剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表
弗吉尼亚州 匡提科
如果你住在大城市里
If you live in a major city,
你每天可能要与上百人擦肩而过
chances are you cross paths with a hundred people a day.
你的咖啡师 地铁上站你旁边的人
Your barista, the guy standing next to you on the subway.
那么你这辈子
Over the course of your life, that means
将与41名未被逮捕的杀人犯擦肩而过
you will cross paths with 41 unapprehended murderers.
这是平均数值
On average.
但那41人里
But out of those 41,
有多少人是真正的精神变♥态♥
how many are true psychopaths?
任何人都可能是杀人犯
I mean, anyone could be a murderer.
错误地点 错误时间
Wrong place, wrong time.
意外事故 一时冲动
An accident. An impulse.
天啊 马科姆 发生了什么
Oh, God, Malcolm. What happened?
但还有一种杀人犯
But there's another type of killer.
对于他们 杀人是瘾
For them, murder is an addiction.
是无法舍弃的糟糕爱情
A bad love they can't quit.
事实上 任何人都可能做一次
Truth is, anyone can do it once.
但第二杀
But the second kill,
那才会开启一个新世界
that's when the switch is flipped
一个连环杀手便诞生了
and a serial killer is born.
我不知道发生了什么 我又断片了
I don't know what happened. I blacked out again.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不知道还能去哪
I didn't know where else to go.
没事的
It's okay.
我们又不知道你做了什么 而且这也不多
We don't know what you did, and it's not that much.
我们得给你清理干净
We need to get you cleaned up.
呼吸 专注
Breathe. Focus.
仔细想
Think really hard.
-你记得任何事吗 -不记得
- Can you remember anything? - No.
不 一点也不记得
No, not even a flash.
马科姆 你怎么不早点告诉我我杀了安迪考特
Malcolm, why didn't you tell me sooner that I killed Endicott?
如果我早知道我能干出什么事
If I had known what I was capable of,
-还有我的断片 -你别这么想
- a-about my blackouts... - You can't think like that.
我本可阻止这种事发生
I could've stopped this.
你说得对 安斯莉
You're right, Ainsley.
我搞砸了
I screwed up.
我想我也搞砸了
I think I did, too.
可能就在今天
克莱蒙特精神病院
-喂 -儿子
- Hello? - Oh, my boy!
是老爸
It's Dad.
真高兴能在这样的好日子里联♥系♥到你
I'm so glad I caught you on this auspicious day.
怎么好了
Auspicious how?
你昨晚联♥系♥过安斯莉吗
Did you speak to Ainsley last night?
没有 问这干嘛
No. Why would you ask?
没事
It's nothing.
今天是大日子吗
So, big day?
当然了
Oh, you betcha.
在基本上表现良好
So, after mostly good behavior
和帮你抓住了克莱蒙特女杀手的前提下
and helping you catch that lady killer in Claremont,
当权者终于给了我份工作
the powers-that-be have finally given me a job.
工作
A job?
我要去医务室工作了
I'm working in the infirmary!
每天挣
Earning three dollars
3.20美元
and 20 cents a day.
不多 我知道
It's modest, I know,
但这是诚实的工作
but it's honest work.
我也喜欢被需要的感觉
And I do enjoy being needed.
太棒了 祝你好运
Wonderful. Best of luck.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
像是被火车撞了 你呢
Like I've been hit by a train. You?
被火车撞了可能还更好些
Getting hit by a train might be better.
JT: 新案子 快过来 死者是整容医生
怎么了
What's wrong?
-我们有新案子了 -会是我♥干♥的吗
- We caught a new case. - Is it something I could've done?
真不敢相信我居然问了这种话
I can't believe I actually have to ask that.
听上去不像 但我得走了
It doesn't sound like it, but I should go.
你要丢下我吗
Wha-- You're leaving me?
我们唯一的优势就是表现得一切正常
The only advantage we have is acting normal.
而且 如果我去上班
Also, if I go to work,
我还能尽力查清昨晚发生了什么
I can try and figure out what happened last night.
-那我该做什么 -什么都不做
- What am I supposed to do? - Nothing.
待在这里 请病假
Stay here, you call in sick to work,
别跟任何人说话
and don't talk to anyone.
向我保证
Promise me.
保证
Promise.
嗯
Yeah.
你气色好差
Hey. You look terrible.
谢谢 什么情况
Thanks. So, what do we have?
死者是妮可·张医生
Vic is Dr. Nicole Zhang,
圣安东尼医院的整容外科主任
head of plastic surgery at Saint Anthony's.
那是公立医院
That's a public hospital.
他们居然还有整容科吗
They have a plastic surgery department?
都是免费或成♥本♥价♥的
Everything's done pro bono or at cost.
干免费工作可换不来这种大楼里的公♥寓♥
You don't get a condo in this building working pro bono.
她的钱是以前在私人诊所挣的
She made her money in private practice.
跟弗莱德·夏博拉和弗林特·唐纳修一起成立了
Founded the Lexington Collective with Fred Chabra
莱星顿联合诊所
and Flynt Donahue.
给那些娇妻整容
Does all of the housewives.
今天就一桩凶案吗
So... just one murder today?
怎么 你现在一桩不够了吗
What, one isn't doing it for you anymore?
如果你需要 我可以替你多打听
I could keep my ear to the ground if you like.
其实 我还真需要你帮个忙
Actually I could use your help with something.
-你有空... -有
- Are you free... - Yes.
他都没说什么时候呢
He didn't even give a time.
太好了 我今晚去实验室找你
Great. I'll, uh, swing by the lab tonight?
那我们约好了
It's a date.
我们可以专注于案子吗
Can we just focus on this case?
因为我觉得我们有得忙了
'Cause I think we're about to have our hands full.
嗯嗯 好
Oh, yeah, the-- Yes.
多跟我说说
Tell me more.
用有趣的说法 她是被肉毒素注射死的
To put it in fun terms, she was Botoxed to death.
不那么有趣的说法 她的死非常痛苦
I mean, i-in less fun terms, her death was excruciating.
从淤青来看 这是第一针
Based on the bruising, this is the first injection.
我猜测凶手用麻痹剂给张下了药
I suspect that the killer dosed Zhang with a paralytic agent.
那么她在这期间一直是清醒的
So she was conscious the whole time.
所以这不单纯是杀人 还是折磨
Which means this isn't just murder, it was torture.
圣安东尼医院的人都说
According to everyone at Saint Anthony's,
这女人是个天使
this woman was an angel.
奖项也表明了
Awards say the same thing.
那么 谁会想杀她呢
So, who would want to kill her?
她开始拿奖之前
Someone from before the awards.
来自过去的人
Someone from her past.
私人诊所时期查不到什么
There's nothing from her private practice days,
虽然那很成功
even though it was a massive success.
那么她回馈社会的决定
Which means her decision to give back
可能不是随心的
may not have been arbitrary.
她可能是在赎罪
She could be atoning for something.
但凶手知道真♥相♥
But our killer knew the truth.
所以才把她毁容了
That's why they disfigured her.
让我们看到她的真面目
To show us what she truly is.
一个怪物
A monster.
什么...
Wha... Wha...
惊喜
Surprise.
伯蒂
Birdie.
我以为你还在格斯塔德[瑞士]I thought you were still in Gstaad.
是希腊
Greece.
隔离期间一直困在了一艘游艇上
Stuck on a yacht for all of quarantine.
简直是噩梦
Total nightmare.
但我现在回到我最爱的城市
But now I'm back in my favorite city
来看我最爱的姐姐了
to visit my favorite big sister.
我们点燃这座城市吧
Let's set the town on fire.
剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表