidental.
死者逃走时被刮住了
The vic got caught up as she fled.
她叫霍莉·科索 35岁
Her name's Holly Corso, age 35.
她是船上的总管家
She was the boat's chief steward.
总管家管理内部船员
Chief stew runs the interior crew.
水手长管理外部船员
The boatswain runs the exterior crew.
是监管职位
It's supervisory.
要经验丰富才能做上这种职位
Takes a lot of experience to earn that title.
-乘客呢 -没有 还没到时候
- And the passengers? - No, it's too early for charter season.
他们刚横跨大西洋
They just made the Atlantic crossing,
停船维修 因天气滞留了
stopped for repairs, got caught up with the weather.
船员出去泡吧了
The crew was out barhopping,
今早大概4点回来时
found Holly when they rolled back in
发现了霍莉
about 4:00 this morning.
霍莉脸上化了准备晚上出去的妆
Holly's face was made up for a night out,
但她却没出去
but she stayed in.
对 船员说她临时改了主意
Yeah, the crew said she changed her mind last minute.
所以 有她认识的人联♥系♥了她
Which means she was contacted by someone she knows.
这是一起私人恩怨
This murder was personal.
老天 那可比我以为的响了些
My stars, that was a tit bit louder than I expected.
抱歉打断
Sorry to interrupt.
不 请继续
No, do go on.
其实 算了
Actually, don't bother.
这才不是私人恩怨
This murder wasn't personal.
你是谁
And who the hell are you?
西蒙·霍克斯利
Simon Hoxley.
欧警 就来看看
Europol. Just observing.
你们局长已经同意了
With your commissioner's permission, of course.
你是那个"心理神探"
Yeah, you're that guy. The MindSleuth.
塔梅尔警探 我听说你在重案组
Detective Tarmel. I hear you're quite the workhorse
非常勤恳
over at Major Crimes.
如果你读过我的书
And if you've read my book,
那肯定也相当聪明
quite the brains as well.
这我没法争辩
Can't argue with you there.
鲍威尔警探 年轻有为
Detective Powell. Young. Accomplished.
-幸会 -别
- Enchanté. - No.
还有吉尔·埃偌佑警督
And Lieutenant Gil Arroyo.
抓到了外科医生的男人
The man who took down The Surgeon.
然后还把他儿子 马科姆·布莱特收入麾下
And then took in his son, Malcolm Bright,
做自己的门徒
as a protégé.
抱歉让你下不来台
Apologies for stepping on your toes.
作为外科医生的儿子 你习惯认为凶杀
Being The Surgeon's son, you're inclined to see
都是私人恩怨 因为对于你
murder as personal because for you...
杀人一向很切身
it always is.
那好吧
All right, then.
你看到了什么
What do you see?
凶手在上层甲板上见到了科索女士
Our killer met Ms. Corso on the top deck
然后冲她开了两枪 简单 精准
and shot her twice. Simple. Precise.
死者被吊着丢在这里 表明凶手漠不关心
The victim was left hanging, which shows the killer's indifference.
你没看到如此明显的东西
You failed to see what is staring you in the face.
目标明确的刺杀
A targeted assassination.
你根本没有足够信息
You don't have nearly enough information
判断是职业谋杀
to call this a professional hit.
是吗
Don't I?
你唯一会得出这种结论的可能
The only way you could come to that conclusion is...
是这并非第一起此类凶案
...is if this murder wasn't the first of its kind.
你是为这个才来的吗
Is that why you're really here?
你是在分♥析♥我吗
Are you trying to profile me?
把目标定低一点 惠特利
Aim a little lower, Whitly.
你有什么切实情报想分享吗
Do you have anything concrete to share?
因为不管你能不能观察 这都是我的犯罪现场
Because observer or not, this is my crime scene.
我在海外调查一个运输链
Overseas, I was investigating a courier chain
他们在世界范围内非法转移物品
that moves illicit goods all over the world.
毒品 枪♥支♥ 或许
Drugs, guns, and perhaps
还有一具非常吓人的尸体
a particularly gruesome dead body.
随着我调查的深入
As my investigation gained traction,
有人开始杀这个链条上的环节
someone started killing the links in the chain
一个接一个 包括科索女士
one by one, including Ms. Corso.
-你是说死者偷运过一具尸体吗 -有可能
- You're saying our vic smuggled a dead body? - Possibly.
不过 如我所说
Although, as I said...
我不想惹到谁
I don't want to step on anyone's toes.
-欧警为何对这起案子这么感兴趣 -先生
- Why is Europol so interested in this murder? - Sir...
此案管辖权属于纽约警局
This is under the NYPD's jurisdiction,
但我要说 这起凶案可能与我的调查有关
but I will say that this murder may relate to my investigation,
那可能是一桩世纪大案
which could be the crime of the century.
拜托 你不能就丢出这么一句
Oh, come on, you can't just throw that out there
然后又不再说别的
and not give us a little more.
好吧 惠特利小姐
All right, Ms. Whitly.
我抓到了这条蛇的尾巴...
I caught this particular snake by the tail
就在爱沙尼亚的楚德湖
near Lake Peipus in Estonia.
楚德湖 那不是...
Lake Peipus? Isn't that where...
等我找到蛇头
And once I find the head of the snake,
我也将找到杀了这女人
I will also find the person who killed this woman,
和其他类似她的人
who killed others like her,
以及美国亿万富翁尼古拉斯·安迪考特的凶手
and who killed the American billionaire Nicholas Endicott.
你有嫌疑人吗
Do you have any suspects?
我们有多大的麻烦
How much trouble are we in?
这人应该就像现代版的夏洛克·福尔摩斯
I mean, this guy is supposed to be like a modern Sherlock Holmes.
剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表